Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just probably need details from her in order to know what charges they will be filing against him. I doubt she is a suspect.

Since the guy is wacko; He may have tried to implicate her since she can't defend herself properly. Due to his post he seems like he is a nut who wants to degrade everyone. Jmo

They just probably need details from her in order to know what charges they will be filing against him. I doubt she is a suspect.

Since the guy is wacko; He may have tried to implicate her since she can't defend herself properly. Due to his post he seems like he is a nut who wants to degrade everyone. Jmo

I agree with this, the wording is just strange to me. In other cases I've never seen them do this, but I guess I have never seen a case quite like this.

Sorry, I'm confused. Are you referring to a post by somebody on there saying she is in custody or the posting of the article?

I am referring to a post on the prayer face book page

Ok, I think gypsy being involved sounds very farfetched also.

And as a few other posters have said, I will sit on the fence til I hear more

One thing that is unusual.. wouldn't they, LE, have taken her to a hospital first?
Checked out her health and reported she was in good health?
Then sat down with her in a place of comfort and talk to her?

Those posts have been deleted by the person who is running the prayer page.

6132d9472263b36309e38939aac3ade9.jpg
from main fb page, posted march 2013. I work with mr adults and I just can't imagine this...... If, if, if she had anything to do with it I'm sure it would be brainwashing of sorts.

Poor girl has been dealing with a great deal, truly horrible
Hope LE had her seen before questioning her about her experience

I really, really hope Gypsy isn't involved. I have to be honest, though. Right off the bat the language of the FB posting struck me as very hinky...

I really, really hope Gypsy isn't involved. I have to be honest, though. Right off the bat the language of the FB posting struck me as very hinky...

The language from what started all this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6132d9472263b36309e38939aac3ade9.jpg
from main fb page, posted march 2013. I work with mr adults and I just can't imagine this...... If, if, if she had anything to do with it I'm sure it would be brainwashing of sorts.

Wouldn't they have her in a hospital?
My goodness that's a lot of problems this young woman has!

It certainly sounds like they are treating her as a suspect.... :tears:

http://m.ky3.com/body-of-missing-mother-found-daughter-still-missing/21050392_33580972

That home is where deputies found Gypsy and the man later in the morning, and took them into custody to be held for questioning
by Greene County deputies. Video from a TV station in Milwaukee shows a heavily armed special response team around the home.

Arnott said at his news conference at 10:25 a.m. Monday that the person of interest is not necessarily a suspect for the murder. Arnott said detectives would go to that other state (which we now know is Wisconsin) to interview Gypsy and the other person. He didn't know when they might be returned to Springfield; it might depend on whether there's a possible crime in Wisconsin that would require them to be held there.

The language from what started all this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, how the FB postings that the police were alerted to were written kinda felt off to me. I would think that someone as violent and hate-filled as the poster would have had a lot more to say if they were going to go out of their way to log into their victims' FB account and make a public post. To me it seems like the statements were posted with intention... like, for a reason beyond blind rage. I can't find ANY online presence for Gypsy aside from the profile she shares with her mother, can anyone else?

The initial wording on FB sounded a lot like "vile mother with sweet, innocent daughter". I wonder if whomever wrote it did so to make it look like there were two victims in the story.

Snowgypsy Blancharde FB I can't locate a link.
Yeah, how the FB postings that the police were alerted to were written kinda felt off to me. I would think that someone as violent and hate-filled as the poster would have had a lot more to say if they were going to go out of their way to log into their victims' FB account and make a public post. To me it seems like the statements were posted with intention... like, for a reason beyond blind rage. I can't find ANY online presence for Gypsy aside from the profile she shares with her mother, can anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme