Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The person who called authorities in 2009 is not named in the report, but that person told deputies he or she had checked on Gypsy and could not find "any symptoms that would support what (Dee Dee) alleges to be wrong with her daughter.""

http://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...medical-issues-questioned-years-ago/29187323/

"A second police report obtained by the News-Leader on Tuesday details a 2010 call to the pink house on Volunteer Way after Dee Dee allegedly assaulted a pizza delivery driver.

That report, from August 2010, says that Dee Dee grabbed a Domino's pizza delivery driver by the collar after the driver refused to accept a gift certificate from an out-of-state franchise.

The report says employees at the business had problems with Dee Dee in the past."

I don't even know what to make of this.

Somebody figured out Gypsy wasn't actually sick and called police in 2009 to check on Gypsy's safety. Police went in, questioned Dee Dee and Gypsy, decided Gypsy was mentally retarded, and nothing was done to get Gypsy out of there.

A second police report obtained by the News-Leader on Tuesday details a 2010 call to the pink house on Volunteer Way after Dee Dee allegedly assaulted a pizza delivery driver.

That report, from August 2010, says that Dee Dee grabbed a Domino's pizza delivery driver by the collar after the driver refused to accept a gift certificate from an out-of-state franchise

So sorry to hear about your experiences, psyquestor...I think professionals are leaning toward lumping a lot of these "Mommie Dearest" disorders into the "medical child abuse" category. And I agree, this is what they are .... as it sounds like you are very aware. I hope you have been able to move forward in a positive way. It must be terribly difficult to know those who should love and care for you are using you.

Thanks Sallye. The thing that disturbs me the most is that I believed her and so did everyone else - without question. I didn't discover the depths of her lies until much later in life and it was through a therapist that we discovered together her "diagnosis." For example, my Mom does not call me by name, rather she calls me "doll." The reason? To her I am an object to use for her own purpose. I was a virtual slave to her for years. smh. Still hard to believe or describe.

The thing is, you don't want to believe your parent is capable of gaslighting you into believing things that are not true. But it can and does happen. As her control over me lessened, her manipulative / lying / deceit became more clear. It was then that I "broke free" of her and we have been no contact for a very long time. She's an emotional vampire.

Anyway, I can understand the rage at discovering things are not as you believed them to be. The emotional blackmail that goes on. The gaslighting that causes you to not trust your own senses! *ugh*

I'll be following this one closely to see if I'm even on the right trail.

Somebody figured out Gypsy wasn't actually sick and called police in 2009 to check on Gypsy's safety. Police went in, questioned Dee Dee and Gypsy, decided Gypsy was mentally retarded, and nothing was done to get Gypsy out of there.

Oh, I understood that. The pizza driver attack baffles me, though.

Is Medicaid different for a child? The reason I ask, my friends on Medicaid or Medicaid with Social Security Disability do not have dental coverage.

In Missouri Medicaid will cover dental and if she was on SSDI she would have had Medicaid, but if she was on SSI she would also have Medicare primarily and it will not cover dental and therefore Medicaid would not either.

Extended video of bail hearing. I had caught the short clips via media sites but this appears to be entire bail hearing for GB and NG.

[video=youtube;MyxbMTkSS6A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyxbMTkSS6A[/video]

Thought I would share for those who had missed it.

Hearing NG speak it seems he may be a bit on the slow side. GB sobs throughout the hearing.

Seems simple enough to me. Dee Dee didn't take it well when pizza driver refused to take out of state gift certificate.

Well it was pizza....kidding. I agree she didn't take well to being denied. IMO

Seems simple enough to me. Dee Dee didn't take it well when pizza driver refused to take out of state gift certificate.

Well, that's pizza, fer Gawd's sake. Pizza! Perspective, people.....*sarcasm font*

When this goes to trial, if it does, they will definitely put her on the stand. I felt sorry for her the second I heard her voice. LOL

I've got nothing.... this case is beyond bizarre. I'm speechless....

Extended video of bail hearing. I had caught the short clips via media sites but this appears to be entire bail hearing for GB and NG.

Hearing NG speak it seems he may be a bit on the slow side. GB sobs throughout the hearing.

I am having a really hard time seeing this person sobbing in court as being the same individual who wrote such heinous posts on Facebook. Given how well she has been feigning emotion over the years, I am more inclined to believe the heinous side is closer to the real Gypsy. She knows exactly what she needs to do in order to garner sympathy so I can't really buy the tears. Meek and feeble is what she's best at. MOO obviously.

I think it's totally possible she's smart enough and manipulative enough to have been the one who actually killed Dee Dee and has convinced the bf to take the fall for the murder itself. The only other person who knows what occurred in that house over the years is deceased; there will be no one to refute any claims she makes. Who wouldn't be able to justify her taking her mother's life? But just in case, as added security, let's place the blame of the deed itself on someone else... I'm not saying it's the only possibility, just that nothing can be too far fetched when it comes to this case.

I'm also really intrigued as to whether there is any truth to what she told the friend about NG having a split personality. Perhaps she was planting a seed for his defense in an earlier version of the plan?

She must legitimately love Disney princesses though... among all the BDSM stuff that supposedly appears on the Nicholas Bella Rose Facebook page (I cannot see more than four posts when I look at it) there are a lot of Disney movies liked.

Also, I've seen some suggestions that perhaps she did not reach out to her Dad because Dee Dee had told her things about him that would make her feel she could not go to him... but if she was Facebook friends with him on another account, she must not have thought he was all THAT terrible, or I would think she would not have connected with him. In the same regard, I do not believe the step mom all that much about how hard they tried to see Gypsy. If Dee Dee was giving them the run around could they not have just communicated with Gypsy directly via Facebook?

Lastly, I wonder what the possibility is that it was Gypsy herself that made the 911 call that the new article is reporting? Maybe she tried to get out that way first, and then resorted to running away when that failed?
http://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...medical-issues-questioned-years-ago/29187323/

There are just so many possibilities and unknowns!! I hope the detectives are able to uncover a lot of concrete evidence of what has been happening behind the scenes... because I don't think I can trust anything anyone is going to say in this case!

Her father? Where was this father when Gypsy was paraded around in a wheelchair?

Thank you. While everything about this case is unbelievable, I find it mostly pathetic and sad. A baby was born so perfect and innocent, and a monster raised her and created a little monster. Heartwrenching at minimum.

It did cross my mind that maybe Gypsy herself made the anonymous call to the police. Perhaps that was one of her attempts to escape, hoping an investigation would free her. Regardless of who made the call, it did not help Gypsy at all. It probably reinforced that she was never going to get away. I do wish she had chosen another way.

Rumor has it (FB) he was abused by his dad!
These 2 were a ticking time bomb!
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members