Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. Just drinking my coffee and trying to catch up. I haven't read through everything posted since last evening, so this might have already been posted. This link contains the full video of the court appearance. I feel so sorry for Gyspy. Watching the video, I just wish somebody would reach out and hug her or pat her on the back.

Need to scroll down to the third video posted here:
http://fox6now.com/2015/06/16/couple-arrested-in-big-bend-now-charged-in-murder-of-missouri-woman/

According to everything I've read, when financial gain is involved, technically there cannot be a diagnosis of Munchausen by Proxy. That is never done for financial gain, and is considered a mental illness. So it would appear that what Dee Dee did was medical abuse and fraud. We don't even know yet if she actually put Gypsy through a lot of surgery or invasive testing, as some mothers do. She certainly somehow managed to control Gypsy's mind, body and environment in some twisted way so they could benefit financially. And in doing so, she controlled the perceptions of the people who were taken in by them.

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...sen_Syndrome/hic_Munchausen_Syndrome_by_Proxy

Right, Lilibet, this makes sense! I'm on the fence about whether she was intentionally making Gypsy sick, or just "inventing" illnesses & conditions to collect money and goodies. Giving her the anti-seizure meds seems calculated though, and, such horrible side effects! Definitely some major mental illness there. And then looking at Dee's old picture compared to her pix recently...huge difference. Was she really eating only potatoes?

Right, Lilibet, this makes sense! I'm on the fence about whether she was intentionally making Gypsy sick, or just "inventing" illnesses & conditions to collect money and goodies. Giving her the anti-seizure meds seems calculated though, and, such horrible side effects! Definitely some major mental illness there. And then looking at Dee's old picture compared to her pix recently...huge difference. Was she really eating only potatoes?

Potatoes soaked in butter, according to her nephew. He remembers her licking the butter off her fingers. I do remember reading early on about DD being on antidepressants or something along those lines. That could account for some of the weight gain and bloated appearance.

Great point Lilibet about it not being a diagnosis of Munchausen by Proxy since financial gain was involved. I remember that, now that you mention it. Other tean the anti-seizure meds, we haven't seen any proof that there was physical medical abuse such as unnecessary procedures or surgery. It does appear that there was severe mental/emotional abuse.

Just in case it hasn't been posted, go over fb, Gypsys Trip, unbelievable!! It will probably get taken down soon.

Not seeing anything, was something taken down?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The page is still up. Not sure if any content has been removed since this is the first time I've seen it. It is open for comments so even though Gypsy hasn't posted since February, recent comments are interesting to read.

The page is still up. Not sure if any content has been removed since this is the first time I've seen it. It is open for comments so even though Gypsy hasn't posted since February, recent comments are interesting to read.

My bad. I thought there was a crazy post or something. Yeah, that page is crazy.

Good morning!
I'm still reeling over this case from the past two days. Wth. This would make an incredible play! So complex. I could even picture it. Well, I still can't decide on who's the victim and who's the villain yet. What will we find out today? Perhaps Gypsy is a boy? I dunno.

Good morning!
I'm still reeling over this case from the past two days. Wth. This would make an incredible play! So complex. I could even picture it. Well, I still can't decide on who's the victim and who's the villain yet. What will we find out today? Perhaps Gypsy is a boy? I dunno.

Read somewhere last night that LE confirmed she's a girl.

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

Read somewhere last night that LE confirmed she's a girl.

sent from my mobile using tapatalk
My bad, I forgot to add "jk". I just mean to emphasize that NOTHING would surprise me after yesterday. I wondered last night, even incarcerated, even all alone is this world, could Gypsy possibly be feeling a sense of relief?

Oh man! Just skimmed the whole thread plus the FB posts. CRAZY.

I was specifically thinking anti-seizure meds, and they are prescription medications. And if you've conned doctors into believing your child is sick (and it looks like D. did), then it wouldn't be hard to get those meds (there are off-label uses and they are commonly used for things other than epilepsy.)

eta: otc meds can also cause dental damage due to improper use -- liquid medications with flavors, for example, are essentially medicated syrups. They're full of sugar, and if the child doesn't rinse or is asleep, that sugar and acid will just sit on teeth and erode them.

The only other reasons a child would lose her front teeth would be dental trauma (an accident of some kind that caused avulsion) or abysmal dental care.

Asthma medications, especially inhalers (if you don't rinse well after use) will cause dental issues. Also, persistent vomiting can cause erosion and vomiting can easily be triggered without detection.

"On June 15, 2015, I made contact with Gypsy at the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Office and advised
her of the reason for me contacting her. I read Gypsy her Miranda warning, and she agreed to speak
to me. Post Miranda warning she admitted to being at the residence when her boyfriend, Nicholas
Godejohn, had stabbed her mother. She admitted to knowing her boyfriend was going to stab her
mother, and she did nothing to stop it nor did she report it to the authorities. Gypsy admitted she was
in the house when her mother was being stabbed, and she could hear her screaming. Gypsy admitted
to posting on Facebook the comment, “that ***** is dead.” She posted this because she wanted her
mother found quicker by law enforcement. She tried to clean up Nicholas’ blood by using baby
wipes. After she cleaned up some of the blood she called a Yellow Cab to come and pick her and
Nicholas up, and she left the residence in the cab with Nicholas. "

It's interesting to me that the probable cause statement says Gypsy tried to clean up Nicholas' blood? So Nicholas was injured in the slaying?
http://www.komu.com/files/Godejohn_ Blancharde_Press release.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members