Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me understand what property Cassidy's remains were found on?

Were there remains found in more than one location? Where is this property of Cassidy's grandfather? I'm just not making the connection. Was Phelps squatting on property that Cassidy might have had a claim to?

Color me confused.

Don't know where her grandfather's property is, but that's where her body was found. It was not the same property where Phelps was living. I'm pretty busy today with guests and babysitting, but if anyone wants to volunteer to look up that property record, it might answer your question.

Don't know where her grandfather's property is, but that's where her body was found. It was not the same property where Phelps was living. I'm pretty busy today with guests and babysitting, but if anyone wants to volunteer to look up that property record, it might answer your question.
Her grandfathers property was right behind the cabin. The cabin was on 3 acres and the land surrounding it was Bill Rainwater's. He died several years ago and the land is currently in a trust.

My question is if the photos showed her in a cage, and then being dismembered, and Norton said she was sleeping on the couch when they murdered her, I wonder of the cage was part of some BDSM stuff they were were into and she was in the cage willingly. Maybe to sell some photos to other sickos. I can't believe she was locked up against her will, then let out and allowed to sleep on the couch. Possibly some sicko on the dark web wasn't satisfied with just cage pictures and wanted more graphic. stuff.

My question is if the photos showed her in a cage, and then being dismembered, and Norton said she was sleeping on the couch when they murdered her, I wonder of the cage was part of some BDSM stuff they were were into and she was in the cage willingly. Maybe to sell some photos to other sickos. I can't believe she was locked up against her will, then let out and allowed to sleep on the couch. Possibly some sicko on the dark web wasn't satisfied with just cage pictures and wanted more graphic. stuff.

JMO, I'm guessing there are a lot of sickos on the dark web these days. As horrifying as it sounds, there's probably a big, active market for that kind of sick, criminal activity. This community has already had problems with sex trafficking. One would think their LE would be paying closer attention. At minimum, they should find ways to help unemployed, homeless moms so they don't have to subject themselves to such horrors in order to have a roof over their head.

Personally I think they lured her in because they knew her and knew was trying to get back on her feet.
And then I think they drugged her.

(moo)

""Prosecuting Attorney Barker also said his office isn’t seeking the death penalty in this case right now, but they are still weighing all options.""

https://www.ozarksfirst.com/local-n...udge-denies-bond-did-not-discuss-new-charges/

They went to Walmart seeking out 12-14 year old girls/and there is also evidence of them both "talking to them online and attempting to persuade them to appear at his location or to make themselves available to be picked up by himself or the co-defendant where he discusses with them that he will harm them or kill them"

Not that it's much different, but the affidavit actually said Phelps had her sleep on the floor, not on a couch. Maybe with all the cages and stuff they had no room for normal furniture.
My hunch is the tipster paid for some BDSM/cage photos and inadvertently got more than he bargained for with the murder photos, and contacted the FBI out of guilt. MOO

""Prosecuting Attorney Barker also said his office isn’t seeking the death penalty in this case right now, but they are still weighing all options.""

https://www.ozarksfirst.com/local-n...udge-denies-bond-did-not-discuss-new-charges/

They went to Walmart seeking out 12-14 year old girls/and there is also evidence of them both "talking to them online and attempting to persuade them to appear at his location or to make themselves available to be picked up by himself or the co-defendant where he discusses with them that he will harm them or kill them"
That's VERY disturbing. Namus isn't very up to date on missing children from Missourri, but the Missourri Highway Patrol has a page on missing juveniles it looks like they update daily. Currently 652 active missing cases.

I've searched, but have been unable to find much information on Cassidy, only that she has a child. Did she have family, why wasn't she with her child, where was she living prior to this? I have so many questions, including why it took over a month to report her missing?
I was thinking the same things.
How did she come in contact with him?
Perhaps Cassidy was working somewhere locally like Walmart and he struck up a conversation?
She had no other options but to sleep on his floor? Just awful to think about.
The month to report her missing is concerning. :(
JMO

I'm better there are gonna be a lot more victims based on this.....
The second video @ link is where the prosecutor says "they would go to Walmart and look at girls between the ages of 12-14 or older to be their victims".
Phelps is so gross looking, I can barely stand to look at him. He's the epitome of the nasty old man leering at young girls, but more dangerous than can be imagined by anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightningwill