MO MO - Amanda Jones, 26, pregnant, Hillsboro, 14 Aug 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hire a P.I. who is willing to search Bryan Westfall's family's property undercover (i.e. without permission). I believe that Amanda is most likely buried on Westfall land.
We dont have the funds yet for that

amanda-jones-and-daughter-hannnah-_a6b084d2b9d5d58597b9d887cba9f426.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

Amanda and her daughter

Parents of Amanda Kay Jones still searching for daughter thirteen years after her disappearance

Wish they'd solve this, as someone mentioned her name reminds many of us of that old Rolling Stones song. Showing our age! My mom used to play it for us girls.

this case will always haunt me. she disappeared into thin air, and it seemed someone was blocking a proper investigation into the persons of interest. very sketchy.

Daughter of missing pregnant woman still seeking answers
Posted 10:10 pm, October 10, 2018, by Katie Kormann, Updated at 05:53PM, October 10, 2018

1WoR3w5.jpg

Snipped:

"We went there and met Bryan Westfall and him and my mom were going to talk about my brother," she said. "My mom asked if he would have any part in my brother's life, and he said, 'No,' and he said that he'd pay for an abortion, and I told him that, 'You wouldn't hurt my baby.'"

Link: Daughter of missing pregnant woman still seeking answers

Human Remains found In Jefferson County, Missouri on October 15, 2018.

Human remains found in Jefferson County

"JEFFERSON COUNTY (KMOV.com) - Human remains were found in a wooded area in northern Jefferson County on Monday night.

Authorities say the remains were found by a woman cutting through woods near Highway 30 and Old Sugar Road, which is between High Ridge and Fenton.

The remains are badly decomposed and police believe the person has been dead for some time.

The remains have yet to be identified."

Could these remains be Amanda Jones?

Human Remains found In Jefferson County, Missouri on October 15, 2018.

Human remains found in Jefferson County

"JEFFERSON COUNTY (KMOV.com) - Human remains were found in a wooded area in northern Jefferson County on Monday night.

Authorities say the remains were found by a woman cutting through woods near Highway 30 and Old Sugar Road, which is between High Ridge and Fenton.

The remains are badly decomposed and police believe the person has been dead for some time.

The remains have yet to be identified."

Could these remains be Amanda Jones?
I believe Amanda's murder was carefully planned by Bryan Westfall. I doubt he would have left her out in the open. He had time constraints, but I think he probably dug a grave for her prior to meeting her on the day she disappeared so he could bury her quickly. Then again, maybe he thought he knew a remote enough spot that a grave was unnecessary.

I believe Amanda's murder was carefully planned by Bryan Westfall. I doubt he would have left her out in the open. He had time constraints, but I think he probably dug a grave for her prior to meeting her on the day she disappeared so he could bury her quickly. Then again, maybe he thought he knew a remote enough spot that a grave was unnecessary.
QUOTE]

these remains could have been buried and just recently came out of the ground. Since it has been 13 years, with the rain and snow, and soil erosion, that can happen

Last edited:

the news report did not state if the remains were left out in the open, or how they were found - whether they were out in the open, or if partially in the ground. I am waiting to read more on this story. The autopsy is scheduled for today.

these remains could have been buried and just recently came out of the ground. Since it has been 13 years, with the rain and snow, and soil erosion, that can happen

the news report did not state if the remains were left out in the open, or how they were found - whether they were out in the open, or if partially in the ground. I am waiting to read more on this story. The autopsy is scheduled for today.

News Report says the remains are those of a man

Investigators revisit the disappearance of a pregnant Jefferson County woman
Posted 10:43 pm, October 31, 2018
by Katie Kormann

Snipped:

The disappearance of a pregnant Jefferson County woman has devastated her family and frustrated law enforcement for more than 13 years. Fox 2 sat down with investigators from the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office and the FBI to retrace the last known steps of Amanda Jones and find out where the investigation stands today.

Link: Investigators revisit the disappearance of a pregnant Jefferson County woman

I wonder if her body could be found not on his farm, but rather at the fairgrounds. Maybe he killed her, stored her body some place at the fairgrounds and then buried her later? It’s been so long since I read the thread, that I can’t recall whether or not anyone’s posed thos possibility

I wonder if her body could be found not on his farm, but rather at the fairgrounds. Maybe he killed her, stored her body some place at the fairgrounds and then buried her later? It’s been so long since I read the thread, that I can’t recall whether or not anyone’s posed thos possibility
The location that you suggested is possible, but so are many others. Burying her on his own property would have provided privacy, but it would also have meant compelling evidence against him were Amanda ever found, so it may well be that she is not on his property.
-
I find it intriguing that the POI's brother died very young. I wonder whether an autopsy was performed. Maybe the brother knew something and became a liability.

Family of missing Jefferson County woman still distraught over disappearance (with clip)

NOVEMBER 7, 2018

"JEFFERSON COUNTY, Mo. – Thirteen years ago, a pregnant Jefferson County woman said goodbye to her family and went to meet the man she believed to be the father of her unborn child. Amanda Jones was days away from giving birth when she disappeared, leaving her family with more questions than answers...."

Family of missing Jefferson County woman still distraught over disappearance
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daughter of missing pregnant woman still seeking answers
Posted 10:10 pm, October 10, 2018, by Katie Kormann, Updated at 05:53PM, October 10, 2018

1WoR3w5.jpg

Snipped:

Link: Daughter of missing pregnant woman still seeking answers

"We went there and met Bryan Westfall and him and my mom were going to talk about my brother," she said. "My mom asked if he would have any part in my brother's life, and he said, 'No,' and he said that he'd pay for an abortion, and I told him that, 'You wouldn't hurt my baby.'"

That is very specific, detailed knowledge for a four year old to have. To remember a conversation, verbatim, and also to know what an abortion is, in order to say "you wouldn't hurt my baby". I think it's possible that her own memories and her family's recollections have merged together.

That is very specific, detailed knowledge for a four year old to have. To remember a conversation, verbatim, and also to know what an abortion is, in order to say "you wouldn't hurt my baby". I think it's possible that her own memories and her family's recollections have merged together.
You are probably correct, which would be common but it still does not change the fact that the father of the baby was the last person to see her. He did not want the baby, his family did not want the baby. He lied, he and his girlfriend both lawyer-ed up the next day and have refused to talk to investigators since that time, I could go on and on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back