Found Deceased MO - Darnell Gray, 4, Jefferson City, 24 Oct 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Below is the Case Number and such for this case. In using CaseNet we have to enter her name or case number into the search area and click on docket entries for the most recent proceedings. If and when she moves to a different county for change of venue (I'm sure she will) the case number will probably change reflecting the new information.

Last edited:
Description: Abuse Or Neglect Of A Child - Resulting In Death Under Sec. 568.060.5(2) - No Sexual Contact { Felony A RSMo: 568.060 }
Date: 10/25/2018 Code: 568.060-001Y201338.0

I don't know why it won't let me link certain info from the site.

I just always link Casenet and say put in the name. No the link doesn't take you to an individuals name. That is all you can do. She has a history I see on Casenet.

Rest in Heaven Darnell!

Following along with a broken heart... again !!
I have so many emotions right now that I can barely catch up on this thread. I am so P!!$$ed off at these parents/caregivers/whatever that just discard these beautiful little people like garbage. UGH.
There are too many people who can't have children/and some who already have children, who would LOVE to adopt and care for them in a loving home.

As of now there are no Court dates, and to my knowledge no first appearance or Public Defender. Her case number is: 18AC-CR02829

I posted some info this AM and it got deleted. I tried to explain why the Courts here were pretty behind the 8 ball yesterday.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do

Yesterday was definitely a slow news day for the case because of the big event. Live streams and broadcasts of it on pretty much every station around here all day.

I took a few days off. So sad to see this news. We all suspected this, especially with the details of what he “left home with”.

Rest In Peace, sweet little boy. You are far from the evil now.

If you notice, a lot of these women try to maternalize themselves in front of LE and the media. In this case, he had his jacket, shoes, two juice boxes and cookies in his little back pack.

Lucas was put in a pull up and watched a movie before Emily laid down for a nap after her shower.

Hazana's mother said she was getting her a bottle when she disappeared.

Just some examples off the top of my head, but we all know there is many many more like these girlfriends/fiancees/step mothers/mothers killing these children.

Indeed, “maternalize”.

Very bad week on WS and in this country: two mass shootings and two babies found dead and abused.

(Just posted the same thing in Hazana’s thread—it’s turning out there was a sexual element in her case...she’s only a toddler:( )

I am so tired of so much money being spent on trials, incarceration, prison is big business. We spend more money on supporting, feeding, guarding prisoners than we do on the school system. And prisoners get far better treatment.

I don't know what society should do with people like this. In cases like this, where it is pretty clear who did the crime, I would be in favor of a quick, fast bench trial, and speedy death penalty sentence. No appeals. There is zero rehabilitation potential here. Why do we have to support, protect, and care for a criminal for the rest of her life? We are treating her better than Darnell was treated.

Very bad week on WS and in this country: two mass shootings and two babies found dead and abused.

(Just posted the same thing in Hazana’s thread—it’s turning out there was a sexual element in her case...she’s only a toddler:( )

Oh, no! I haven't ventured into her thread yet. I don't think I will now. I can't take it. How can people harm babies? It never makes any sense. :mad::(:mad::(

As of now there are no Court dates, and to my knowledge no first appearance or Public Defender. Her case number is: 18AC-CR02829

I posted some info this AM and it got deleted. I tried to explain why the Courts here were pretty behind the 8 ball yesterday.

gaah-smiley.gif
I hate these "new" EU rules.... I can't access this one either....
Can you be my "eyes" on the court dates for this one @jggordo ?? It would be VERY much appreciated! :)

QG SUMMARY OF CRIMINAL RECORD:

Other than Civil Judgments for nonpayment of rent, breach of contract, and traffic violations, QG's Missouri record not otherwise substantial until abuse of Darnell Gray.

