GUILTY MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, St Louis, 4 January 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought they would have been done processing the car by now and releasing some information

Did dad ever come back for a paternity test? :waitasec:

I am trying to figure out if this is the type of car that has locking hubs, I can see a little white tab on the front tire that is missing the hub, making me think it has a locking hub,. I am perplexed by the missing hubcap as well as the missing rear plate, it just seems off. If she was going to hide the vehicle she would have removed both plates I am guessing, but wouldn't a perp also???? I wonder if whomever did this at night and someone turned on light, or someone happened by and they were interrupted making them leave the car sooner than they were finished with removing all. Wonder what is inside? Hopefully prints to lead them to whom was in the car with her... I feel this may end badly.... I pray for this beautiful lady....:(

ahhh Carp.... RIP Ebony.... may your killer be found swiftly and brought to justice....:(

I saw it coming but didn't think she'd be in the trunk. Jeesh.

So who put the baby in the protected hallway? Such an odd thing for a killer to do, I'd think.

Very disappointed but had a bad feeling. I hope they find some prints. Even more upsetting is that family members arrived at the car when they found it and she was in the trunk the whole time. Makes me not like seeing those pics of the car.

I saw it coming but didn't think she'd be in the trunk. Jeesh.

So who put the baby in the protected hallway? Such an odd thing for a killer to do, I'd think.

it is very odd indeed... esp the rear plate being off (perp had to know the car was being looked for)

what was up with the handicapped tag? Does anyone know if she had one issued to her after the csecx?

it is very odd indeed... esp the rear plate being off (perp had to know the car was being looked for)

what was up with the handicapped tag? Does anyone know if she had one issued to her after the csecx?

I thought maybe the handicapped tags were because of the problems she had after her brain tumor.

I still think it was Ebony who prepared the baby to be left in the hallway. A final act of love for her son. RIP Ebony

I think she might have. But I do wonder what state issued the hc tag. Has that been stated anyplace?

OMG what happened!! I can't believe this. :(
RIP

I still think it was Ebony who prepared the baby to be left in the hallway. A final act of love for her son. RIP Ebony
Could have been, but if she were the one, and she knew she was in danger, couldn't she cry out?

Or perhaps she thought she'd hooked up with a good guy and the killer said, Let's leave the baby with a friend of mine for the evening. And he took her into the apartment hallway, and left her there.

Ugh but why couldn't they let Ebony go too? :(

I am leaning towards more than one person involved here. 1. did she get in the trunk on her own? bc 150lbs is kind of heavy to lift in there and 2. they had to get a ride back somewhere. whether they were from st john or Illinois. unless they walked to a pickup place or house.
curious about cause of death but it hasnt been released.

on another note, i am really sick of the violence in the area. cant believe someone would do this to a mom with her baby for what? a few bucks? unless it was a sex crime which is even more pathetic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz
Back