GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

From that link...

According to the probable cause statement, Morgan admitted to grabbing Breeann and carrying her inside his house as she stood on the ladder at the pool in his backyard on August 6, the day she went missing.

According to the probable cause statement, Morgan suffocated the girl using a white plastic trash bag. He told police "he felt like it took an hour for the girl to die."

There was no van, no accident, he likely molested her. That !!!!!!!

An hour??? I feel sick. I am usually ambivalent on capital punishment, but Shawn Morgan deserves the death penalty.

According to that affidavit, her bike was found in the floodway systems (5 rivers or elk chute levee) on my map. That is hwere he claims to have thrown her body of the bridge, as well.

Oh God that poor baby.Prayers are not enough. Crying so hard right now. She is the same age as my baby and look's just like my great niece.

Was he just mad because she was in his yard??????????? I still don't think that's the whole story.

According to that affidavit, her bike was found in the floodway systems (5 rivers or elk chute levee) on my map. That is hwere he claims to have thrown her body of the bridge, as well.

Is the affadavit signed the 13th? I can't read it.

So he got angry because she was on his pool ladder and he suffocated her??????
OMG :(

I really, really, really would like to do the same thing to that little pipsqueak. I bet he would tell the truth then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV