Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Windstorm, thanks for the clarification on the social media rules. I have never been sent to banned camp, but there is always a first time. Going back and forth from FB I forgot myself, lol.

A post of mine got mod snipped a couple years ago. I sleuthed the wife of a missing man (who is still missing) and found something (I.e. Mafia connections & STUFF). I still think she's guilty as the day is long.

Since then, if I have a question, I message Bessie ;) lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The facebook group has sleuthed out a fb profile NG was posting on within the last month. He is the only one commenting and the posts talk about a dd/lg dynamic. The profile has a name that includes parts of both their names so perhaps it could be Gypsy. I'm guessing I can't post it and there's not much beyond what I've described but it's on the fb group if you want to see it.
Since they're both not only adult and suspects who but admitted guilt, I'm pretty sure they are 100% sleuthable. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009867090832

If it is their site, I find the type of relationship they seem to be into very interesting:

In the realm of BDSM, D/lg is the Daddy/Little Girl dynamic. Refers to a particular relationship dynamic in which the male is the Daddy figure and cares for his female partner or spouse like he would a child. The dynamic is very complicated and can include age-play, but not always.

I guess Gypsy did enjoy being infantilized. And he enjoyed his "knight in shinning armor/protector" role.

Since they're both not only adult and suspects who but admitted guilt, I'm pretty sure they are 100% sleuthable. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009867090832

It looks like the profile was just set up in 2015, even though it says "in a relationship" since 2012. I don't think it is proof that they were actually in a relationship that long. From looking at the odd international friends list, it looks like a profile that is being used for playing games and has little connection to real life.

As for Gypsy and NG looking alike, I have a hunch it's more that he looks like her, instead of the other way around.

If FB comments from family members are to be believed, Dee Dee regularly shaved Gypsy's head. None of the family members I've seen commenting appeared surprised at all about the way her hair looked in her booking photo. It's entirely possible that NG knew that too, and chose to shave his own head too so that she (Gypsy) wouldn't feel so out of place. Some sort of gesture of loyalty or commitment to her.

Just a guess. I could be way off base. Maybe he always wears his hair like that.

But family members knew, right?

I think they strongly suspected and now that those suspicions have been confirmed, some are saying "I knew it!". I'm not sure any of them knew for sure that this was what was going on. At lease not at anything close to the level that we're talking about.

Now that "the cat is out of the bag" so to speak, I can let everything come tumbling out!!!

OMG! What is this world coming to?

I think Gypsy wanted Mama dead for a long time. It was her only way out and to live a normal life - if that was even possible after all of this.

In the end, neither one of them will be receiving the death penalty. There's going to be a big story of abuse by Dee Dee and she's no longer around to refute it. The boyfriend will get hit for something but I'm not sure where he will end up. Gypsy is another story. Holy Moly...what do you do with her?

This is a horrible horrible story.

RSBM. Awesome post. And the million dollar question in all of this, to me, is the part above BBM.

Scammers is too mild; grifters appears to be more like it.

If it is their site, I find the type of relationship they seem to be into very interesting:

I guess Gypsy did enjoy being infantilized. And he enjoyed his "knight in shinning armor/protector" role.

Yeah! This is why I posted it, seemed relevant. Though I also wonder if instead of liking it, it was just all she knew and she was looking for someone to take her mother's place consciously or not. I also was wondering if this could have even been how they met somehow. Perhaps some type of website for people looking for these types of relationships.

Just saw what dd/lg is.. Wow. I feel like that's all I've been able to say this whole case. I don't think I can handle much more!

It looks like the profile was just set up in 2015, even though it says "in a relationship" since 2012. I don't think it is proof that they were actually in a relationship that long. From looking at the odd international friends list, it looks like a profile that is being used for playing games and has little connection to real life.

The thing I found interesting about the friends list is that there are lots of profile pics with the Guy Fawkes mask which is in NG's profile pic. Some common thread there although I'm not sure what it is.

Edit: Oh duh the common thread in Anonymous.

Yeah! This is why I posted it, seemed relevant. Though I also wonder if instead of liking it, it was just all she knew and she was looking for someone to take her mother's place consciously or not. I also was wondering if this could have even been how they met somehow. Perhaps some type of website for people looking for these types of relationships.

I think she was looking for someone to rescue and protect her and I think, for lack of a better word, she may have had daddy issues. I'm sorry I don't want to talk badly about the family but if I so much as suspected my ex was hurting my child in ANY way I would do whatever I could to stop them.

In regards to the fetish sites, I think perhaps it makes sense in a twisted way. Gypsy is conditioned to act sweet, childlike, frail, from childhood for positive attention. What happened when her body changed into that of a woman? She was still being forced to role play as a child. I would be confused too.

And after seeing her in the video you can tell that her clothing was strategically picked to make her look younger and much more frail. I wonder if she slouched on purpose too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo