Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO its not an online predator!
I think its someone they know or he or she was told something about MOM they didn't like.

To be so bold to post that on FB is waving HUGE red flags.
something very wrong with this picture.

JMO
http://www.botcon.com/BotCon2015/
Coincidence?
I'm not saying she harmed her mom. She was located up in that area. Moo

Does anyone have a link to the report that is calling the POI her friend?

What do they mean by this?
He didn't know when they might be returned to Springfield; it might depend on whether there's a possible crime in Wisconsin that would require them to be held there.

I was curious about that, too.
ETA I also remember one of the articles saying them searching another location but I can't remember where I read that. Maybe related?

What do they mean by this?
He didn't know when they might be returned to Springfield; it might depend on whether there's a possible crime in Wisconsin that would require them to be held there.

BBM

Hmmm sounds odd

Knowing people who use wheelchairs, 4 isn't excessive. Much anyway. If a person has been in one since a very young age, 1 or 2 May be older or outgrown and just haven't been disposed of. They said there were 4 in the house. It doesn't say in what shape or size. Right now, somebody might walk in my mil house and think omg you've got 3 refrigerators??? She had 2 small ones (not apartment size, but not very big either). We bought her a big 26 cu ft one and haven't gotten rid of the older 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think they have disclosed anything about medications yet. Speaking of wheelchairs, I'm wondering if there was a 5th one that was taken with them.? I think that would indicate the manner in which she was taken.

I initially seen the FB posts last night and my heart sank. I posted a link over here because I thought it really indicated the level of person behind this. The posts were disgusting, violent and detailed. I was (and still am) flabbergasted.

I can say that the posts indicated ill will toward GB, too. I don't think it was from a "friend". Unless somebody posed as a "friend" and GB was convinced that they had her best interest at heart.

Oh my. Wonder if two people were involved in taking GB or if the two people include GB?

From the wording it sounds like it includes GB. I will be shocked if she had any involvement other than trusting the wrong person

Oh my. Wonder if two people were involved in taking GB or if the two people include GB?

I edited my post as it wasn't clear

http://www.wisn.com/news/missouri-mi...-bend/33589420

The Greene County Sheriff's Department, in Missouri, said a woman was missing from their area, and believed she could be in the company of a man who lived in Big Bend.

Deputies were able to locate the man and woman. Both are being held for questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios