Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
06499790c65bd8d3712ec4d2ee17f8d8.jpg
81cf164bcd40bd5c9f131c3efd763ccf.jpg

They were last seen near 2100 Volunteer Way, Springfield, MO
A little north of the city proper. Right along I-44 and Hwy 13

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is horrifying, I can't imagine how friends and family who saw the Facebook post feel. I hope it's someones idea of a sick joke but I have a bad feeling that it's not. I found some more info about Gypsy's medical conditions on a fundraising site for her
http://www.gypsyrosetrip.com/quick-bio/

Sounds like she is very medically fragile

This is horrifying, I can't imagine how friends and family who saw the Facebook post feel. I hope it's someones idea of a sick joke but I have a bad feeling that it's not. I found some more info about Gypsy's medical conditions on a fundraising site for her
http://www.gypsyrosetrip.com/quick-bio/

Sounds like she is very medically fragile

Oh that poor girl. My stomach is in knots for these two! For anybody, joking or not, to say they've caused harm to that sweet girl deserves the utmost punishment!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see a picture on FB of a pink house with crime scene tape up? HOPEFULLY MSM will have pictures soon. 🙏 PRAYING FOR THESE 2 LADIES!!

On FB, go to Praying for DeeDee and Gypsy. The man who went in the house said 4 wheelchairs were in the house. There is more info on that page too. This is so disturbing!!

Why is it light out in this pic? What time did the crime scene tape go up...anyone know?

I do not know when it was taken for sure. If I am reading correctly, police were notified approximately 10 hours ago.

I can't see the facebook page now. What was the general gist of the post that was upsetting?

The fundraiser was to get them to the Oley Conference June 29th in Saratoga Springs, NY. Any chance they left for NY early???

I can't see the facebook page now. What was the general gist of the post that was upsetting?

The "perp" said he slashed that fat pig and raped her sweet innocent daughter. This was posted from their account, not someone else's.

The "perp" said he slashed that fat pig and raped her sweet innocent daughter. This was posted from their account, not someone else's.

OMG that is horrible! I wasn't expecting that. Thanks klily.

Felt utterly sick reading that Facebook thread. Hoping for positive news.

I am still having a problem digesting this. Why would someone get on Dee Dee and Gypsy's FB and post what they did (if they did) and interact with the commenters? WHO DOES THAT??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member