Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Green County MO called Wisconsin for a well being check in Big Bend, WI. So, after obtaining a search warrant and going through the house, computer, etc, they knew exactly where to look. (And what's amazing about that is they were THERE). So, that makes me consider seriously the possibility of a love story gone bad. It also tells me the poi isn't very smart. He/she left tracks and traces and went to the exact place they would be looked for. But, why post on the Facebook?!?! They had, so far, gotten away with it and who know how long they could have gotten away with it.

And 24-72 hours??? Once again, how did the neighbors not SMELL that when they searched the house. A violent death 24-72 hours old is going to be hard not to notice in a closed up house. I'm afraid this is going to be one of those horrific murders - like stored in the freezer or something. There's just no way you couldn't smell that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about the smell. I think he may have gone in there, smelled it, and left pronto. So he didn't actually see anything per se, but LE probably asked him to keep quiet for obvious reasons. At least this scenario makes me feel better than a freezer etc.

Is there any way to find out what house the police searched in Wisconsin? Police scanner? When they mentioned she was found in another state, I assumed she would be in one of the states closer to Louisiana.

I was thinking about the smell. I think he may have gone in there, smelled it, and left pronto. So he didn't actually see anything per se, but LE probably asked him to keep quiet for obvious reasons. At least this scenario makes me feel better than a freezer etc.

Praying for Dee fb
https://www.facebook.com/groups/586618704813775/

RBB is the person who went into the house. He apologized for not searching better. It sounds like it took 12 hrs after he was in there to get the search warrant.

The house they were found at in WI was basically raided by a huge group of heavily armed police. I can't imagine why they needed something like a SWAT team for a welfare check....

There are many reasons why someone would not smell a deceased person. What if they did not see her or find her because she was in a storage area, freezer? I would say basement or attic, but this is a habitat for humanity house, those aren't known for basements or attics. Or she was wrapped up, bundled up? Or the a/c was on full blast? If they did a casual walkthrough, and didn't find her the first time, she was hidden, perhaps on the floor by the bed, or in a closet. As for odor, they may never say why, but I think, there was a barrier there. Maybe the person just saw that Gypsy was not home, and assumed her mom wasn't home either and didn't search thoroughly.

Also, violent death might indicate gunshot of broken neck or suffocation. Even if it were stabbing or something horrible, if they surprised the mom at night while she was sleeping, again, most of the evidence of violence could have been floor level on the side of the bed away from view of someone standing in the doorway.

This person isn't a stranger to the family. No way. The police knew where to find him. This was highly personal. Family maybe? He might be family or be a boyfriend, or a predator posing as a boyfriend.

3:00am is not a typo from what I can tell.

LE said in a presser this morning that they found Dee Dee's body last night but did not release it publicly until today. MSM in Wisconsin says that at 2:45am this morning the house where they were found was raided. Not really making a lot of sense.

The house they were found at in WI was basically raided by a huge group of heavily armed police. I can't imagine why they needed something like a SWAT team for a welfare check....

I am sure that they told them a "welfare check" based upon a homicide and a possible kidnapping. They were hurrying in there with the thought of saving Gypsy's life - IMHO

Maybe one of them started to panic a little and want to put the blame on the other.

Aaaaand.... speaking of hinky. This reminds me another case, probably not all that similar though. That young person was not as sick as she was made out to be and got really tired of playing the sick person, who was getting checks and donations. In that case, the young lady wanted to have a normal teenage life, sex, etc., but the mother's lifestyle depended on her being sick.

Just thinking.
Yes I have thought that too.
Maybe correct to a point. Can't fake leukemia though...
Possibly just wanted her to stay little? With the hats and Toddler style dresses?
All the Disney Princess stuff IDK She liked Star Wars and had a membership to some group. Contradicts each other... Imo
Who knows!

They had a joint Twitter account, but I don't think it was used much. I haven't checked other social media. I agree the posts sounded "off" (second one was more rage filled sounding). To be honest, I thought immediately they had lost their phone and a group of unruly young Tweens had it and thought it was a huge joke. I could picture them laughing and thinking it was funny, but harmless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBM- There was more than one post?! Sorry if I didn't read ahead for the answer....

The person of interest, an adult male, was with Gypsy Blancharde when she was located, Ussery said. Officials used emails, social media posts, and interviews with family members in order to find the teen.
Neighbors told the station they last saw Dee Dee Blancharde on Wednesday, which they said was unusual because the woman was social and often visited with neighbors.

The woman's home was recently robbed, they said. The burglar had reportedly stolen cash and prescriptions.

Investigators say they believe the crime is a "targeted situation."

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...rson-of-interest-in-her-mothers-murder.78776/

Gypsy knew this guy, no doubt about it.

BBM- There was more than one post?! Sorry if I didn't read ahead for the answer....

There was the original post and then a comment by the same person mixed in with the comments from all the family & friends

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member