Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there's an unexpected development!! Waiting to see what unravels next...

They were found about 10 a.m. Arnott said the person of interest is not necessarily a suspect.

How politically correct of them.................

I was following along last night when this started. I was shocked and sickened by the original facebook posting. This perp is a total psychopath! I'm heartbroken to read what happened to Dee Dee. I pray Gypsy will be able to move forward from this in her fragile state. I'm just so sad......

Could it have been someone Gypsy met at one of the cosplay or gaming conventions she has been to? It seems they went to a few, from the pictures and posts. jmo

earlier Video here of update:

Lots of details in video, prior to her being found

http://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...fs-office-searching-mother-daughter/71236652/

Officials have found a 19-year-old girl who went missing and whose mother was found dead yesterday.

Gypsy Blancharde, who is wheelchair bound and has several health issues, was located safe in another state Greene County Sheriff Jim Arnott said this morning.

Arnott also said a "person of interest" is in custody, also in another state.

Claudinnea "Dee Dee" Blancharde, 48, was found dead in her home Sunday afternoon in the 2100 block of North Volunteer Way. Her daughter Gypsy was also missing at that time.

A Facebook poster has claimed responsibility using vulgar language and without giving a name.

During a morning press conference, Sheriff Jim Arnott confirmed the mother had been found "deceased of a violent nature." He said Dee Dee Blancharde is believed to have died more than 24 hours before her body was found.

Arnott said investigators had not yet determined a motive in the killing.

Reporters asked Arnott if Gypsy is a suspect, to which he replied, "We're not ruling anything out."

Reporters asked Arnott if Gypsy is a suspect, to which he replied, "We're not ruling anything out."

This is what I'm afraid of... I really hope she didn't have anything to do with this.

Whut. Well that came out of left field. Are they saying she may be a suspect, and POI is just her getaway?

This story started out strange, I expect it to get even stranger at it progresses along.

I think (HOPE) they are saying that until the talk to Gypsy and investigate further, they aren't ruling ANYTHING out, to include her being a suspect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know how sick she is....but just from looking at the pictures I wouldn't think she would be able to hurt her mom :( I just can't go there.

I am such a cynic...wondered if daughter might be involved from the start...:(

This is what I'm afraid of... I really hope she didn't have anything to do with this.

I wouldn't read too much into that........he was just avoiding the question. I hear the cops say that in just about 98% of the interviews I see in the media.

What is that poor girl going to do without her mama there to help her. Breaks my heart :(

Video was very hard to hear for me! Stupid work computers.....can someone give me a recap?

She was located in another State.

She is Okay.

They have a person of interest in custody.

Local detectives heading to new location.

Will not comment on which state she was located.

The person of interest is linked to the Facebook posts, and that helped lead to him.

Will not comment further on investigative techniques.

Will provide more information after charges are levelled.

She was located in another State.

She is Okay.

They have a person of interest in custody.

Local detectives heading to new location.

Will not comment on which state she was located.

The person of interest is linked to the Facebook posts, and that helped lead to him.

Will not comment further on investigative techniques.

Will provide more information after charges are levelled.

THANK YOU! I gathered most of it, but needed more info on the facebook stuff. Much obliged! :loveyou:

Waiting to see this story unravel. It's already got so many twists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member