DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh that is not good. Not good at all.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Oh that is not good. Not good at all.

Nope, not good at all. :(

Here's more info:
Investigators found out Keegan and Ferris exchanged 23 texts that night from around 10:20 p.m. to 10:58 p.m., leading the investigator in the case to believe Keegan may have picked her up from Arzola’s house.

“We got into her Facebook. She was messaging with Keegan and kept saying ‘I’m tired, I want to go home,’” Tam said.

The records show Ferris’s sister got a text from Ferris around 1 a.m. saying she was coming home. The last text Ferris sent her sister read “Ok” at 3 a.m.

Arzola says he last heard from Ferris around 2:35 a.m. via text, discussing clothes she’d left at his house.

Ferris’s last cell phone ping was at an abandoned house off 83rd and Hillcrest at 4:11 a.m. May 2. At that time, phone records show all her phone activity stopped.

The police investigation

Liberty police have not named persons of interest, and are tight-lipped about their investigation, but say they’ve received hundreds of tips.

Cpt. Andy Hedrick said the Ferris case has even taken precedence over some felony cases.

“We believe the keys to this case lie in people and places in south Kansas City,” Hedrick told 41 Action News.
https://www.kshb.com/news/local-new...ssure-on-those-responsible-to-speak-up?page=2

http://fox4kc.com/2017/06/04/family...h-for-missing-liberty-woman-until-shes-found/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- More than a month has passed since Desirea Ferris disappeared. Yet her family continues to search for answers, from Liberty to Harrisonville. Her family last heard from the 18-year-old at the beginning of May.
<snipped for space>
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unidentified Remains found north of Harrisonville, MO: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ville-Apr-2018

This is about 35 miles south of Kansas City and also 10 miles from the area where Kara Kopetsky and Jessica Runions were found.

BBM. Anyone know why family searched for Desirea near Harrisonville previously?

Unidentified Remains found north of Harrisonville, MO: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ville-Apr-2018

This is about 35 miles south of Kansas City and also 10 miles from the area where Kara Kopetsky and Jessica Runions were found.

I don’t want to break TOS, but it’s written somewhere on the Bring Desirea Ferris Home FB page.

I saw that this morning Gardener and tried searching here and couldn't come up with anything. Thanks for all your hard work. I hope who ever these remains belong to it gives them some answers.

It also made me wonder do they hunt for mushrooms down near Wichita?

Yes and they're in season right now (pan of them currently in my fridge - blech)
I saw that this morning Gardener and tried searching here and couldn't come up with anything. Thanks for all your hard work. I hope who ever these remains belong to it gives them some answers.

It also made me wonder do they hunt for mushrooms down near Wichita?

Sound like it could very well be Desirea...hoping for closure for whoever is missing this UID right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[h=1]Family of missing woman Desirea Ferris on edge after human remains found in Cass County[/h]
It could take days or even weeks before the medical examiner can identify the remains.
&#8220;We don&#8217;t have anybody that we believe it may be, however there are numerous missing people around the metropolitan area and obviously that&#8217;s one of the first things we do is begin to try and correlate that list with what we may have here,&#8221; Weber said.

In April 2017, mushroom hunters discovered the remains of missing women Jessica Runions and Kara Kopetsky in a rural location about 10 miles west of this latest discovery.

Desirea Ferris of Liberty, Missouri has been missing since may of last year. Her family is on edge after learning of Friday's find.
&#8220;It&#8217;s heartbreaking. You tear up, you&#8217;re sick at your stomach, you&#8217;re panicked because you want to get to where she is so if it is her and they can identify her quickly, she&#8217;s not alone,&#8221; Jennifer Ferris, Desirea&#8217;s stepmom, said.

She and some others went to the scene as deputies were investigating Saturday morning.
&#8220;We asked a lot of questions about belongings around, hair color, anything they could tell us and they couldn&#8217;t tell us anything about it,&#8221; Ferris said.
But Mrs. Ferris and others who have been helping with the search have several hunches given the location of this discovery.

&#8220;The people that she was last with are very familiar with it and connected to that area. Family members live within miles of that area. We&#8217;ve had tips that she was taken down there and dumped,&#8221; Ferris said.
http://fox4kc.com/2018/04/28/family...dge-after-human-remains-found-in-cass-county/

The family of Desirae Ferris, who has been missing for nearly a year, arrived at the scene after learning about the remains.

&#8220;Oh it makes you sick. It makes you sick to your stomach, it makes you want to throw up. It makes your heart race you&#8217;re thinking that hopefully it&#8217;s her, could it be her&#8230; is it not her, if it&#8217;s not her than its somebody else&#8217;s kid,&#8221; said Jennifer Ferris, Ferris&#8217;s step mom.

The family says several tips have led them to conduct ground searches for Ferris in the Harrisonville area.

&#8220;It definitely sparked a real moment that it could possibly have been or be her&#8230; is her,&#8221; said Spike, a family friend.

That same hope something that is felt by many families. Between Cass, Platte, Jackson and Clay counties, there are more than 150 active missing persons cases.
Sheriff Weber says whenever human remains are found they receive dozens of phone calls from families of the missing who are looking for answers and closure.
Weber says it could be a while before the remains are identified.
https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/human-remains-found-in-cass-county

I hope this family’s nightmare ends soon!!! It’s beyond time for this sweet girl to be brought home to her family and loved ones. And justice be served to all Those that’s involved in Desi’ s disappearance!!!

I hope LE is working thoroughly on this, couldn't find any news so far ...:(

I hope LE is working thoroughly on this, couldn't find any news so far ...:(

Family has stated the detective on this case is giving his all but LEO’S is a different story. They are actually waiting on LE to pick up an individual that they believe may have answers they need and be the break in this young girls disappearance. One can only hope this nightmare is over for this family soon.

Family has stated the detective on this case is giving his all but LEO’S is a different story. They are actually waiting on LE to pick up an individual that they believe may have answers they need and be the break in this young girls disappearance. One can only hope this nightmare is over for this family soon.

This must be beyond frustrating for the family.. .:( trying to send them strength over the oceans...

Scammers targeting family of Desirea Ferris, missing over a year

diserea%20ferris%20scam_1535512368214.jpg_95969604_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Left is the message sent to Ferris's mother. Right is the conversation the private investigator had with the would-be scammer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back