Recovered/Located MO - Anna "Melanie" Goodman, 38, & 4 month old girl, Kansas City, 20 Jan. 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, the FB the hubby set up is unusually low key. My mind went straight to an escape plan. My dad is a crisis councillor & there are many instances where a mom has to leave the older kids to be worked out in via CPS and the courts but they are encouraged to bring the most vulnerable. Then they issue an order of protection and human services collects the kids. I’m afraid that would all happen quickly though to not put the remaining children in harms way. They don’t disappear you and leave your kids with an accused abuser. Hinky like a *advertiser censored*.

Taking myself through this....

*modsnip*/ removed as no surce of information
. The daughter is with her. Would she really leave her five kids alone with someone she fears? Does she feel they aren't in danger because they are male but she and her daughter are in danger due to being female?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is zero chance she wasn't caught in video leaving. They may just need to figure out which vehicle she is in. But she is 100% on camera.

Just jumping in on this one, the husband stated that she was in a back room for Moms and babies at the church .I wonder if anyone else saw her at church at all that day.
I'm Catholic. I've never been in a Catholic church that has a mother and baby room. I have in Baptist and congregational churches. Never in a Catholic church. Maybe it's just my region of the country

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX
Back