Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1521695-L.jpg

http://www.dddnews.com/story/1751871.html

Oh goodness, it is scary seeing those big vehicles out there...

It is approximately 2 miles from where Breeann was last seen to the approximate location of where the evidence was found last night. It is conceivable, IMO, that she could have traveled that far on her own. (Thinking about sweet angel baby Emmett Trapp) It is also conceivable that after that distance, a part of the bike could have fallen off and she could have kept going.

However, I am still having a hard time imagining that she would have traveled that far on her bike without being noticed. I also would think she would have gotten tired of pedaling and would have ditched the bike before then, IMO.

What was the temperature on Saturday when she disappeared? Was it a super-hot day?

I keep hoping I DON'T come here to find lots of new pages, that usually means something happened. If it's a good something, that's great, but it might be a bad something. :(

Oh dear....I was hoping for some movement on this case but this news does not sound so positive. Hoping they found something that still leads to a safe alive Breeann.

ITA...To use cadaver dogs ??? OMG

I think that just might be because it's been several days already? They wouldn't go right to cadaver dogs in the first day or two, but after four I would think they pretty much have to start thinking that way. Even if there wasn't foul play, four days is a long time for a really young child.

Prayers for this baby girl. May the angels watch over her.

Salem

I hope they have regular scent-tracking dogs as well, in case she was there and then not there, as in taken from a spot someplace near where whatever was found. I think cadaver dogs are looking for remains, not for a specific person's scent.

Could she have ridden her trike into the irrigation ditch? We have several, and they are 6-7 feet deep with a swift current and steep sides. There have been several accidental drownings of both kids and dogs in them over the years.

I hope they have regular scent-tracking dogs as well, in case she was there and then not there, as in taken from a spot someplace near where whatever was found. I think cadaver dogs are looking for remains, not for a specific person's scent.

It is my understanding that regular SAR dogs are on scene as well.

Could she have ridden her trike into the irrigation ditch? We have several, and they are 6-7 feet deep with a swift current and steep sides. There have been several accidental drownings of both kids and dogs in them over the years.

There is no street view near the search locations, but from the aerial, it does not look like the irrigation ditches are that big, though definitely still big enough for a 3yo to drown in.

2 pieces of evidence and dogs on scene....sounds like we might know something today. Prayers.....

Still seems stupid to take the bike. You, then, have to get rid of it at some point and that helps lead law enforcement to you.

n/t...I turned on Fox a little late but the Dad said LE told him they got some leads overnight and they are still looking for a white van that was seen in the area. LE had found the first van and that person has been questioned and put the dogs to it and nothing came of it. Now they are talking about another van, a cargo type van, an older model van, a ECO line van, something like that, got a ladder on the back but then Fox said lettering on the back. (it was hard to hear the Dad).

Thank you trigger. I just got back from running errands. Sounds like some activity is going on. Will go read to catch up.

Praying real hard that she is found alive but cadaver dogs doesn't sound positive. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez