Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found dad and stepmum - unintentionally as it goes - *RUMOUR* seems Gypsy is 23 not 19 as has been reported. *Rumour*

Jeepers!! :O!! Can this get any stranger??

FTR, I do believe Gypsy has multiple health issues. Is she as incapacitated as we might have been lead to believe at the start? I dunno...

Video of interview with Stepdad here: http://www.wisn.com/news/crosscount...it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=wisn12news

Transcript
COLLEEN: MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS TONIGHT -- DID THE DAUGHTER KNOW OF HER MOM'S MURDER? DID SHE COME TO WISCONSIN WILLINGLY? MISSOURI POLICE ARE TRAVELLING HERE TO THE WAUKESHA COUNTY JAIL TO INTERVIEW THEM BOTH. COLLEEN HENRY, KMBC 9 NEWS. TOYA: THE PERSON OF INTEREST IS KNOWN TO POLICE. BACK IN 2013, POLICE ARRESTED HIM AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT WATCHING *advertiser censored* ON A LAPTOP IN A WAUKESHA MCDONALDS. POLICE FOUND A LARGE FOLDING KNIFE IN HIS POCKET AT THE TIME. A CHARGE A CHARGE FOR CARRYING A CONCEALED WEAPON WAS DISMISSED.

http://patch.com/wisconsin/waukesha...onald-s-leads-to-customer-complaint7dc2c90fcd

I agree! I'm from south Louisiana and Blanchard is a very common name...all without the e.
Not that this amounts to anything just an observation... Blanchard without the E is a very common surname in Louisiana and unheard of with the E. My guess is the spelling was changed at some time. I wonder how the rest of the family spells it?

I doubt she would rather have moms push her in wheelchair instead of hanging out with friends.

Yes and IF Mom was making her sick intentionally and Gypsy found out?
That would certainly be a motive to get rid of her mother.
We have several cases on Websleuths of parents faking SERIOUS illnesses in their kids.
Including cancer, having them in a wheelchair when it wasn't needed... even some have died.

Not saying that is what happened here... but she is apparently being held in JAIL.
If she was ill at all I would think cops would not have her in a jail awaiting questioning.
I am very much wondering if this was an MBP case and Gypsy realized she wasn't actually sick. :twocents:

If she really has all these conditions and the cops are keeping her in a cell?
Wow. Talk about a lawsuit waiting to happen. :thud:

Video of interview with Stepdad here: http://www.wisn.com/news/crosscount...it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=wisn12news

Transcript
COLLEEN: MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS TONIGHT -- DID THE DAUGHTER KNOW OF HER MOM'S MURDER? DID SHE COME TO WISCONSIN WILLINGLY? MISSOURI POLICE ARE TRAVELLING HERE TO THE WAUKESHA COUNTY JAIL TO INTERVIEW THEM BOTH. COLLEEN HENRY, KMBC 9 NEWS. TOYA: THE PERSON OF INTEREST IS KNOWN TO POLICE. BACK IN 2013, POLICE ARRESTED HIM AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT WATCHING *advertiser censored* ON A LAPTOP IN A WAUKESHA MCDONALDS. POLICE FOUND A LARGE FOLDING KNIFE IN HIS POCKET AT THE TIME. A CHARGE A CHARGE FOR CARRYING A CONCEALED WEAPON WAS DISMISSED.

Kinda strange there's no mention of her on her dads FB but he posts about his other kids

Yes and IF Mom was making her sick intentionally and Gypsy found out?
That would certainly be a motive to get rid of her mother.
We have several cases on Websleuths of parents faking SERIOUS illnesses in their kids.
Including cancer, having them in a wheelchair when it wasn't needed... even some have died.

Not saying that is what happened here... but she is apparently being held in JAIL.
If she was ill at all I would think cops would not have her in a jail awaiting questioning.
I am very much wondering if this was an MBP case and Gypsy realized she wasn't actually sick. :twocents:

If she really has all these conditions and the cops are keeping her in a cell?
Wow. Talk about a lawsuit waiting to happen. :thud:

Okay. I can't argue with that.

Good point.

That could be the case. We will see.

But she also seems like a easy person to be manipulated by a new boyfriend without knowing his full intentions of liberating her from her problem.

I wouldn't call her Tilie from the NY prison break just yet.
But she definitely needs a lawyer on her side. Because i doubt her communication competence is a match for cops that are grilling you while you are still bewildered of what just took place.

These conditions she has suffered from, muscular dystrophy, leukemia, and chromosome issues aren't able to be caused by someone wanting money. jmo

I think this thread is kind of getting crazy, this loving mother (by all who knew her) has been violently murdered in her own home! Now there are people saying she could have faked her daughters chromosome disorders for cash. She's not even in her grave yet to be able to roll over.

I understand this site is for sleuthing, but jeez.

RIP Dee Dee

Wow color me confused! This case has gone to a whole different direction. Don't know what to think anymore.

These conditions she has suffered from, muscular dystrophy, leukemia, and chromosome issues aren't able to be caused by someone wanting money. jmo

I think this thread is kind of getting crazy, this loving mother (by all who knew her) has been violently murdered in her own home! Now there are people saying she could have faked her daughters chromosome disorders for cash. She's not even in her grave yet to be able to roll over.

RIP Dee Dee

I think it as the article that said she she walking fine and talking fine that nothing was wrong with her! Its what was in the news!

RIP Dee Dee

If I missed her official diagnosis paperwork or a statement from her doctor, then I apologize.
I have only seen these things from witnesses, friends and on fundraising sites.
I only saw the chromosome thing on a fundraising site.
I am a bit curious about WHAT chromosome diagnosis she actually had?
I have a daughter with T21, so I've done a bit of research in that area.
Generally someone will actually NAME the issue... not be so vague about it.
She was tube fed? So how has she been eating since she left?
You'd think someone would have noticed she didn't eat by mouth?

Unfortunately we are a bit jaded here.
I have supported kids with serious conditions only to find out their parents were causing them.
A few kids suffered longer than needed, because people couldn't believe it could be true. :tantrum:

We have seen cancers faked so extensively in kids that a bone marrow transplant was required!
No, you can't CAUSE those conditions... but you can certainly make people BELIEVE they are an issue.
In the process of doing that you can actually make the child extremely ill or kill them. :twocents:

I don't know what to think and the way LE are handling it is only making me more confused

They were both ill. Perhaps it was codependence mixed with some learned helplessness?

I know I heard him say in the press conference that GRB was "fine".
If she had muscular dystrophy she is never FINE.
IF she has leukemia she is not FINE
IF she was raped she is not FINE.
IF she saw her mother murdered she is not FINE.

FOR ANY ONE OF THE ABOVE SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN FOR MEDICAL EVALUATION.
Doesn't sound like she was sent for a rape kit or anything.
Maybe he just meant upset but basically unharmed. What was "her normal"? It's different than mine.

If I missed her official diagnosis paperwork or a statement from her doctor, then I apologize.
I have only seen these things from witnesses, friends and on fundraising sites.
I only saw the chromosome thing on a fundraising site.
I am a bit curious about WHAT chromosome diagnosis she actually had?
I have a daughter with T21, so I've done a bit of research in that area.
Generally someone will actually NAME the issue... not be so vague about it.
She was tube fed? So how has she been eating since she left?
You'd think someone would have noticed she didn't eat by mouth?

Unfortunately we are a bit jaded here.
I have supported kids with serious conditions only to find out their parents were causing them.
A few kids suffered longer than needed, because people couldn't believe it could be true. :tantrum:

We have seen cancers faked so extensively in kids that a bone marrow transplant was required!
No, you can't CAUSE those conditions... but you can certainly make people BELIEVE they are an issue.
In the process of doing that you can actually make the child extremely ill or kill them. :twocents:
All medical records lost in Katrina... Was she worked up again to document her medically fragile state? I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member