GUILTY MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, St Louis, 4 January 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is the first I have heard those names. The neighbor was identified as ES in some of the earlier links.

Hopefully they come out with some type of timeline or something. I would imagine if she was taking a roadtrip then she would have had to stay overnight somewhere and that someone should have been aware of her lodging arraignments.

http://fox2now.com/2013/01/06/mother-of-abandoned-child-is-still-missing/
This article stares that she visited a JM and his mom in East St. Louis "last week" and she seemed fine. I wonder when this was and where exactly......is this the neighbor she talked with close to the cousins house?

This article stares that she visited a JM and his mom in East St. Louis "last week" and she seemed fine. I wonder when this was and where exactly......is this the neighbor she talked with close to the cousins house?

Yes she did visit with the neighbor of another cousin and I believe that was on Wednesday after she arrived. I have this on my map. The location was 69th St in East St Louis. The neighbor is also an old friend and lived across the street from the cousin there in East St Louis. On Thursday she was on her way to visit a different cousin in the St John area which is very close to where the baby was found. Prior to visiting with the cousin in St John (she never made it there) she was supposedly visiting with a 'friend' in St Louis. Nobody seems to know who this 'friend' is and this friend has not come forward. (All to my best knowledge)

I went to bed last night thinking about this case. And was wondering what level of the apartments the baby was found on? If it was the ground level that would seem to indicate to me at least that she may have been abducted/carjacked or something and had just set baby down inside the building before getting taken or realized her car was being stolen. Or baby was placed there so whomever could make a getaway with ebony and the car.

If however, the baby was on a higher level of the apartments then perhaps ebony became disoriented or was forced by someone that was there back down to her car without the baby.

I also was thinking about the fact that the baby was left with only those things that are normally in a carseat, baby, cover, bottle. So the diaper bag, extra clothes, formula, etc are all still possibly with the car...... Why would a mom not leave it all if she was truly abandoning her baby?

Eric Shepard, the neighbor, saw Jackson on Wednesday.

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/2013/01/05/24482...of-abandoned.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

So the neighbor across the street from the cousin in East St Louis on 69th Street was ES (above) not JM. It seems she had lots of friends and family to visit. I don't know who JM is other than what I just read in your article. The cousin on 69th St in ESL is named Mosley and the one in St John is Simon.

(I would assume I can post these names since they are in the MSM?)

I went to bed last night thinking about this case. And was wondering what level of the apartments the baby was found on? If it was the ground level that would seem to indicate to me at least that she may have been abducted/carjacked or something and had just set baby down inside the building before getting taken or realized her car was being stolen. Or baby was placed there so whomever could make a getaway with ebony and the car.

If however, the baby was on a higher level of the apartments then perhaps ebony became disoriented or was forced by someone that was there back down to her car without the baby.

I also was thinking about the fact that the baby was left with only those things that are normally in a carseat, baby, cover, bottle. So the diaper bag, extra clothes, formula, etc are all still possibly with the car...... Why would a mom not leave it all if she was truly abandoning her baby?

Good point about the diaper bag. I too wondered how far inside the door the baby was left. Was it a drop and run or did they venture further into the building?

Three news channels at Noon in St. Louis aired a story on Ebony and the baby. At least two of them mentioned the missing car this time with *Colorado* plates.

I can't help wondering if the info at the bnd article above is wrong since other stories are saying it was Thursday night. ??

So who really saw her last? I've read that her boyfriend (in Oklahoma City) last saw her on Wednesday and also ES (in East St. Louis) also saw her Wednesday.

I am confused about this.

Have they stated when the phone call was made to Simon? We know she seen ES on Wednesday, not sure of the time but would imagine it was later in the day since the drive from OKC to there is not a real short one, and she spoke to her mother and Aunt sometime Thursday evening. I wish that there was a better time frame for all this...

Eric Shepard, the neighbor, saw Jackson on Wednesday.

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/2013/01/05/24482...of-abandoned.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

So the neighbor across the street from the cousin in East St Louis on 69th Street was ES (above) not JM. It seems she had lots of friends and family to visit. I don't know who JM is other than what I just read in your article. The cousin on 69th St in ESL is named Mosley and the one in St John is Simon.

(I would assume I can post these names since they are in the MSM?)

I don't think we know who saw her last. She was confirmed to have been seen on Wednesday. She had contact with her Mom, Aunt and Cousin (JS in St John) on Thursday. Other than that I don't think we know.

First I read that Mom said she talked to her and she was going to visit a friend in St Louis then I read the Aunt is the one that talked to her and she said this. Or perhaps she told both of them this. I would like to know what time she contacted the cousin JS and told him she was on the way to his house? Did he try calling her when she didn't arrive? Did the phone go straight to voicemail or did it ring and ring then go into voicemail? Did she say where she was coming from?
I hope they have checked area hospitals. With her history of a brain tumor and becoming confused and lost it's possible this is what happened and she dropped the baby there out of confusion. She could be suffering from some sort of amnesia.

I believe the statement about last seeing the boyfriend in OK was just stating that's the last time HE saw her. Not the last time she was seen (because we know this is not the case). She was headed to the area to show her baby to friends and family so it would make sense that she was making the rounds and visiting with lots of people.

In addition to hospitals, they should check homeless shelters, rehab facilities, etc. I agree with you Psychic, maybe her tumor is causing some confusion/amnesia.

I hope the police are tracking the GPS in her vehicle and her cell phone.

Each day that passes, the more scary this becomes. Where are you Ebony??

Have they stated when the phone call was made to Simon? We know she seen ES on Wednesday, not sure of the time but would imagine it was later in the day since the drive from OKC to there is not a real short one, and she spoke to her mother and Aunt sometime Thursday evening. I wish that there was a better time frame for all this...

I agree that we don't know much. I have not seen anything that said what time she talked to JS stating she was on her way. Just something about a garbled voicemail saying 'can you hear me'. So I would assume she left him a voicemail. I would love to know what time that was and if she said where she was coming from. And we still have the mysterious 'friend' who has not come forward. I can't imagine at this point the 'friend' has not heard about the baby and Ebony being missing.

I would like to know if the bottle seemed to be prepared by somebody with knowledge of the baby's feeding habits. How much formula was found in the bottle? Was it the amount he normally takes? I would guess 3 to 4 ounces would be normal for his age. Or was it a full 8 oz bottle? It would be interesting to know if it was prepared correctly or was it thick or thin? (One scoop for every two ounces). I wonder if there were any prints on the bottle other than Ebony's.

Looking at the dads FB....he looks older than Ebony and he is not a black man from what I see. There is a video of him with the baby. Would his ethnicity cause CPS to demand a paternity test?

If they were tracking the GPS and it was turned on, wouldn't they have found the car by now?

Local here. Quick question for those researching this. Does it seem like Ebony has any relation to someone with the last name of price?

Ebony has two friends on her facebook with the last name Price. Not sure if they are relatives. Maybe someone else knows...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tametn
Back