GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he got that reverse 911 call and knew they would be searching... and THAT is when he got out of there.

Maybe the reverse 911 call is what tipped him off in the first place.

You may be onto something there Ms. good thinking, I never thought of that...the reverse 911 is public knowledge, so we should be able to find what time it was put out...anyone know????? In Senath, do the residents get a phone call message or is it just broadcast through the media. I know towns that do it both ways. Any locals on board?????

You may be onto something there Ms. good thinking, I never thought of that...the reverse 911 is public knowledge, so we should be able to find what time it was put out...anyone know?????

From the article linked above -

"After a search by the parents for around 30 minutes, law enforcement officials were called in. Immediately, a reverse 911 call went out into the community, and local residents gathered at the local fire station to help with the search for the missing child."

I can't believe this beautiful baby girl is still not found. :(
How long do you all think he had to murder and dispose of her? A couple of hours? Do you think he buried her? If so, where? Have they checked landfills? I don't think she's in water. Too risky for the body to surface.

He won't tell until they make a deal, imo.

From the article linked above -

"After a search by the parents for around 30 minutes, law enforcement officials were called in. Immediately, a reverse 911 call went out into the community, and local residents gathered at the local fire station to help with the search for the missing child."

Of course we don't really know how long she was missing and/or out of sight before the approx. 30 minute search began...if as long as 20 minutes, as suggested in some articles, this could have given the suspect about an hour and then some, before LE actually would have gotten to his door...

You may be onto something there Ms. good thinking, I never thought of that...the reverse 911 is public knowledge, so we should be able to find what time it was put out...anyone know????? In Senath, do the residents get a phone call message or is it just broadcast through the media. I know towns that do it both ways. Any locals on board?????

I suppose anything's possible, but I really doubt he'd need a reverse 911 to figure out they'd be looking for her.

If the killer of this child had confessed that he also sexually abused her, he could expect no allies and no mercy in prison... He would probably be murdered one day...But, if he made a statement to LE that there was " a Mexican child " in his yard,it changes the picture. He could claim it was a racial motivation, and therefore expect some level of protection from the white supremist gangs in prison... Better than no one watching his back... MOO

OMG that is so sickening!

Does anyone know if Vinnie brought anything new out about BreeAnn? I was not able to watch it. Was hoping for news today!

I suppose anything's possible, but I really doubt he'd need a reverse 911 to figure out they'd be looking for her.

Not really sure what you are getting at in the bold above.
Ummm.... I am just trying to find times to get a timeline going...that is all ! ! !

The neighbor stated SM's oldest child was with the mother and the other two were staying at his sisters. How old are the other children? We know he worked nights, but was one of the children old enough to stay home and watch the other while dad went to work...or was there some othe reason they were not allowed to stay in the house while mom was gone?

I sincerely doubt this guy is clever enough to have thought all that through.

You could be right but it's amazing how smart people can be when their butts are on the line. Actually I would describe him as more cunning than smart... MOO

The neighbor stated SM's oldest sibling was with the mother and the other two were staying at his sisters. How old are the other children? We know he worked nights, but was one of the children old enough to stay home and watch the other while dad went to work...or was there some othe reason they were not allowed to stay in the house while mom was gone?

The bold above...makes me wonder. From FB pages that I saw, his oldest daughter was in high school, son looked about 12, youngest look about 6. JMO

MOO ...

... but SM is lying, and about more than one thing. I have known many 3 year olds and none of them, out riding bicycles with their brothers, would have gone into a neighbor's yard and climbed their pool ladder. None. That is just not typical 3 y/o behavior. He grabbed her off the street, or she was using his driveway to turn around. That would be typical for a 3 y/o. And then he enticed or grabbed her.

I am also not buying this "racially motivated suffocation" -- the story will prove to be bogus, except for the suffocation part. The guy is hiding some horrible sexually motivated things he did to this beautiful little girl. Who knows why? To protect himself, most likely, maybe his family, though if he thought about his family at all, he would never have murdered anyone.

I believe he has lied about where, exactly, Breeann's body is. He is hoping it will never be found, or found after all the evidence of his crimes has been either washed away or decomposed. Already, he has proven to have strewn bits of evidence about (the training wheels) in effort to mislead the authorities. Why would that have changed into complete disclosure?

Lastly, I am wondering about an element of premeditation in this case. He has known and watched this little girl all summer. His wife and children were gone - 2 children with his sister. Who arranged that? The story is too contrived. I am curious if Breeann and her brother rode bikes every Saturday morning together? And then he watched and waited until she was alone, knowing she would be.

I am hoping the police, FBI, whomever, start putting some real pressure on this guy to tell the truth about what happened and where her body is.

MOO. And I really, truly, hope I am completely wrong.

Re BBM - is this even done? Look at Baby Kate missing 7 weeks, Kyron missing 14 months, Baby Gabe missing 20 months, Caylee Anthony murdered 3 years ago - the truth behind these cases has never been told by the alleged perp or they tell multiple stories that could be equally true and who knows which one to believe? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

[/B]

The bold above...makes me wonder. From FB pages that I saw, his oldest daughter was in high school, son looked about 12, youngest look about 6. JMO

I wouldn't want to leave my 12 yr old in charge of my 6 yr old from 11am to 11pm every day, while I was out of town. It makes sense they would be at an aunt's house instead, imo.

eta: I did used to leave my 12 yr old son in charge of my 8 yr old daughter for a few hours here and there, but had a few close calls at that.

If he works at night, it is not so unusual that the children would stay elsewhere with mom out of town.

I wouldn't want to leave my 12 yr old in charge of my 6 yr old from 11am to 11pm every day, while I was out of town. It makes sense they would be at an aunt's house instead, imo.

The oldest one in high school would be old enough to. Always depends on maturity level though.

If the killer of this child had confessed that he also sexually abused her, he could expect no allies and no mercy in prison... He would probably be murdered one day...But, if he made a statement to LE that there was " a Mexican child " in his yard,it changes the picture. He could claim it was a racial motivation, and therefore expect some level of protection from the white supremist gangs in prison... Better than no one watching his back... MOO

I think this may be the case. Many years ago when I was in high school, a kid accidently killed someone in a fight. There was actually 2 boys involved, and one was a gang member. The gang member cut a deal with the DA, and the other boy was afraid to "snitch" on the gang member because he was afraid of retaliation in prison. I think people are aware of what goes on in prison and know they are headed there for the rest of their life.

According to one of the locals that works at the same place, he DID go to work on Saturday evening.

I can't believe this beautiful baby girl is still not found. :(
How long do you all think he had to murder and dispose of her? A couple of hours? Do you think he buried her? If so, where? Have they checked landfills? I don't think she's in water. Too risky for the body to surface.

He won't tell until they make a deal, imo.

Your know, that's a good question. No searches were done of any of the homes in the neighborhood, right? He could have had her there for much longer. When did his wife and kids come home? Did he go to work that Sat night? Just because the tws were found doesn't'mean BR couldn't have been held there and incapacitated in some way. IIRC, the first wheel found was on a Tues evening and the second was found 30' off the road over a barb wire fence the next day. This could have been him playing cat and mouse with LE. We need a timeline and did anyone else pay a visit to the house while the wife and kids were gone? Where was he all the time they were gone? Did he meet up with any friends? Ugh...no info and my head's swimming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo