Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The speculation is that there was some reason they wanted to delay the search or something they wanted to get from the house.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I just refreshed and I still see it. Also could someone clarify whether we're allowed to name a profile like this? Glad ninij9 did so it was easier for people to find.
I hope I didn't break any rules. I got caught up in the moment. Mods please remove that post if I broke a rule. Sorry my bad. I got all flustered.

I just refreshed and I still see it. Also could someone clarify whether we're allowed to name a profile like this? Glad ninij9 did so it was easier for people to find.

There it is! I can see it now. Weird...

Wow. I don't believe anyone deserves to be killed in such a horrendous way.

That wasn't a very kind thing for me to post. We don't even know the details of the situation yet. Dee Dee may have been exactly the person she presented to the world--a mom devoted to a critically sick and special needs child. I should not have been so harsh.

The facebook group has sleuthed out a fb profile NG was posting on within the last month. He is the only one commenting and the posts talk about a dd/lg dynamic. The profile has a name that includes parts of both their names so perhaps it could be Gypsy. I'm guessing I can't post it and there's not much beyond what I've described but it's on the fb group if you want to see it.

Did a little more sleuthing and it definitely seems like the dd/lg dynamic is something NG is interested in. Using google search I found he's liked posts by a number of different fb groups specializing in these type of posts. I guess it could be someone with same name but knowing what we know about the other page that seems unlikely. Names such as:
Follow U/us into Temptation
Through the Eyes of an Adorkable Blonde Babygirl
Daddy's Kinky Little Princess

If it's not allowed to post those names let me know.

I am on Tapatalk and don't know how to flag my own post. Sorry that I maybe broke a rule uttering a FB account. I got all caught up in the moment.

If people knew they were scamming...why did no one alert the authorities? Maybe this could have been prevented? Have they said?

I tried to remove it. I'm on Tapatalk. Panic!!!

The facebook group has sleuthed out a fb profile NG was posting on within the last month. He is the only one commenting and the posts talk about a dd/lg dynamic. The profile has a name that includes parts of both their names so perhaps it could be Gypsy. I'm guessing I can't post it and there's not much beyond what I've described but it's on the fb group if you want to see it.

I'll admit I had to google that acronym. Ugh

I tried to remove it. I'm on Tapatalk. Panic!!!

I don't really know if it's against the rules! From lurking I've seen other people be hesitant about posting specific names when we don't 100% know if that person is who we are speculating they may be. However, it's also kinda weird to just send them to the fb group like I was so they could see the name there. Doesn't seem to be too different to me.

If people knew they were scamming...why did no one alert the authorities? Maybe this could have been prevented? Have they said?

I get the sense that people are scared of accusing someone like this of something they may not be able to 100% prove. In addition to not wanting to totally believe that a family member or close friend may be capable of something like this DD was clearly very skilled at getting people to buy into what she was selling. In the early hours of this investigation I couldn't believe how many people were posting on SM about how wonderful they both were and how they had been touched by knowing them.

And now is when I'd like to get up on my soapbox and scream "IF YOUR GUT IS TELLING YOU SOMETHING IT IS OFTEN FOR A GOOD REASON"

I get the sense that people are scared of accusing someone like this of something they may not be able to 100% prove. In addition to not wanting to totally believe that a family member or close friend may be capable of something like this DD was clearly very skilled at getting people to buy into what she was selling. In the early hours of this investigation I couldn't believe how many people were posting on SM about how wonderful they both were and how they had been touched by knowing them.

And now is when I'd like to get up on my soapbox and scream "IF YOUR GUT IS TELLING YOU SOMETHING IT IS OFTEN FOR A GOOD REASON"

But family members knew, right?

I don't really know if it's against the rules! From lurking I've seen other people be hesitant about posting specific names when we don't 100% know if that person is who we are speculating they may be. However, it's also kinda weird to just send them to the fb group like I was so they could see the name there. Doesn't seem to be too different to me.

I asked Bessie about this the other day. On another thread some of us wanted the SM rule clarified. I'll go to my inbox and copy/paste what she told me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Because they're all so very human -- most times excruciatingly so -- murders provide weird and concentrated insight into the condition of what it is to be us.

Still waiting for my boggled brain to clear and form, in this case, what that insight may be.

Ideas??
I think this will boil down to mental illness for all of them... Dee had it with her scamming perspective AND the name she chose for he child, Gypsy has it because of genetic and HOW she was raised, Nicolas has it based on how he rationalizes horrendous acts as simple acts of friendship.

This tragedy is so multifaceted, complex, and hard to fathom that I fully expect some sort of twist on it to come out via book or movie in a year or two. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am quite drawn to trying to understand the mind-fukks of mental illness. I want to know more, I want to know everything. Not because I'm nosey, but because I am fascinated and just can't comprehend a world that existed for Gypsy.

I have extreme sympathy and sadness for Gypsy. She didn't stand a chance. This faux existence Dee created was not going to end, ever. Gypsy was angry and desperate. Bash her all you want, but I truly deeply feel sorry for her and am a little relieved for her that the charade has stopped. Regardless of the outcome of her future, it will at least be real and present. I don't think she will come to regret her choice for many many years.

What Dee did to her was tragic. Wrong. Unfair. What Gypsy did in return was comeuppance. Sorry it was so violent and likely painful, Dee, but you reap what you sow. RIP.

I think this will boil down to mental illness for all of them... Dee had it with her scamming perspective AND the name she chose for he child, Gypsy has it because of genetic and HOW she was raised, Nicolas has it based on how he rationalizes horrendous acts as simple acts of friendship.

This tragedy is so multifaceted, complex, and hard to fathom that I fully expect some sort of twist on it to come out via book or movie in a year or two. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am quite drawn to trying to understand the mind-fukks of mental illness. I want to know more, I want to know everything. Not because I'm nosey, but because I am fascinated and just can't comprehend a world that existed for Gypsy.

I have extreme sympathy and sadness for Gypsy. She didn't stand a chance. This faux existence Dee created was not going to end, ever. Gypsy was angry and desperate. Bash her all you want, but I truly deeply feel sorry for her and am a little relieved for her that the charade has stopped. Regardless of the outcome of her future, it will at least be real and present. I don't think she will come to regret her choice for many many years.

What Dee did to her was tragic. Wrong. Unfair. What Gypsy did in return was comeuppance. Sorry it was so violent and likely painful, Dee, but you reap what you sow. RIP.
AWESOME post Gigtu! Thanks was not enough. Eloquent, and just what I was feeling.

This is a copy/paste from when I messaged Bessie the other day concerning SM.

Per Bessie: "One word of caution, leave the FB comments/gossip/rumors on FB. When SM drama carries over into the threads it ALWAYS leads to trouble, with members being timed out or worse. More importantly, the facts become twisted, the truth is sullied, and very often innocent individuals are harmed. There is still a chance that the bf is innocent, and if so, imagine what those accusations are doing to him. Even if the real perp is arrested, convicted and sentenced, there always will be people who will believe he's guilty. So, just something to keep in mind. "

She went on the thread I was clarifying for and further explained that we can only reference/name social media posts by MSM or LE. We cannot sleuth someone not named as a POI or suspect.

However (this part is my opinion), as I understand it, linking to a missing persons personal social media (FB or Twitter profile, etc) is okay as it helps to aid in searching.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Windstorm, thanks for the clarification on the social media rules. I have never been sent to banned camp, but there is always a first time. Going back and forth from FB I forgot myself, lol.

I should probably take a break and watch some kitten/puppy/baby videos for awhile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141