Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the gypsyrosetrip Facebook page, Gypsy is shown in a hospital bed supposedly "after surgery". What are y'all's thoughts...was this just props & fake, or did she really have surgery for something?? Also, I'm still not gonna be hard on family members. If these two fooled doctors, hospital staff, Ronald McD house, numerous charities, HFH, etc., I can't very well hold the family responsible, who rarely saw her face-to-face, and were pushed away by Dee.

On the gypsyrosetrip Facebook page, Gypsy is shown in a hospital bed supposedly "after surgery". What are y'all's thoughts...was this just props & fake, or did she really have surgery for something?? Also, I'm still not gonna be hard on family members. If these two fooled doctors, hospital staff, Ronald McD house, numerous charities, HFH, etc., I can't very well hold the family responsible, who rarely saw her face-to-face, and were pushed away by Dee.

It seems fake to me. She has absolutely nothing attached to her, and the specifics of the surgery aren't divulged at all (that I could see).

This is the craziest thing I have ever encountered in my life.

uploadfromtaptalk1434554191957.jpg
As sick as she was and no O2 after surgery??? oK!

There is this pic of her with the IV line in but not connected to anything (not sure what that's called). It could have been a legit surgery for something. https://www.facebook.com/gypsyroset...5168057205/619096118111776/?type=1&permPage=1

It's possible she had minor surgery, maybe a tonsillectomy but she doesn't look like someone as sick as we were led to believe. I would think that someone with leukemia, feeding tube, etc. would have a medi-port...no need for an IV in her hand. Jmo

It's possible she had minor surgery, maybe a tonsillectomy but she doesn't look like someone as sick as we were led to believe. I would think that someone with leukemia, feeding tube, etc. would have a medi-port...no need for an IV in her hand. Jmo

Maybe it was an ER trip, in a triage room....I could take some pics of my kids in the triage beds and say something like that too.

Maybe it was an ER trip, in a triage room....I could take some pics of my kids in the triage beds and say something like that too.
CD82, My thoughts exactly!!

And swipe some O2 tubing and facemasks... For props!

Jail is a better life than home.

You got that right! Jail life will be as close to a "normal" life as she could ever hope to get. I don't think she saw any other way to escape the prison she had been living in for her whole life.

What she did was heinous and obviously pre-meditated. She clearly knew it was wrong, so there is no insanity defense. Tough case. What a tragedy.

I do wonder about her eventual sentencing... whether the jury/judge will look at her special circumstances and take pity. Also, if her bf has MR issues as indicated? That may be tough in terms of sentencing. I do think he will receive the short end of the stick, seeing as he's the one who stabbed a sleeping woman to death.. What a sad case all around.

I know this is real life and I'm in no way making light of this situation, but you know the part in Primal Fear when Ed Norton loses his stutter or in Usual Suspects when Kevin Spacy walks away losing his limp?
That's what reading this thread felt like.

Good Morning Everyone,

A quick reminder please do not post sources that are not mainstream media sources or is not a pre-approved blog.

If you have any questions please email me at websleuthscomments@gmail.com

Thanks,
Tricia

Good morning. Just drinking my coffee and trying to catch up. I haven't read through everything posted since last evening, so this might have already been posted. This link contains the full video of the court appearance. I feel so sorry for Gyspy. Watching the video, I just wish somebody would reach out and hug her or pat her on the back.

Need to scroll down to the third video posted here:
http://fox6now.com/2015/06/16/couple-arrested-in-big-bend-now-charged-in-murder-of-missouri-woman/

Wow that was hard to watch. Though nothing justicifies what she did, I really don't think she was in the right mind.

I do feel for her family. It's really easy to sit back and say you would have done something but clearly they had everyone fooled and you can only question so much when they make it seem so real.

Trying to understand how they were able to fool so many Dr's and Charitable Organizations has my mind spinning in circles. I have not dealt with any Charitable Organizations so have no expereince with how they work. But based on my experiences with medical care for my MS the last 21 years...

Lack of medical records wouldn't be a problem. Since moving to this area 8 years ago, I have sought care from 3 Neurologists and 2 General Physicians. Two of the Neurologists and the General Physicians did not want to look at the medical records I brought with me . Only the Neurologist at the MS Center has had me sign paperwork to request records from my Dr's in Wisconsin. looked at my previous MRI's and asked for a complete history of my MS experience.

