Found Deceased MO - Brandon Bourbon, 24, Potosi, 2 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What position did Brandon play in football? Do you know if he has suffered any concussions at all during the duration of his football career?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What position did Brandon play in football? Do you know if he has suffered any concussions at all during the duration of his football career?

Great question!! I believe he played running back at Washburn University & the University of Kansas. I haven't found out if he sustained any concussions, but I'd say it's definitely a possibility.

ETA: I did find at least one concussion

The concussion issue leapt to the forefront of the minds of the Kansas football program this season when freshman running back Brandon Bourbon returned a kickoff against Oklahoma State on Oct. 8. Bourbon collided with the coverage team, got up and started to run to the sideline.

The problem was Bourbon headed toward the wrong sideline.

"I don't remember it exactly," Bourbon said. "I just remember coming in to it on the sidelines and looking at the scoreboard and I didn't remember all the points being scored."
http://www.kansan.com/news/kansas-f...b09-2a95-51a2-95c1-a0e1782922b5.html?mode=jqm

Bourbons aunt and cousin are commenting tonight on BB's friends FB page.

Going through Brandon's Instagram... His posts certainly changed dramatically recently. Mostly football related prior and not necessarily faith-based. The friend's Instagram can be found through BBs. Nothing posted on three days although he was posting everyday or twice a day up until then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My goodness what a mess KMs Facebook has turned into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ink361? I'm on my phone and that site keeps trying to get me to sign into Facebook. What is his IG name please? I need the INSTAGRAM link. Thanks :)

@beastmodeblurb25 ??

I guess it isn't Instagram. It just says to sign in with Instagram info.

Ink361? I'm on my phone and that site keeps trying to get me to sign into Facebook. What is his IG name please? I need the INSTAGRAM link. Thanks :)

Just search "Brandon Bourbon" in Instagram and he pops up as something like "B_______UP" with a yellow lion with glasses.

Just search "Brandon Bourbon" in Instagram and he pops up as something like "B_______UP" with a yellow lion with glasses.

"Something like B______UP"??

I thought social media was ok to post here ...? His Facebook is posted.

Edited:

Got it - thanks :)

I just didn't know how many ____ to type in. Sorry. Didn't mean to sound cagey :jail:

I think if you take a look at BB's Instagram and a comment from his mom, it will give you insight that whatever he is doing she considers a bit "extreme".
Damn. I found his instagram, but couldn't locate the comment.

Someone wants to make this about them...
I noticed that, too. Even made a video. I didn't waste my time watching. I like how he wants people to contact him and not the police or family...

Damn. I found his instagram, but couldn't locate the comment.

Sorry, it's not just a comment. It is a photo of a short letter his mom wrote him. 1 week ago. Last one in the second row.

Sorry, it's not just a comment. It is a photo of a short letter his mom wrote him. 1 week ago. Last one in the second row.
I see it now. Thanks. I saw the post but didn't realize what it was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back