MO MO - Desirea Ferris, 18, Liberty, 1 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Scammers targeting family of Desirea Ferris, missing over a year

diserea%20ferris%20scam_1535512368214.jpg_95969604_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Left is the message sent to Ferris's mother. Right is the conversation the private investigator had with the would-be scammer.
:eek::mad:

I just saw her on Love PD. I hate that I’ve never heard of this case.

Same. I’d heard The Vanished podcast episode, but that’s it until Unfound. This one seems so solvable. It seems that people need to come forward with info. jmo

I just listened to Unsolved. I was disappointed not to hear more from the sister that was with her that night. Like why was she not dropped off at home and what state of mind Desi was in when she left her. I realize it is an ongoing investigation so she might need to stay quiet.

I just listened to Unsolved. I was disappointed not to hear more from the sister that was with her that night. Like why was she not dropped off at home and what state of mind Desi was in when she left her. I realize it is an ongoing investigation so she might need to stay quiet.

I haven’t listened to it yet. It’s next on my list. I did listen to The Vanished podcast episode. I’m pretty confused about many things. Leaving the house at 4am, for starters. I’d love to know why she didn’t get out of the car with her sister, too. I wish they’d find her to give her family the modicum of peace of mind about not knowing and bring her home one way or the other.

I meant to say "Unfound" podcast. :)

I FINALLY listened to the Unfound episode. I’m not overly impressed. It was an interview with the stepmom. There’s clearly a lot of ill will between the Mom and stepmom. I’m left even more confused. Sigh....

At least it did sound that the mom and stepmom have put aside their differences and are working together to find Desi

Every time there’s a report of a body found or possible remains located, the family Desirea Ferris holds its collective breath.

This is their new reality two years after Ferris, then 18, went missing. She hasn't been heard from since May 2, 2017.

So far, each time the family has learned it would be another missing person’s loved ones who will be able to rest a little easier.

Desirea Ferris' family grieves two years after disappearance

I am on her family Facebook page and follow there
If you have access to Namus their was a unidentified woman thrown out of a truck then ran over by a challenger in PA in dec 2017 she bears a strong resemblance to this young lady

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back