Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know of a case when the KID faked anything.
I know of several cases where the PARENT was giving the kid medications.
Where they kid was being poisoned and didn't realize it.
Maybe I'm just too familiar with MBP from cases here. :dunno:

Could be shades of Kate Parker, eh?

I'm reading a different Facebook group that is discussing all of this......all I can say is I could be super wrong about my first impressions. Looks can be deceiving I guess.

So he did the actual stabbing at her request. At least that's what the story sounds like at the moment.

Wow! I was kind of suspecting this but I am still shocked. Maybe we will get some answers today

I guess I can go ahead and unbutton my lips now. Gyp (23 yrs old) is going to be the mastermind and the one who wrote that horrific message on fb.

I guess I can go ahead and unbutton my lips now. Gyp (23 yrs old) is going to be the mastermind and the one who wrote that horrific message on fb.

Yep. It seemed fairly obvious to me immediately that the language of the FB post was someone trying to throw people off, not actually something posted for the sake of rage.

They took thousands of dollars from the safe.

Gypsy has been in a lot of msm articles. Here, she was "queen for a day". http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20010224/NEWS/102240307?p=1&tc=pg

Replying to my own post because this really stood out to me. In this 2001 article mother (then calling herself Deno) states:

"Because of her health, Gypsy spends a lot of time at Children's Hospital in New Orleans, her mother said. During overnight hospital visits, Pitre-Blanchard stays at the Ronald McDonald House. "We've been going to the Ronald McDonald House since she was three days old," she said.

Clearly there was evidence of something going on with Gypsy at birth (if not before) if mother had already been staying at the Ronald McDonald House in NO from the time Gypsy was 3 days old. I wonder who the "we" is she's referring to there, since I find it very hard to believe a newborn baby with a serious medical issue would be released from the hospital. Is she referring to herself and Gypsy? Maybe she's referring to Gypsy's father?

Also, the article was published in February 2001, and states Gypsy is 8 years old. That makes her at least 22, depending on when her birthday is.

Just thinking out loud.

Boom.

Let me be the first to say that I was SO wrong. I was suckered in thinking this poor little girl couldn't have had anything to do with this. Another big chip into my faith in humanity. SMH.

Boom.

Let me be the first to say that I was SO wrong. I was suckered in thinking this poor little girl couldn't have had anything to do with this. Another big chip into my faith in humanity. SMH.

Nothing wrong with hoping for the best! Or as best as could be in this case? My brain is fried.

I think you're right.

Yes, it is him. He and Gypsy aren't friends on FB so I'm sure they use aliases on other sites. Trying really hard to find anything else for them but so far nothing is coming up. I reserve searched the images I have for NG but nada.

WOW. And she's 23. This story.....wow.

I'm too weak to kill my mom. You do it, we flee, and live happily ever after. But first, let me update Facebook really quick. *blank face*

"On June 15, 2015, I made contact with Gypsy at the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Office and advised
her of the reason for me contacting her. I read Gypsy her Miranda warning, and she agreed to speak
to me. Post Miranda warning she admitted to being at the residence when her boyfriend, Nicholas
Godejohn, had stabbed her mother. She admitted to knowing her boyfriend was going to stab her
mother, and she did nothing to stop it nor did she report it to the authorities. Gypsy admitted she was
in the house when her mother was being stabbed, and she could hear her screaming. Gypsy admitted
to posting on Facebook the comment, “that ***** is dead.” She posted this because she wanted her
mother found quicker by law enforcement. She tried to clean up Nicholas’ blood by using baby
wipes. After she cleaned up some of the blood she called a Yellow Cab to come and pick her and
Nicholas up, and she left the residence in the cab with Nicholas. "

They took thousands of dollars from the safe.

Not seeing this stated anywhere (but still trying to catch up, how DARE I go take a shower!) Link?

ETA: nevermind, found it in the PC statement. Holy carp. ACK. (not surprised though, really)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member