GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
God bless the family in Texas that donated $10,000 to the family! There is good in this world.

Wow, I hadn't heard that, that is awesome!

The service for little Breeann sounds like it was just beautiful. Tiny little pink casket, so sad they even have to make these. Her family is just amazing, they are handling everything with such grace and their faith is so strong. I am amazed and inspired by them.

Just breaks my heart. That's a powerful photograph. Sweet Baby Girl, I'd turn back time for you, if I could.

The pictures made me tear up, your comment burst the dam. If we could only turn back time when a sweet baby is taken.

Wow, I hadn't heard that, that is awesome!

The service for little Breeann sounds like it was just beautiful. Tiny little pink casket, so sad they even have to make these. Her family is just amazing, they are handling everything with such grace and their faith is so strong. I am amazed and inspired by them.

Bless them! Her family's faith truly is inspiring.
:heartluv:

I am relieved that Breeann was found quickly and the suspect arrested and charged, all within less than two weeks...so many of these cases go on forever, with no one being charged, or the child even being found. Now if only he will plead guilty, save the state some money and both families the agony of a trial...that would be the best possible outcome at this point, IMO.

I forgot to say I drove onto Ode Johnson street,,,I felt weird so I turned around before I went far,,,it is a dead end street.
It is a poorer area than I had thought from looking at google maps and I saw no sidewalks just a narrow street.
If there is any racial tension in the town ,,, I could not feel it.
Don

The pictures in the video must have been from a different neighborhood. Thanks for your local input.

Screen+shot+2011-08-21+at+9.57.52+AM.png

Breeann Rodriguez Laid to Rest
Story Updated: Aug 21, 2011 at 10:53 AM CDT

The community of Senath , Missouri said goodbye to 3-year-old Breeann Rodriguez Saturday.

http://www.wsiltv.com/home/related/Girl_laid_to_rest.html

This is such a powerful image. That small pink coffin.......

Pinkfly, yes this is a POWERFUL image. And Breeann's father is carrying her casket. Just makes me cry. Rest in peace, precious baby. May LE find the answers to this case very soon. Justice for Breeann!!!

I forgot to say I drove onto Ode Johnson street,,,I felt weird so I turned around before I went far,,,it is a dead end street.
It is a poorer area than I had thought from looking at google maps and I saw no sidewalks just a narrow street.
If there is any racial tension in the town ,,, I could not feel it.
Don

This quote from the mayor, makes me think there was/is.

"We all got to know of BreeAnn quite a bit and we all love her very much," Lane said. "We love this family. Most of all, we love each other and we want to stick together throughout this and throughout the coming days. It doesn't matter who we are, what we are. We need to go back into the days when we watched after each other, not try to gig somebody for something."

http://www.dddnews.com/story/1755013.html

Has the ME released the autopsy report yet?

This quote from the mayor, makes me think there was/is.

"We all got to know of BreeAnn quite a bit and we all love her very much," Lane said. "We love this family. Most of all, we love each other and we want to stick together throughout this and throughout the coming days. It doesn't matter who we are, what we are. We need to go back into the days when we watched after each other, not try to gig somebody for something."

http://www.dddnews.com/story/1755013.html

I agree, and there's another quote, from a neighbor who said something like (paraphrasing): I told everyone that a child is just a child

Just now getting the chance to come here this week and get caught up... the photo of dad carrying his sweet princess' casket made the tears fall. Fly with the angels baby girl!!!!

Obituary
http://www.dddnews.com/story/1755009.html

Honorary pallbearers were all individuals who helped in the search to find BreeAnn

Someone in the family created an online prayer event
Prayers on FB. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001587030200&sk=wall#!/event.php?eid=150329745049987

snipped:
pls accept and spread the word..we are talking about a child, a very beautiful 3yr old girl. She could be your daughter, your sister, your niece, your granddaughter...its only a click and a prayer.

Has the ME released the autopsy report yet?

Any new news? Autopsy results? Forensic test results?

Any new info being discussed among the locals?

I worry about the perp's family too. Have they had to move? Are they being treated well?

Any new news? Autopsy results? Forensic test results?

Any new info being discussed among the locals?

I worry about the perp's family too. Have they had to move? Are they being treated well?

All of these are great questions and I'm wondering what the answers are myself. Does anyone have any new information? Don M? Is anything being released in the local news?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back