Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone on FB commented on Gypsy's intellectual capacity? I saw mention that she has had leukemia and has MD, but may have missed what her functioning level was. TIA

Has anyone on FB commented on Gypsy's intellectual capacity? I saw mention that she has had leukemia and has MD, but may have missed what her functioning level was. TIA

I was about to ask the same but couldn't figure out how to word it. I'm wondering if she was influenced into something, coerced, etc. If they're calling the POI her "friend" I just don't know how to take it.

"At eight years old, Gypsy took the allowance she had been saving for a trip to Disney and used it instead to buy food and blankets for those in need"

"Before Hurricane Katrina caused Gypsy and her mother to relocate, Gypsy would talk at a university in New Orleans on why we should help and love one another."
http://www.oley.org/2007Award_Winners.html

This is one of those cases where I'm going to stop speculating and wait for the story to come out.

80% of the details I took a guess at would probably be wrong anyway. This story is getting too bizarre to even guess the next chapter.

"At eight years old, Gypsy took the allowance she had been saving for a trip to Disney and used it instead to buy food and blankets for those in need"

"Before Hurricane Katrina caused Gypsy and her mother to relocate, Gypsy would talk at a university in New Orleans on why we should help and love one another."
http://www.oley.org/2007Award_Winners.html

See....this kind of stuff, how can it be her.

Thanks for posting this video. So Gypsy was 12 when this interview took place. She seems high functioning in this video. Oh Lord, I hope she is not involved, but I have a feeling this "friend" may be an online predator. I can't help but think that he entered their home and Dee Dee was an obstacle in his way to get to Gypsy. This is just so awful.

Thanks for posting this video. So Gypsy was 12 when this interview took place. She seems high functioning in this video. Oh Lord, I hope she is not involved, but I have a feeling this "friend" may be an online predator. I can't help but think that he entered their home and Dee Dee was an obstacle in his way to get to Gypsy. This is just so awful.

Another thing to consider is Gypsy and her seemingly kind and genuine heart. Some people who are like that tend to be easily vulnerable/manipulated. Being manipulated into something like this might have been a possiblity (her involvement in any way).

:happydance: I'm so glad she has been found safe. IMO there's no way she would do anything to her momma, they looked like they were very close. She's going to need a lot of prayers to get through this horrible ordeal. Hopefully justice will be swift!

This case is seriously bizarre.. Sounds like something off a crime tv show. So sad and tragic. If gypsy is a victim in all this (which right now I believe she is) I think it would be kind of terrible to say she is not being ruled out as a suspect even if it's just protocol. I guess only time will tell. I think there is a lot more to this story

This is one of those cases where I'm going to stop speculating and wait for the story to come out.

80% of the details I took a guess at would probably be wrong anyway. This story is getting too bizarre to even guess the next chapter.

I'm joining you in waiting & not trying to guess/speculate.

If it is indeed true that Dee and Gypsy haven't been seen for five days, then he was clearly desperate to draw attention to the crime, hence the Facebook post.

Just now reading all this (a genuine monster indeed) so this was already pointed out but he also made sure that post was PUBLIC and not private, the way they have all their other posts. :(

They say she MAY require a wheelchair.

Was her Wheelchair missing also?

IMO its not an online predator!
I think its someone they know or he or she was told something about MOM they didn't like.

To be so bold to post that on FB is waving HUGE red flags.
something very wrong with this picture.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads