GUILTY MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, St Louis, 4 January 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wish the Post-Dispatch would update its damn story. With something, anything. About 15 hours now. The weekend's the worst time to go missing, what with major labor on Sunday paper and then time off for staff to recuperate.

Sadly, as a local (and a female), I do not feel comfortable enough in that neighborhood to join in the search party...

Is it that bad? I'm sure nobody is wandering around alone searching. But as a local you would know about safety there.

It actually could be a perp who left the baby. I have a feeling Ebony would have left the baby nearer to a door, or at a church or hospital, if she were planning on leaving. A perp though, who assaults an adult might yet balk at harming a tiny infant - and leave him somewhere safe, but not somewhere that he might be noticed right away - like a hallway in an apt building.

I'm very scared for Ebony. :(

There was a case last year or the year before, name escapes me, but the 2 perps left a baby in a running car with the heat on. They did murder the mom and put her in a nearby pond. It was at some kind of ski resort up East if I remember correctly.

Ah, yes, here it is, Krista Dittmeyer: http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...23/maine_mom_missing_baby_found_in_car_in_nh/

There was a case last year or the year before, name escapes me, but the 2 perps left a baby in a running car with the heat on. They did murder the mom and put her in a nearby pond. It was at some kind of ski resort up East if I remember correctly.

IIRC, that was teacher Melissa Jenkins murdered by husband and wife Allen and Patricia Prue?

<edit> Oops, nevermind! Looks like Surfie already posted that it was Krista Dittmeyer! </edit>

IIRC, that was teacher Melissa Jenkins murdered by husband and wife Allen and Patricia Prue?

<edit> Oops, nevermind! Looks like Surfie already posted that it was Krista Dittmeyer! </edit>

Unfortunately happened in that case too, although the child was a little older and able to give a description of what sort of happened. :(

After some searching, I found the cousin on her facebook page that she *could* have been going to see after leaving east st louis, il wednesday. (the cousin the paper listed as living in breckenridge hills, the same area the baby was found) Then I found his address as of 10/2012 on casenet. It is not Breckenridge Hills then, but it is only 6 miles north of the site the baby was found. Hoping she didnt stop and talk to the wrong people or get lost.

After some searching, I found the cousin on her facebook page that she *could* have been going to see after leaving east st louis, il wednesday. (the cousin the paper listed as living in breckenridge hills, the same area the baby was found) Then I found his address as of 10/2012 on casenet. It is not Breckenridge Hills then, but it is only 6 miles north of the site the baby was found. Hoping she didnt stop and talk to the wrong people or get lost.

I wonder if the apartments where the baby was found would be the route she would take to the cousins?

Is it possible she was hoping the cousins she tried to visit would take the baby, for some reason? And then she just freaked out for some reason? I mean if she was going through something mentally or emotionally, or even physically.

It could have been a carjacking, especially if that neighborhood is that bad. I wouldn't think carjackers would want her or the baby though.

There's a super 8 that might have cameras, or a bank one block up the main drag ...

I wonder if the apartments where the baby was found would be the route she would take to the cousins?

I have both pulled up on google maps and knowing the area, no that wouldn't be the way you would get to his apt from Illinois. Unless she made some wrong exits.

One poster is saying she had Colorado plates (read her mom was from there, she was going to visit her after st louis), another says Oklahoma plates... ???

It depends on what news article you read on where her license plate is from. Some say Colorado and others say Oklahoma.

I have both pulled up on google maps and knowing the area, no that wouldn't be the way you would get to his apt from Illinois. Unless she made some wrong exits.

One poster is saying she had Colorado plates (read her mom was from there, she was going to visit her after st louis), another says Oklahoma plates... ???

On Wednesday after visiting with the old friend/neighbor of her cousin in East St Louis she told her Mom she was visiting with a friend in St Louis. It's possible she was going from this friends house to her cousins and maybe this is the route she would have taken? We really don't have many details. I wonder when she was supposed to visit with this cousin. As far as I've read there are no reports of any contact with her on Thursday. Then the baby is found at 5am Friday. I just wonder if the friend might have lived in the apt complex where the baby was found or even nearby.

You would think they would get the State correct on the license plates. I mean that's kind of important.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back