Found Deceased MO - Brandon Bourbon, 24, Potosi, 2 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not getting the impression that he left on his own will. I'm thinking that someone might know more than they are letting on.

I am getting a weird vibe from the guy Brandon supposedly spent every day of the past 2 weeks with. He's some sort of life coach with some ultrachristian organization. Feels cultish to me. I don't like the post that basically says, 'I know where he is, but you wouldn't understand'. I hope this "friend" has shared any information he has with the police.

I'm getting a cult vibe too. I saw a few comments that suggest some family members might share that concern.

I am getting a weird vibe from the guy Brandon supposedly spent every day of the past 2 weeks with. He's some sort of life coach with some ultrachristian organization. Feels cultish to me. I don't like the post that basically says, 'I know where he is, but you wouldn't understand'. I hope this "friend" has shared any information he has with the police.

I don't know what to make of that guy, but he definitely did not allude to knowing where Brandon is... I know what it means to take a step back from life, and I'm getting that's where he believes Brandon is. Hopefully so.

I can't read the comments from the weird guy, but does it seem he only recently met Brandon? Sounds suspicious.

This news update says Brandon's cell phone has pinged in Maries County, about 80 miles west of Potosi. Article also has a photo taken of him the same day he disappeared.

http://www.wibwnewsnow.com/former-washburn-university-football-player-missing/

Ping data from his cell phone puts Bourbon in Maries County just before 10 p.m. Sunday. Maries County is 80 miles west of where Bourbon was said to have disappeared.

Bourbon was believed to be driving a 2001 Chrysler Town and Country van with custom tags JR-JENA. The van has KU Stickers on the back windows and has some minor body damage on the rear end from an accident. The vehicle has not yet been recovered.

All of the strange religious posts that have recently appeared on Brandon's FB plus the change in appearance lead me to believe that he is having a mental health crisis. I believe that he is being exploited by so-called "religious" people who want to use his name for self-promotion. I hope he is found safe and his family is able to get him away from these people.

This news update says Brandon's cell phone has pinged in Maries County, about 80 miles west of Potosi. Article also has a photo taken of him the same day he disappeared.

http://www.wibwnewsnow.com/former-washburn-university-football-player-missing/

Brandon-Bourbon-new-pic-1-300x346.jpg

Brandon Bourbon.png

He was reported missing Sunday and Washington County sheriff’s deputies pinged Bourbon’s cell phone. It showed up in Steelville and Vienna before it stopped responding.

Bourbon’s family says he had been acting a little unusual before he disappeared, but it’s unlike him to leave without telling someone where he was going.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/former-kansas-football-player-reported-missing/121246112

Find Brandon FB page...not very active yet...

https://www.facebook.com/findbrandon.bourbonpage/posts/108676119535321?fref=nf&pnref=story

I am not seeing Brandon's posts as cultish. Am I missing something?

I am not seeing Brandon's posts as cultish. Am I missing something?
They weren't his posts, they were posts by a friend who had commented on one of his posts. This friend also mentions him by name in a couple of their own posts.

Sorry for the vagueness, I'm trying not to break the TOS.

They weren't his posts, they were posts by a friend who had commented on one of his posts. This friend also mentions him by name in a couple of their own posts.

Sorry for the vagueness, I'm trying not to break the TOS.

I looked at that FB page, too and didn't see anything concerning so I thought maybe I missed something. I may need to go back and take a look after my coffee kicks in!

I looked at that FB page, too and didn't see anything concerning so I thought maybe I missed something. I may need to go back and take a look after my coffee kicks in!
To be more specific, you will probably need to click "see more recent posts" on Brandon's page. And it's a post that only has one comment.

I read it all and I agree. Being a devout Christian doesn't make you a "cult". But the friend is either very on fire or interesting. As a Christian myself, I still can't tell.

I read it all and I agree. Being a devout Christian doesn't make you a "cult". But the friend is either very on fire or interesting. As a Christian myself, I still can't tell.

I think if you take a look at BB's Instagram and a comment from his mom, it will give you insight that whatever he is doing she considers a bit "extreme".

To be more specific, you will probably need to click "see more recent posts" on Brandon's page. And it's a post that only has one comment.

I think this friend knows exactly where BB is. Hopefully, it is just a matter of BB getting away to clear his head.

Wow :( Sad.
My guess would be he's on some sort of spiritual quest to challenge himself, I just hope nothing happens to him while he's out there. I think that "friend" of his has far too much influence on him & that's alarming.

Hoping for his safe return, I think his mother must have been concerned about his personality change prior to this, so I send a lot of empathy her way.

I think this friend is some sort of Christian health/life coach, and I think he wanted to use Brandon for PR. Unfortunately I think a mental break was pulling Brandon towards religion, and this friend either didn't realize or, more likely IMO, didn't care. I think the friend hoped having a formerly prestigious football player by his side would help his athletic/life coaching business.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife
Back