GUILTY MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, St Louis, 4 January 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I got a message from a mutual friend- a mutual friend of Ebony's aunt, anyway- who says they found a body in the river and think it's hers. No MSM confirmation, and I'm searching the internet like crazy... nothing yet. I pray this is just misinformation.

Oh noooo.....

:(

Oh noooo.....

:(

I don't think it's good information. I talked to my friend about it and she said the info came in last night. If it was true, why would Ebony's aunt be asking for help from searchers today? I'm going to assume it's misinformation, and take it from there. **Fingers crossed**

I think from looking at the dad's facebook, that baby was born in late September 2012.

I'm afraid there are some negative forces in Ebony's life and either she didn't want to subject her little baby to those forces, or whomever she is with didn't want to deal with the baby. I'm so glad the baby is safe. But where is Ebony? (ugh)

I got a message from a mutual friend- a mutual friend of Ebony's aunt, anyway- who says they found a body in the river and think it's hers. No MSM confirmation, and I'm searching the internet like crazy... nothing yet. I pray this is just misinformation. Said they heard it from someone who knows the family. I'm doubting it though... the info apparently came in late last night, but Ebony's aunt was posting a message for help searching this afternoon. Thankfully, it doesn't sound like it's true.

There was an article that I read earlier this morning that the family had gone up to the police headquarters because a body had been found, but it was not Ebony and did not match her description.

Here's the article: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_1c543b3e-31e5-5ef7-a894-95dadbe2cf6c.html

Breckenridge Hills police could not be reached Saturday to respond to Jackson’s relatives’ concerns that she could be in trouble. Several aunts and cousins from the Metro East area held an impromptu news conference to discuss the case Saturday in the lobby of East St. Louis City Hall. Panic struck when relatives learned that a female homicide victim had just been discovered in Bethalto; they quickly realized the description of the dead woman was not a match for Jackson.

I got a message from a mutual friend- a mutual friend of Ebony's aunt, anyway- who says they found a body in the river and think it's hers. No MSM confirmation, and I'm searching the internet like crazy... nothing yet. I pray this is just misinformation. Said they heard it from someone who knows the family. I'm doubting it though... the info apparently came in late last night, but Ebony's aunt was posting a message for help searching this afternoon. Thankfully, it doesn't sound like it's true.

I hope this isn't true. :(

Oh no! Which river? Do you know exactly where? Please keep us updated.

I think from looking at the dad's facebook, that baby was born in late September 2012.

I'm afraid there are some negative forces in Ebony's life and either she didn't want to subject her little baby to those forces, or whomever she is with didn't want to deal with the baby. I'm so glad the baby is safe. But where is Ebony? (ugh)

The baby is 3 1/2 months old so this would be about right.

There was an article that I read earlier this morning that the family had gone up to the police headquarters because a body had been found, but it was not Ebony and did not match her description.

Here's the article: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_1c543b3e-31e5-5ef7-a894-95dadbe2cf6c.html

Yeah, I asked about this- because I knew a body had been found in Bethalto. That person was found on the side of the highway though. Not in a river. I asked my friend for clarification and she said it wasn't the person found in Bethalto, but someone else, apparently late last night. I haven't seen any news stories about it though, and like I said, everything I've read says Ebony is still missing, with her aunt trying to organize a search as recently as an hour ago.

Oh no! Which river? Do you know exactly where? Please keep us updated.
River + St. Louis almost always = Mississippi, although the Missouri River, which empties into the Mississippi, forms the north border of StL County, and then there are the much more minor Meremac and the River Des Peres.

She did tell her Mom she was visiting a friend in St Louis and I think as far as we know that's the last communication from her. I wonder if she told her Mom who and where exactly in St Louis. From what I've read so far there was no communication with her Thursday at all. And baby found at 5am Friday morning in St Ann.

Heard from Ebonys aunt. She's sending me details but search is scheduled for today at 3.

The poster HERE

says the plates are OKC? Not Colorado or Oklahoma but specifically OK City. Hmm, call me confused.

Krisha Wilkins, Jackson's aunt, said she saw Donovan's picture on television and immediately knew something was wrong -- there was no way that Jackson would abandon the baby she prayed to have for so long.

Wilkins said it is not out of character for Jackson to be gone for a week or so, but she would not leave her baby, because everything revolves around him.

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/2013/01/05/2448295/police-search-for-mom-of-abandoned.html#storylink=cpy

BBM

What does that mean? Not out of character for her to be gone for a week or so?

The poster HERE

says the plates are OKC? Not Colorado or Oklahoma but specifically OK City. Hmm, call me confused.

The poster also says foul play suspected. That is the first I heard of that. I know the family suspected that something bad may had happened to her but nothing from LE insinuating that.

I think it might mean that she frequently takes road trips. I got the impression that she did based off of comments on her FB.

Krisha Wilkins, Jackson's aunt, said she saw Donovan's picture on television and immediately knew something was wrong -- there was no way that Jackson would abandon the baby she prayed to have for so long.

Wilkins said it is not out of character for Jackson to be gone for a week or so, but she would not leave her baby, because everything revolves around him.

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/2013/01/05/2448295/police-search-for-mom-of-abandoned.html#storylink=cpy

BBM

What does that mean? Not out of character for her to be gone for a week or so?

What sort of person would take the trouble to leave a baby in its car seat with a bottle in a fully enclosed hallway of a warm apartment building?

What sort of person would take the trouble to leave a baby in its car seat with a bottle in a fully enclosed hallway of a warm apartment building?

Somebody that was primarily concerned with the baby being found safe? I don't like what that means though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back