Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up this information from a blog. Apparently she's dressed in a Harley Quinn costume. It's still creepy with the knife, but it ties in with her other interests, so it's not something original to Gypsy. I still don't like it at all.

Before her descent into madness, Dr. Harleen Quinzel was a promising psychiatrist assigned to Arkham Asylum, Gotham's home for the criminally insane. But after meeting the Joker, the young doctor became obsessed with the crazed criminal's warped mind. Sensing opportunity, the Joker manipulated her, driving his therapist so mad that he was able to control her. Harleen fell in love with the villain, broke him out of Arkham and devoted her life to making him happy and spreading his bloody brand of mayhem.

Athletic, agile and dangerously unpredictable in a fight, Harley Quinn is a formidable opponent in her own right. She is willing to do anything in order to further the Clown Prince of Crime's goals—no matter the cost to anyone else or even herself. Her energetic, affable and animated personality is enough to make almost anyone drop their guard—a mistake that could easily cost them their life. Deranged and psychotic, Harley Quinn is the poster girl for chaos' terrifying allure.

http://www.dccomics.com/characters/harley-quinn

Bizarre case - I just read the whole thing - unbelievable!!
Agreed Cricket! Just caught up myself. It's like its right out of some creepy Movie.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

They will be out soon enough.
*** mods delete it not allowed it's from "Nicholas Bella Rosa" Facebook. View attachment 76871

Where would she have gotten her wigs and "dress up outfits" .. if this was all hidden from DeeDee? If DeeDee had as much control over GB, wouldn't she also control the mail, packages being delivered? I wonder if she did this while DeeDee was sleeping, communicated with NG via webcam maybe??

I think it's possible that Gypsy had more freedom than some think behind the closed doors of her home. I mentioned earlier that it might have been possible for her to go out as long as she was wearing her wig so they could still continue the scam. IMO

I kind of got that feeling as well ... she either was confined and had to play the charade behind closed doors, which to me would be worthless, or she was allowed to be up and about, living somewhat "normal" with her mom behind those walls .. not that any of this is NORMAL :)

Now about those teeth that I have seen mentioned so much....is it possible that she had front teeth all along but they used some device or coloring to make them appear to be missing?
Could be she has some kind of implant now because they were missing.

She has a bridge that she wore for a while. It looked to me like she took it out at a certain point because it made her look more disabled.
Gypsy-Blancharde.jpg
There are a decent number of photos with her where she has the bridge, and a decent amount without.
I would think it would have been difficult for her to speak clearly without them.

mods: Sorry about the post of mine that got snipped earlier. I figured the pic was OK to post because it was already on some other sites. I'm new and I guess I didn't totally understand a few of the rules.

And why on God's green earth would NG think about raping DD??? And then admit to it??!! [emoji12].... He had his "perfect angel" now to do the dirty deed with or role play with....Can you imagine how the hell that would have made Gypsy feel; to know that your bf wanted to get it on with not only a dead body but your mother's dead body that you instructed him to kill???

I think they wanted to defile her degrade her like she did to gypsy!
There is no way NG Wanted to do that act with DeeDee JMO.
This was all done with extreme EMOTION, JMO

She has a bridge that she wore for a while. It looked to me like she took it out at a certain point because it made her look more disabled.
View attachment 76876
There are a decent number of photos with her where she has the bridge, and a decent amount without.
I would think it would have been difficult for her to speak clearly without them.

mods: Sorry about the post of mine that got snipped earlier. I figured the pic was OK to post because it was already on some other sites. I'm new and I guess I didn't totally understand a few of the rules.

Ahh... I was trying to figure out if they had blacked her teeth out because nothing would be a surprise at this point but the bridge makes more sense

She did say that she sneaked out when her mother was on her sleep medicine.

Hope nobody is using that as a proof that "she didn't have it so rough".

Where would she have gotten her wigs and "dress up outfits" .. if this was all hidden from DeeDee? If DeeDee had as much control over GB, wouldn't she also control the mail, packages being delivered? I wonder if she did this while DeeDee was sleeping, communicated with NG via webcam maybe??

I've been wondering that as well. However she got them, her life does seem to involve a lot of costumes, props, and role-playing. From that point of view, I can see how she was attracted to the BDSM crowd.

She did say that she sneaked out when her mother was on her sleep medicine.

Hope nobody is using that as a proof that "she didn't have it so rough".

Not at all. Just trying to get as much information as possible because really all we have heard from are a few distant family members and one friend that thought Gypsy was disabled.

Yeah.....people don't typically pose with knives for their lovers. This whole case is so freaking weird.
That is not true. That is not even almost true. Be careful what you Google. You've been warned. =O

From what I've read most people are trying to understand her motive, not excusing her behavior or murder of her Mom. fwiw moo
Her mom controlled her, and here we see she was desperate to have her own voice. She did the exact opposite of what has been forced upon her. Her motive is obvious, and while I don't condone murder I do certainly see why the mentally ill girl finally decided to take control of her own life.

That is not true. That is not even almost true. Be careful what you Google. You've been warned. =O

I'm not googling, and I didn't say it never happens. I said it's not typical. TYPICAL

Im guessing they bought online!

Im guessing they bought online!

Agreed ... I was just questioning how she would have hidden her purchases from DeeDee ... if she was that controlling, I would think she would need to approve any "packages" or deliveries to GB first .. ?? Maybe she knew about GB's "hobby or interests"?? and allowed her just that sense of normalcy? Doesn't seem like with all the FB pages and Twitter that GB had she would have blown their cover that easily by having an online fantasy life .. since she had all those opportunities to break free or spill the beans .. but I agree with most posters, she was very well groomed and calculated to be sure not to let on any other way than being handicapped, sick, etc ..

I'm not googling, and I didn't say it never happens. I said it's not typical. TYPICAL
Pics like these are actually quite typical amongst a large percentage of the population. It's a darker side of soft *advertiser censored* but very prevalent. There's also a large population of people who might be surprised to learn that. I suppose it just depends on what you've been exposed to in your lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julia2105