Medications.. I provided the list of medications I was on and it was recorded in my new records and I was given refills for those medications. Two of the Neurologists pushed pretty hard for me to start new disease modifying drugs...without seeing any records or performing MRIs ..both of the drugs have serious side effects some can be life threatening one had just been reapproved by the FDA after several patients developed a fatal brain infection. At the time I saw one of the Neurologists, I was under the care of a Neurologist at an MS Center which is 3 hours away. I was looking for a Neurologist in my home town because it is getting difficult for me to travel the 3 hours. The new Neurologist changed the medications I was prescribed from the MS center without consulting with the MS Center or seeing any records.
All of the Dr's have taken me at my word if I asked for an antidepressant or sleep aid . or if pain med needs increased.

Physical examinations... All the Dr's I saw did perform the routine neurological exam...so am not sure how DeeDee and Gypsy got past this one. Am not familiar with how Muscular Dystrophy issues present during an exam , with MS the issues one has with muscle weakness , spactisity, tremors and vision can vary from one exam to the next during the same Dr's visit. And I was surprised when I was told the exam showed my left leg was the weaker leg even though when I walk I limp on my right so am not sure how one can fake what presents during a physical exam.
Mobility Aids... over the years I have needed various crutches, canes , wheelchair... It has been my experience that it is easier to get a prescription for a new medication or med refill than it is to get a prescription for mobility aids. During one MS flare it was almost impossible to stand using both arm crutches much less walk , I asked for a wheelchair and the Dr refused , he told me that if he prescribed me a wheelchair I would never get out of it .

Obtaining Disability money.. I worked as long as I could when I was down to working 12 hours a week my Dr insisted I stop working. When I applied for disability through my long term disability insurance provider I was sent to a Dr that specializes in Disability ratings. It is the LTD insuarance provider policy that I also had to apply for SS disability. The LTD Insurance company requires documentation from my Dr's every 6 months the first few years and now just once a year . As far as I know, Social Security has never requested information from my Dr's since I was approved 15 years ago. My adult daughter is disabled due to bipolar , and anxiety with paranoid tendencies , she recieves a small SS benefit through my account and she recieves SSI . The process for her to be approved for benefits required an extensive review of her medical history and 3 Dr's confirming the mental health issues . And they have required documentation from her Dr's that she is still disabled every year.
I have not read that Gypsy recieved SS benefits, and since her " disability " started as a child and was physical versus mental perhaps the disability wasn't as difficult to get approved as it was for my daughter who applied at age 17.
Still both my daughter and I had to have Dr's filling out a form describing our disability and how what our limitations were. But maybe the process isn't as involved for a child.

Given all that , I think it would be easy for someone to scam the system and fool the Dr's if no tests were required to monitor a medicines efficiency or effects on liver or heart functions. But why a mother would have her child live as if she was disabled is something I cannot understand.

sorry for the long post.. mostly thinking outloud but thought providing the info on my experience dealing with different Dr's on a long term basis might make it easier to understand how easy it would be for someone to pull off faking it for so long.

Gypsy's case is definitely going to end up in a trial. Her defense attorney is going to pull up every low-down slimy thing her mother ever did to both her and the public at large. If you give this case to 12 sympathetic jurors, I could actually see her being acquitted. If this same jury thinks some punishment is required, you can almost bet on a manslaughter type sentence, but it will be the minimum.

Unlike the Arias trial, I think the victim in this case actually could be made out to look like a monster, and rightly so.
The scope of this deception isn't fully known yet, but I imagine is is going to be far reaching and historical.

During 90% of the time these scams were being pulled, Gypsy would've been considered a child. She was raised to be a scam artist. Her mom taught her everything she knows. This is a good example of someone being a reflection of their upbringing and environment.

She's been the actual breadwinner of the family since she was a small child. Her mother had no intention of letting her leave.....ever. If she did, the money would dry up and all the freebies would cease. I can understand how her hatred for her mother could have festered over a long period of time. She was a typical teenage girl, she wanted to flirt with boys, go to rock concerts, and play with her hairstyle. She wanted to be a teenager, and just have fun. Her mom said "no way".

If you constantly mistreat a dog, be prepared to get bit some day.

I think after all the dust settles, she's going to end up with a 5-10 year sentence, if that.

The victim was victimized due to the victimization of the original victim.

Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member