In March 2017, she was charged with stealing rented property, and sentenced to 2 years unsupervised probation which was set to end Sept 2019. QG filed a personal injury complaint October 2, 2018 against Bar Owner but appears to be having difficulty serving the defendant. In May 2016, a full order of protection filed against her which expired June 2017.

GIVENS, QUATAVIA LAQWOUN 18AC-CR02829 Defendant ST V QUATAVIA LAQWOUN GIVENS Criminal/Infract.-see Charges 10/31/2018

QG charged with Abuse Or Neglect Of A Child - Resulting In Death Under Sec. 568.060.5(2) - No Sexual Contact { Felony A RSMo: 568.060 } NO BOND

GIVENS, QUATAVIA 18BA-CV04057 Plaintiff QUATAVIA GIVENS V FIELDHOUSE, INC. CC Pers Injury-Other 10/02/2018

QG is Plaintiff in Personal Injury Case but having difficulty serving the business Owner with complaint . Defendant (Fieldhouse) appears to be a Bar.

GIVENS, QUATAVIA LAQWOUN 17AC-CR00705 Defendant ST V QUATAVIA LAQWOUN GIVENS Criminal/Infract.-see Charges 03/27/2017

Stealing Leased Or Rented Property { Misdemeanor A RSMo: 570.057 }
Defendant sentenced to SIS, two years unsupervised probation START DATE 9/19/17 . Defendant shall pay all fines and costs imposed on this case and any companion cases in the amount of $118.50 within 30 days or a one-time cost of $25.00 will be added to the total amount due. Costs not paid within 90 days will be subject to Debt Collection/Tax Offset (488.5028 RSMo). CVC Judgment entered for $10.00. Defendant make Victim Damage Restitution in the sum of $462.31 to the Prosecuting Attorney's Office. Defendant shall pay Section 559.105 Handling Fee to the Prosecuting Attorney's Office. TLS/al

GIVENS, QUATAVIA LAQWOUN 16AC-FC00684 Respondent Acting Pro Se PROTECTION ORDER FC Adult Abuse w/o Stalking 05/23/2016
Tried by Court-Civil Ord of Protection Served

Judmt Full Order Protection
Resp not to abuse stalk molest - YES; Resp not to communicate w/Petp - YES; Original Expiration
Date - 02-JUN-2017; Resp not to enter or stay - YES; Located at - ANYWHERE PETITIONER MAY BE OR RESIDE; Additional Orders by Court - YES; Terms of additional orders - NOT TO BE WITHIN 100 FEET

I apologize if I ruffle feathers, but the woman's weight has nothing to do with the case or her ugliness. Calling her derogatory names surrounding her weight has no place and takes away from the true tragedy. Her heart is what's ugly, and a sweet, innocent child lost his life due to that alone. No amount of weight loss or weight gain will change that.

Someone commented here...or in Hazana's thread....or in Madddox's thread...(I think you get the picture) a similar comment. I really do wonder, is it just that with SM and the 24/7 365 news cycle that we're hearing about these cases more or is it truly happening more than say 30 years ago?? These poor children day after day. I tend to think it's because of today's ease of access to information that we're hearing about these cases more. I think the same thing was going on 30 years ago, we just didn't hear about it unless it was happening in our "backyards" so to speak.

I agree with you. IMOO, we're more aware of crime due to ease of access to information about it.

I don't know about anyone else but I get the jest that Quatavia does not like rejection from the court records of her divorce and prior protection order from her soon to be ex. When he filed for divorce (obviously they discussed it was over prior to) he had to file for the order of protection.

I am wondering if her playing Stepmother and caring for Darnell was an extension of her relationship with his Father. Take care of his Son and KEEP the Father. When he called an end to their love affair, that violated the deal. Yet he leaves his Son in Jeff City and returns to Chicago where his "ex" is. She then takes it out on poor little Darnell.

I am certain she will have her first appearance today. Yet they also have her on a Probation Violation on the Theft case, so they don't have to be in a hurry...she's not goin' anywhere!

Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members