GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you need "verified" prints to rule out any other prints on an object? How many items in that home contain only Breeann's prints. How would they distinguish between Bree, her brother, cousins, friends, anyone else who touched an item?

I have serious doubts that she was anywhere near that ladder, so I don't think at this point it even matters - but DNA found in that house is another matter all together.

The thing is, by the time LE found out it was him and got his story, his children could have used the pool, so I guess prints or DNA on the ladder would probably be moot. That is, like you say, if his story is true.

Is a reverse 911 common ?

After a search by the parents for around 30 minutes, law enforcement officials were called in. Immediately, a reverse 911 call went out into the community, and local residents gathered at the local fire station to help with the search for the missing child.

http://www.dddnews.com/story/1753551.html

The thing is, by the time LE found out it was him and got his story, his children could have used the pool, so I guess prints or DNA on the ladder would probably be moot. That is, like you say, if his story is true.

Yuck, the water in that pool was so dirty looking!!!!

After a search by the parents for around 30 minutes, law enforcement officials were called in. Immediately, a reverse 911 call went out into the community, and local residents gathered at the local fire station to help with the search for the missing child.

Must be, I know they did it with the Kyron Horman case.

MOO ...

... but SM is lying, and about more than one thing. I have known many 3 year olds and none of them, out riding bicycles with their brothers, would have gone into a neighbor's yard and climbed their pool ladder. None. That is just not typical 3 y/o behavior. He grabbed her off the street, or she was using his driveway to turn around. That would be typical for a 3 y/o. And then he enticed or grabbed her.

I am also not buying this "racially motivated suffocation" -- the story will prove to be bogus, except for the suffocation part. The guy is hiding some horrible sexually motivated things he did to this beautiful little girl. Who knows why? To protect himself, most likely, maybe his family, though if he thought about his family at all, he would never have murdered anyone.

I believe he has lied about where, exactly, Breeann's body is. He is hoping it will never be found, or found after all the evidence of his crimes has been either washed away or decomposed. Already, he has proven to have strewn bits of evidence about (the training wheels) in effort to mislead the authorities. Why would that have changed into complete disclosure?

Lastly, I am wondering about an element of premeditation in this case. He has known and watched this little girl all summer. His wife and children were gone - 2 children with his sister. Who arranged that? The story is too contrived. I am curious if Breeann and her brother rode bikes every Saturday morning together? And then he watched and waited until she was alone, knowing she would be.

I am hoping the police, FBI, whomever, start putting some real pressure on this guy to tell the truth about what happened and where her body is.

MOO. And I really, truly, hope I am completely wrong.

My personal opinion,

That he lied that she was ever at his house,
The time line doesn't work,

I think it is very possible he was leaving in his truck saw her closer to around her house grabbed her and did what he did in his truck as he was driving south to the Fields were no one was around.
Probably started taking apart her bike at the location the training wheels were found thinking he would throw pieces out as he drove but some one in a car may have come down the road so he had to keep driving.

That is the only way I can see him being able to be back looking so soon.

He only said she was in his yard so he could try and deflect the point that he came after her and abducted her.
--------------
Did someone later recall seeing his vehicle on the road near the field where the training wheels were found? Just wondering.

Does everyone call LE when there spouse acts "weird"?

When 2+2=4, you do! Example: As a young adult my father came to me crying, and said that his newest step mother, told him she caught his father molesting her great granddaughter.....My father was so upset, I looked at him and asked one question, "why do you believe someone that clearly has dementia?" Answer, "Because you and your sister hate him so much, I watch you move away when he is around!" When something happens sometime's its like a puzzle and you just know the outcome!

Many communities, especially small ones, have set up emergency response plans. Many have plans written in place for emergencies such as: missing person, disasters due to tornados etc. evacuations, etc etc etc. It is like your community having their own amber alert type emergency plan. They do not happen often, but have plans in place for when they do.

--------------
Did someone later recall seeing his vehicle on the road near the field where the training wheels were found? Just wondering.

Thank you, Concentric,
I don't think any one has, I am just trying to figure out the time line and the ability of him having been back so soon to look for her.

If the killer of this child had confessed that he also sexually abused her, he could expect no allies and no mercy in prison... He would probably be murdered one day...But, if he made a statement to LE that there was " a Mexican child " in his yard,it changes the picture. He could claim it was a racial motivation, and therefore expect some level of protection from the white supremist gangs in prison... Better than no one watching his back... MOO

If the killer of this child had confessed that he also sexually abused her, he could expect no allies and no mercy in prison... He would probably be murdered one day...But, if he made a statement to LE that there was " a Mexican child " in his yard,it changes the picture. He could claim it was a racial motivation, and therefore expect some level of protection from the white supremist gangs in prison... Better than no one watching his back... MOO

I sincerely doubt this guy is clever enough to have thought all that through.

I will not be surprised at all, if it happened just the way he said it happened.
We just don't know why yet, what made him do it.

By any chance has anyone seen any shots of him showing any teeth. Was wondering what their condition was. Severe drug use can cause decay and rotting, was just wondering...

I will not be surprised at all, if it happened just the way he said it happened.
We just don't know why yet, what made him do it.

Possibly, but I think he is leaving out ALOT of "stuff"

By any chance has anyone seen any shots of him showing any teeth. Was wondering what their condition was. Severe drug use can cause decay and rotting, was just wondering...

We know nothing, did he use drugs, did he drink excessively, did he have a hot temper, were him and his wife getting along, did he look at kiddie *advertiser censored*, we know nothing.

We know nothing, did he use drugs, did he drink excessively, did he have a hot temper, were him and his wife getting along, did he look at kiddie *advertiser censored*, we know nothing.

Agreed, I was just trying to find something ~ anything ~that might give an indication of possible drug use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HNDere