GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so don't want to ask this, but has anyone said when an autopsy will be done? I don't mean to sound insensitive.

Looks like I have a lot of back MSM articles to read to find the printed statement that the wife indicated SM was acting weird. We had so many Facebook and Topix stuff posted that I am so lost now on what is actual and what is not. :(

His story makes little sense to me whatsoever. He does remind me of Haddon Clark-you guys have likely already covered that here.

Forensic Science is a wonderful thing....

I bet the Computer forensics will tell LE and (hopefully us), allot about who this man really is.................

First opportunity to come here since her body was found. Thankfully it was and hopefully there is evidence to prove her COD, and whatever else is necessary for a conviction.

Rest in Peace, Breeann, with the Angels in Heaven :rose:

I so don't want to ask this, but has anyone said when an autopsy will be done? I don't mean to sound insensitive.

Not that I've heard, however, since she was found last night, most likely today.

MOO

I know Topix is usually FOS, but I'm going to mention this anyway. There were some posts early on before he was named a suspect that brought up Shawn's name and the poster also said to look in the attic. These posts were removed from Topix and are no longer there. Also, IIRC, this is corroborated by the still shots of when the police were searching his house. They were looking up in the attic.

Just something to think about.....

Looks like I have a lot of back MSM articles to read to find the printed statement that the wife indicated SM was acting weird. We had so many Facebook and Topix stuff posted that I am so lost now on what is actual and what is not. :(

Patty, do not bother reading all the MSM articles if you are solely looking for information that his wife turned him in because he was acting weird. You will not find it because that is a rumor from FB or Topix.

I am kinda getting frustrated in this thread because a lot of these rumors are now being taken as facts. When it is not clearly stated in a post as a rumor, it confuses everyone.

I wonder if I should start a "fact and rumor" post that separates the two. Do you all think that might help?

I know Topix is usually FOS, but I'm going to mention this anyway. There were some posts early on before he was named a suspect that brought up Shawn's name and the poster also said to look in the attic. These posts were removed from Topix and are no longer there. Also, IIRC, this is corroborated by the still shots of when the police were searching his house. They were looking up in the attic.

Just something to think about.....

TBH, when I saw the attic stairs--that's what made me question if she could have been held in the house for days....or/and the bike.

Patty, do not bother reading all the MSM articles if you are solely looking for information that his wife turned him in because he was acting weird. You will not find it because that is a rumor from FB or Topix.

I am kinda getting frustrated in this thread because a lot of these rumors are now being taken as facts. When it is not clearly stated in a post as a rumor, it confuses everyone.

I wonder if I should start a "fact and rumor" post that separates the two. Do you all think that might help?

RBBM

Please, Please. Please Do.

because I am very confused on what the facts are.....

and the timeline...

TYA :loveyou:

TBH, when I saw the attic stairs--that's what made me question if she could have been held in the house for days....or/and the bike.

I was pondering that too holly. Just because he says he killed her and disposed of her body in a certain manner, doesn't mean he's telling the truth and the whole truth. JMHO

I'm inclined to think he's telling the absolute truth about what he did to her. I think he pulled her off the pool ladder, and smothered her with the plastic bag, and then dumped her remains. Why else would he say he did that, and tell LE exactly where he put her remains, if it were a lie? If he was trying to cover up a crime he'd say he didn't see where she went, or worse case, he found her in his pool and panicked. He fully admitted to purposely killing her, and told LE where he put her remains that are carefully encased in plastic.

I'm really surprised he had time to even do that, along with make another trip to dispose of the bicycle - this is a little teeny dead end street and by the time he was disposing of her remains, the search had begun. Surely they noticed him driving out of the neighborhood TWICE during the very initial search, the time when the family would be standing in the middle of that road looking up and down the street, asking anyone they encountered had they seen her. That he could load up her remains, and THEN her bike, in full view of the road, is baffling.

We don't know how the confession came about. They might have had evidence he had done it and tricked him into telling where she was. It might have been easier for him to say he killed her out of anger then killed her because he abused her or killed her from the abuse.

Just knowing how this confession came about would tell us a lot.

I think it would help if people would indicate that their post is their opiniion or that the fact can't be verified, etc. I thought that was the required etiquete on this forum anyway. I always end my posts with jmo unless it is a fact. I also thought if we were stating something as fact we were to include a link. I have noticed this is not being done especially when on the Celina Cass forum. I also thought we were not supposed to post anything from FB or any other public board. jmo

Do you recall if this was an MSM article or Facebook, etc., etc.?

Patty I honestly don't recall but I rarely if ever go on Facebook except to light candles. I may have even read it here on an earlier thread for Breeann.

Bless you sweet angel - there is a little girl your same age named Caylee who will help you find your way. May you play together forever in heaven and be at peace in God's light.

God help her family in this horrific and heart wrenching time. No parent should ever have to face this.

What a senseless act of brutality, totally senseless....

The mods have posted not to post the FB and Topix rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay