Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends posting RIGHT NOW on FB that she was found safe.

This thread is hard to read
It is truly heartbreaking
Mom and daughter both seem like beautiful people

Officer says they got new info about 20mins ago, they now have a POI and they do not think this was a random act.

Gypsy is okay and has local friends and family who are caring for her.

Officer doesn't have much info at the moment and he says expect the next major update much later, closer to this evening.

Officer says neighbors don't need to be fearful, he reiterates they do not think this is random.

Oh please let Gypsy be okay... I hope the perp wasn't a "trusted" friend...

Gypsy found? Praying for Dee Dee and Gypsy FB by DLLM

Closing up now. He says they are looking for anyone who has info about the activities of the women or any criminal activity from Thursday up until the discovery of the body.

I hope this rots in jail for YEARS for what he has done! Praying for Gypsy. She has been through so much. God wrap her in love!

wow! that"s a spot of good news in this tragedy.

I wonder if gypsy might have befriended someone thru social media and they took advantage.

Thank God she was found alive, I feel so bad for her she seemed so close with her mom. RIP Dee Dee I know you were an angel looking out for your girl.

wow! that"s a spot of good news in this tragedy.

I wonder if gypsy might have befriended someone thru social media and they took advantage.
This is what I am wondering too. Truly frightening prospect.

My 56 yo sister is diminished capacity with health issues and lives with my 83 yo mother. My sister is not worldly and is way too trusting. She is on Match.com and Christian Mingle and who knows what else. She has never had a boyfriend and is so unsuspecting.
She does not understand that the Internet is full of people who prey on the weak. If SM is involved, it would not surprise me. I am going to make my mom aware of this tragedy and hopefully she can get through to my sister.

Condolences and prayers to the friends and family of these two seemingly lovely people.

Now............what was with all the Facebook posts ?? Was he fleeing with her ?? Obviously the cops zoomed in on this person for some reason, them being out-of-state means they had some kind of inside information as to where to look for her.

Wait a minute, wait a minute............IP address....................sorry, had a brain lapse.

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/body-of-missing-mother-found-daughter-still-missing/21048998_33580972

Mother's death is violent homicide; daughter is found out of state with person of interest

From the above article:

Investigators say Dee Dee's death is a violent homicide. Sheriff Jim Arnott would not say on Monday morning in what state Gypsy and the person of interest were located. They were found about 10 a.m. Arnott said the person of interest is not necessarily a suspect.

BBM: Hmmm ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member