Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so scared for these two ladies.

It seems apparent that someone other than the two of them has access to the account, as other commentators have no doubt that it isn't Dee.

And it's also apparent that they are both missing from their home.

I'm honestly sick to my stomach reading all of this. I can't imaging what their friends and family are going through! What kind of psycho would post such horrific comments! PLEASE don't be true!!! I'm hoping against hope they're out of town and some kid broke in a posted from their computer. :please:

From what I've read these 2 aren't particularly mobile. The car is still there along with 4 wheelchairs used by the daughter. Which begs the questions "where have they gone and with whom"? I wonder if there are local taxi companies worth contacting to see if they did a pick-up from the address during the relevant time period?

Someone on the Facebook group says they haven't been seen for 5 days.

Inside her house?? But that person said she climbed through a window to check

I am so angry. Once you read what that horrible monster wrote on Dee Dee and Gypsy's wall, you just KNOW that is what happened to them. I don't know why, but it just ring true. I pray to God Gypsy Rose is found. I cannot imagine what she will do without her mother.

Yes it was truly one of the most awful things to read. I'm glad her friends were on to it so quickly.

The mother must have been hidden somewhere in the house. It makes no sense that DBB said he went through a window to get into the house, found nothing amiss, saw 4 wheelchairs, and even checked the mailbox, but said nothing about finding a dead person inside. Maybe there is a basement or a walk-in closet where she was covered up and concealed. He wasn't the only person that commented and said the house had been searched and cleared, there were others, but it may have just been a visual search.

I read the entire thread this morning from start to finish. It started out sort of bizarre but the picture seems to be getting clearer now. Someone broke into that house and assaulted the mother and kidnapped the daughter. He most likely is the one posting to the Facebook account. He may be using his own private computer or phone in order to do it. If Gypsy was forced to provide him with the password, he could access it from any device, anywhere in the country.

The only bright spot in that scenario would be that Gypsy may still be alive and being held somewhere by this same creep.

I was going to go into what the cops could and would probably do in order to find him, but I'm not going to go into it. There's a good chance he may be reading Websleuths right along with reading the Facebook comments. Let's not tip him off as to what investigative tactics can be employed in order to find his useless hide.

Whoever this guy is, he seems to be thoroughly enjoying himself with the bragging, boasting and taunting.
Just keep reading and posting buddy...........please........

Whoever this guy is, he seems to be thoroughly enjoying himself with the bragging, boasting and taunting.
Just keep reading and posting buddy...........please........

If it is indeed true that Dee and Gypsy haven't been seen for five days, then he was clearly desperate to draw attention to the crime, hence the Facebook post.

I started reading about this last night, absolutely not the news I was hoping for. It seems very strange though, that maybe the person who did this crime, would alert everyone on their fb, it seems from those posts noone new they were missing until then.

I pray her daughter is found safe!

It breaks my heart that this lovely family seems to have gone through so much already and now this.

I though that as well, what type of narcissistic evil person are we dealing with here, I am scared we share this world with a person like that. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee