Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gypsy must have walked around and done some exercise. Otherwise, she would be weak from being in her wherlchair all day. I wonder what she did to exercise?

Tealgrove, excellent post -- not sure about the detail of GRB consciously selecting and manipulating toward a final tragic end that boyfriend, but maybe.

I did think this was hinky from the start, but I wasn't quite sure how (am sure that that quality gives it a singular, "wtf?", cutting edge though). At first all I could come up with was murder suicide with mom the killer and the poor little afflicted daughter's body yet to be found.

Then I thought, "Munchausen's by Proxy." (Or, rather, called it to mind after someone else mentioned it in a reader's comment under an MSM story.)

Have any of you known someone who you thought evidenced this bizarre and damning trait? It's a bizarre -- that word again -- feeling to sit there and listen to someone possibly under its crazy sway talking about another human life as if it were a showpiece, a creation, a construct of singular pride.

My cousin lost custody of her first two kids almost 20 years ago due to MbP.

The boys were always in the hospital from the time they were born (she was poisoning them with ipecac), and she went so far as to go to a funeral home to inquire about caskets and burial costs.

My aunt & uncle adopted the boys and as soon as they got out of their "mother's" clutches, they were miraculously better.

She has gone on to have two other children, both removed from her custody for the same issues, AND has posted to surrogate boards offering to carry babies for folks and scamming them out of money.

She is a SERIOUSLY sick individual who has NEVER been prosecuted, which is mind boggling. When she spoke to the newspaper reporter, she said, "All I know is I love my son more than anything and he belongs to me."

This is really sounding more like a cycle of abuse, learned behaviors, and mental illness/instability all thrown together. Both with Dee Dee & Gypsy and farther back in their family, and Nicholas and his family. UGH!

The facebook group has sleuthed out a fb profile NG was posting on within the last month. He is the only one commenting and the posts talk about a dd/lg dynamic. The profile has a name that includes parts of both their names so perhaps it could be Gypsy. I'm guessing I can't post it and there's not much beyond what I've described but it's on the fb group if you want to see it.

Yes and still that same childish squeaky "that can be real, right" voice.

The facebook group has sleuthed out a fb profile NG was posting on within the last month. He is the only one commenting and the posts talk about a dd/lg dynamic. The profile has a name that includes parts of both their names so perhaps it could be Gypsy. I'm guessing I can't post it and there's not much beyond what I've described but it's on the fb group if you want to see it.

One other note from this possible Gypsy fb profile, it says in a relationship 10/17/2012 which is liked by somebody who lives in Russia. One other post is liked from someone in Tokyo. Besides that it's just a couple likes and comments by NG

So, the two suspects had a joint FB. Nicholas Bella Rose... And it's states "In a relationship ship since Oct 17 2012" So they have been online friends for a long time apparently. And they link a seriously disturbed site on their page.

OOPS scooped by jrs!! A thousand pardons.

My cousin lost custody of her first two kids almost 20 years ago due to MbP.

The boys were always in the hospital from the time they were born (she was poisoning them with ipecac), and she went so far as to go to a funeral home to inquire about caskets and burial costs.

My aunt & uncle adopted the boys and as soon as they got out of their "mother's" clutches, they were miraculously better.

She has gone on to have two other children, both removed from her custody for the same issues, AND has posted to surrogate boards offering to carry babies for folks and scamming them out of money.

She is a SERIOUSLY sick individual who has NEVER been prosecuted, which is mind boggling. When she spoke to the newspaper reporter, she said, "All I know is I love my son more than anything and he belongs to me."
Thanks for this thorough, thoroughly interesting, post.

The person I suspect, I suspect left her native country as officials there were suspicious of her.

p.s. those who have them, please periodically repost the relevant social media or MSM links; saves others much time spent scrolling back and hunting them up.

Holy mackeral. Ok that clinches it. She walks absolutely fine. Smh. Still, I think she has been a victim of MBP, and for this reason I still have compassion for her.

I am actually heartbroken watching her in court. She is like a tiny quivering mouse. None of this had to happen.

Wow! Just read this thread. Some scammers are just so unbelievably good at it.

MbP is notoriously hard to prove in court. A better variety of specific labs available makes narrowing down different meds and bacteria easier. The person with the disorder will protest until the end. No confessions for these folks. A few pediatric teaching hospitals in the US have rooms with cameras just to catch these people when all other possibilities are exhausted. I don't know if these are admissible in court, but at least the doctors can provide the appropriate safe care for their vulnerable patients. RN '87

So, the two suspects had a joint FB. Nicholas Bella Rose... And it's states "In a relationship ship since Oct 17 2012" So they have been online friends for a long time apparently. And they link a seriously disturbed site on their page.

OOPS scooped by jrs!! A thousand pardons.

No longer available...

This is the suspects house, after it was raided by a swat team.

The cute couple spent 5 blissful days here, unencumbered by that nosey mom of hers.

GRoseSuspecthouse1.jpg

Looks as though that front window may need some repairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton