Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far away is the river from their house, I wonder.

How far away is the river from their house, I wonder.

Mapquest says about 150 miles. With the interstate near their home, I guess it's possible. Just hoping it's not so.

JMO

I was horrified to read that post on their facebook - just aweful!! I too think that the previous break in are related. Am praying for all - hopefully arrests will be fast!

I'm still appalled that somebody would taunt their friends and family. Almost like "look at me and see what I did". We need a psychologist on this thread to explain what kind of person does this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still appalled that somebody would taunt their friends and family. Almost like "look at me and see what I did". We need a psychologist on this thread to explain what kind of person does this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably someone borderline mental retardation.

It does seem rather quick to find someone in a river that far away, if it was just yesterday. imo

Still praying for her safe return!

Major sociopath mentally ill person did this. Evil evil person. No doubt they waited to post until after they were done with whatever they were doing. Let's hope they posted from home. However, I'm wondering how the FB was accessed if not by home computer or cell phone.

Also they found this
woman at a hospital, i think
It's confusing. She was released on Monday. Disappeared Tues June 9th. (I think)
I don't want to derail thread. Just thinking it could be either of the women. 😕

Major sociopath mentally ill person did this. Evil evil person. No doubt they waited to post until after they were done with whatever they were doing. Let's hope they posted from home. However, I'm wondering how the FB was accessed if not by home computer or cell phone.

I think one of the commenters on the disturbing FB post mentioned something about trying to call them and "the smartphone" going straight to voicemail. I wonder if the perp made other FB posts that weren't public?

The more I read about this the more INCREDIBLY angry I feel towards this perpetrator. Complete and utter scum. A lot that I am reading shows that despite the fact that Dee and Gypsy were dealt a s*it hand in life in many respects, they had each other and managed in the best way they could with a smile and a positive outlook. With the many illnesses suffered and losing their home in Katrina, still everyone who is coming out on social media to share their memories have nothing to share but goodness. How DARE someone take even that from them. I feel so horribly sick thinking about what was said in 'that' Facebook post about Gypsy. The absolute lowest of the low. And I've NO DOUBT that someone so brazen is reading everything he can find online. That's probably why he made the post on Dee's account public, so he could check back in without having to log into her account. He'll be caught and I hope he suffers.

I pray they find Gypsy and capture the monster that did this!

I think one of the commenters on the disturbing FB post mentioned something about trying to call them and "the smartphone" going straight to voicemail. I wonder if the perp made other FB posts that weren't public?

one of her fb friends also posting in the missing group mentioned one other post that was not public, she didn't say what the message was, of course fb can always be rumors, but she was one of the first to respond to the public message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member