GUILTY MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, St Louis, 4 January 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lets hope there are prints in/on the car. There must be if this 'friend' was traveling around with her. I'm sure the friend wasn't wearing gloves the whole time.

Was the neighbor the only one to see Ebony since she left on Wednesday? If he didn't see her until Thursday then where was she at Wednesday night?

I am also more curious what those messages were that she left for her cousin. Was it only "Can you hear me"?

So - where does the notion of "a male companion from OKC" come from, just completely unsourced from a mention on a site WS bans, or has there been anything at all in MSM about it?

I don't think it's been in MSM. What if this person is from OKC AND had lived in St Louis before and was familiar with the area. Maybe she used craigslist or something to find a driving companion. I see people do that all the time.

Was the neighbor the only one to see Ebony since she left on Wednesday? If he didn't see her until Thursday then where was she at Wednesday night?

I am also more curious what those messages were that she left for her cousin. Was it only "Can you hear me"?

Yes I want to know too. Was it possible she was in the trunk alive at that point? That might explain the 'can you hear me' message.

I don't think it's been in MSM. What if this person is from OKC AND had lived in St Louis before and was familiar with the area. Maybe she used craigslist or something to find a driving companion. I see people do that all the time.
Quite true, but playing at "what if" dulls Occam's Razor by presenting unnecessary scenarios which might be the case, rather than investigating probablities, which are usually the case.

What if she had still been alive and the car had been found sooner? So sad they found her this way..:-(

Yes I want to know too. Was it possible she was in the trunk alive at that point? That might explain the 'can you hear me' message.

Lord, I hope that's not the case. If that's a possibility (LE will be able to tell more once they determine cause/time of death) I hope they also check their own records for any wayward or strange 911 calls during that same time period. If she was alive and called her cousin for help, she may also have called the police, or tried to anyway.

Did we find out what time that call was made to the cousin? They think the baby was left at the apt between 10pm and 5am. The baby had to have been left there first unless there was an accomplice and another vehicle.

But my question is where did the perp go after leaving the vehicle there? Called a cab? Walked (where?) or had an accomplice?

Oh, damn, I knew, but was hoping.

RIP Ebony. So so sorry for her loved ones. :rose:

Watched story at 9 on news. A family member was at the police station and they said she wanted to talk. It could be on news at 10. this was channel 2.

How tragic. She survived a brain tumor and was blessed with the baby she so desperately wanted only to be taken by evil before her son ever had the opportunity to really know her. RIP Ebony, I have a feeling you died protecting your precious baby. There is nothing more honorable or a greater testament to your love for him.

Hopefully this hasn't been asked & answered (I'm reading through tears) but is there any public transportation pick up areas nearby that the perp could have made use of?

If that neighborhood is as bad as locals say would someone walk around there say between 10pm and 5am? I can't see a murderer waiting around for a cab. It is looking like maybe there was a second vehicle/accomplice. I think the baby had to have been dropped first unless the baby was being held by an accomplice. I can't see the murderer taking the time to unhook the carseat and transfer it to another car right there in that neighborhood. I sure hope this creep (or creeps) is caught quick!

From the P-D article:
---
As a teenager, massive headaches began to plague Ebony Jackson, family members said. Doctors discovered a brain tumor.
---
At first, her cognitive function seemed to be greatly impaired, said Mosley.
---
But, through the years, Jackson's memory improved.
---
When she learned she was pregnant, Ebony Jackson was overjoyed, having written off her fertility as a casualty of the medications and medical treatments, family members said.
---
Stella Jackson added, "She always felt like she was less than everybody else because of what she struggled with."
---
Somebody took advantage of that. My God, how could they.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya
Back