GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Topix is usually FOS, but I'm going to mention this anyway. There were some posts early on before he was named a suspect that brought up Shawn's name and the poster also said to look in the attic. These posts were removed from Topix and are no longer there. Also, IIRC, this is corroborated by the still shots of when the police were searching his house. They were looking up in the attic.

Just something to think about.....

whoa.....must have been a neighbour who reported him, if true.

Can someone post a link to the still shots of LE at SM's house and the focus on the attic? TIA xo

Bless you sweet angel - there is a little girl your same age named Caylee who will help you find your way. May you play together forever in heaven and be at peace in God's light.

God help her family in this horrific and heart wrenching time. No parent should ever have to face this.

What a senseless act of brutality, totally senseless....

OMG - your post made me cry. I love your heart. :heartluv:

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/13/missouri.missing.girl/

"Shawn Morgan of Senath has also been charged with armed criminal action and tampering with physical evidence, according to Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney Stephen Sokoloff."

Am I reading too much into the "ARMED" part of this? Would they charge him with armed criminal action if he had suffocated her?

Sorry if already discussed...

I'm really surprised he had time to even do that, along with make another trip to dispose of the bicycle - this is a little teeny dead end street and by the time he was disposing of her remains, the search had begun. Surely they noticed him driving out of the neighborhood TWICE during the very initial search, the time when the family would be standing in the middle of that road looking up and down the street, asking anyone they encountered had they seen her. That he could load up her remains, and THEN her bike, in full view of the road, is baffling.

The affidavit doesn't say anything about the timing of what he did. It just says 'he then...' and 'later...' and that can mean anything. We don't know the times when these activities happened. For all we know, he could have tossed the bike hours later or on a different day.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/13/missouri.missing.girl/

"Shawn Morgan of Senath has also been charged with armed criminal action and tampering with physical evidence, according to Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney Stephen Sokoloff."

Am I reading too much into the "ARMED" part of this? Would they charge him with armed criminal action if he had suffocated her?

Sorry if already discussed...

Armed criminal action = could be the trash bag used.

the use, assistance, or aid of a dangerous instrument or deadly weapon
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/c500-599/5710000015.htm

I thought LE said it wasn't clothing?

ETA: Found the quote:

"It's not clothing and it's not the bike," said Chief Karnes.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15243164/physical-evidence-found-linking-to-missing-girl

I hate even saying what I'm about to say, but considering that the 3rd item
was labeled "negative" for Breeann
and not told to her father for fear of him retaliating, I wondered if it could
have been a used condom. SM could have rationalized that if he used a condom, his DNA wouldn't be left in Breeann. Finding a used condom wouldn't be too weird for LE, but finding an extremely bloody one would be.

Again, as a survivor of child sexual abuse, I apologize for the graphic
content, but I also think this part
of my life leads my thoughts down paths others might not go. :(

I hate even saying what I'm about to say, but considering that the 3rd item
was labeled "negative" for Breeann
and not told to her father for fear of him retaliating,

LE didn't say they didn't tell her father for fear of him retaliating.

The father said he wondered if maybe that, or something like it, may be the reason LE didn't tell him was because of that.

Maybe they are scared I would retaliate against a certain person or something like that.

http://www.dddnews.com/story/1752744.html

No motive. My headache is getting worse. Why? Why kill such a precious baby girl?

He won't admit to why even though he gave LE her whereabouts but hopefully the autopsy will reveal some info about why he did it.

No motive. My headache is getting worse. Why? Why kill such a precious baby girl?

Until it is shown to be something else, I think I have to believe it was sexually motivated. This time he didn't dare leave her alive to tell because she knew his kids, they played together it seems (all the kids played together statement from neighbor) and was on the same road.

There is no other rational explanation imo

p.s. it would also go with his refusal to state a motive, murder is bad enough but he can't get out of that one but that doesn't mean he wants the world to know he is a perverted creep on top of a baby killer.

I am so confused with all the facts/rumors...what do we know for fact:

-Breeann and her bike with training wheels went missing around noon Sat Aug 6 on Ode Johnson Road

-LE called shortly after parents searched for about 30min

-LE sent out a reverse 911 to the community of Senath on Saturday Aug 6 exact time is unknown

-LE did door to door search Saturday Aug 6

-Shawn Morgan searched for BR with his neighbour

-Training wheels were found one on tuesday the other on wednesday on side of road and over fence in field. *not sure on days-various reports of tues/wed/thurs

-a 3rd piece of evidence was found

-Shawn Morgan was arrested and charged on Saturday Aug 13 with first-degree murder, armed criminal action and tampering with physical evidence

-Shawn Morgan states he found BR on his pool ladder and he suffocated her, dumped her body over the railing of along highway 164 and into a floodway ditch.

-Later dumped her bike in the same waterway.

-Bike was found where SM said he dumped it

-BR remains were found in the area of ditch 3 and 4 on Tues Aug 16 around 630pm.

-SM is married with 3 kids age ranges about 8-14

-A neighbour reported in media saying FBI removed computer and bags of stuff from SM's home

-SM joined neighbours in a talk about the search the morning after BR disappeared

Did I miss anything, I am just trying to sort out the rumors from facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay