GUILTY MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, St Louis, 4 January 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, search taking place at Hickory Trace Apartments, and its address is 3560 Dehart Pl. Saint Ann, MO. It has been postponed until 3:30. I'm going to head out there and see how I can help.

I think it might mean that she frequently takes road trips. I got the impression that she did based off of comments on her FB.

I got the same impression....although I wondered if "road trip" was code for something...the post was "one of your road trips"....almost sounds like an inside joke? Just a thought.....

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Sun sets at 4:55 p.m. CST in Saint Ann's. Not much time for searching.

It just seems like such an unnecessary risk to leave the baby inside the apartment building. If they are indeed low income homes then it is likely that there were residents at home that could have witnessed the baby being dropped off and where was Ebony? If she isn't the person that abandoned her son then was she restrained in a vehicle or another location? Was a 2nd perp guarding her? Did she willing walk inside with the perp to leave her son satisfied with the promise not to harm if she cooperated?

Ok, search taking place at Hickory Trace Apartments, and its address is 3560 Dehart Pl. Saint Ann, MO. It has been postponed until 3:30. I'm going to head out there and see how I can help.

Good luck and thank you for going. Hopefully the searchers will be able to being Ebony home safe today!

Has to be a BOLO out for her car in five states now - Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois, Colorado, and Kansas - the last being the most logical route she might take to Colorado.

To me the person that left him there was very careful to make sure he was safe, warm and even had a bottle. It doesn't sound like something a complete stranger or cold blooded killer would do. As stated, this person would have risked being seen at those apartments, not just outside but inside, and most criminals aren't willing to take this risk. It's feeling 'personal'. Meaning Mom or someone close to Mom. Her Mother did mention 'post partum depression'. I wonder if there were any signs of this.

Was hoping to come home and see shed been found safe. Best wishes for a fruitful search, CMac2!

To me the person that left him there was very careful to make sure he was safe, warm and even had a bottle. It doesn't sound like something a complete stranger or cold blooded killer would do. As stated, this person would have risked being seen at those apartments, not just outside but inside, and most criminals aren't willing to take this risk. It's feeling 'personal'. Meaning Mom or someone close to Mom. Her Mother did mention 'post partum depression'. I wonder if there were any signs of this.

I agree. I think Ebony is the one who left the baby. Not sure if this is PPD, some other medical condition, or maybe she's mixed up with some unsavory type people. Hopefully today's search leads to her.

ITA. Whoever left that baby there did it because he matters to them. They wanted him safe. I don't think a random perp took that kind of risk out of the goodness of their heart. Even one that was opposed to killing a child would have abandoned him in a less risky location.

I hope that Ebony had a breakdown and did this on her own. It's a mothers worst nightmare to be taken by a monster while her child is with her. Her natural instinct to fight and save herself is overrode by a greater desire to do anything the perp says to protect her child.

It actually could be a perp who left the baby. I have a feeling Ebony would have left the baby nearer to a door, or at a church or hospital, if she were planning on leaving. A perp though, who assaults an adult might yet balk at harming a tiny infant - and leave him somewhere safe, but not somewhere that he might be noticed right away - like a hallway in an apt building.

I'm very scared for Ebony. :(

I even thought that maybe she met up with some old friends whom she had a history with (like perhaps drugs) and started doing things she shouldn't have and felt guilty and like she was a terrible Mother and left the baby. Perhaps she drove off somewhere to commit suicide or continue those behaviors? I just feel like whomever left that baby was very concerned that the baby was warm, fed and safe. All JMHO. I would rather she left the baby and was off somewhere then the other options. The baby is safe and sound and if she's suffering from PPD or something else she can get the help she needs.

It actually could be a perp who left the baby. I have a feeling Ebony would have left the baby nearer to a door, or at a church or hospital, if she were planning on leaving. A perp though, who assaults an adult might yet balk at harming a tiny infant - and leave him somewhere safe, but not somewhere that he might be noticed right away - like a hallway in an apt building.

I'm very scared for Ebony. :(

I agree. My thinking usually lines up with DylansMom but I just don't get the feeling that Ebony abandoned her baby in that apartment building willingly. I'm afraid Ebony is in a great deal of danger. I hope DM is right though.

I don't know how to do 'snippets' but... They have proof she actually arrived in East St Louis, Il (over the river from St. Louis) She arrived at her families home and they were not there. She spoke with a neighbor. The article states she said she was leaving to 'go visit more relatives.'

http://www.bnd.com/2013/01/05/2448295/police-search-for-mom-of-abandoned.html

Then another article states that her cousin lives in Breckenridge Hills, Mo the same area where the baby was found... What if he is the relative she went to see and something happened?

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_1c543b3e-31e5-5ef7-a894-95dadbe2cf6c.html

Maybe she was confused (the brain tumor) or ran into the wrong people :(

I am curious how close her cousins home is to the apt the baby was found in.

I am not thinking she woke up and decided to just leave the baby in the hallway of an apartment. I'm thinking more like something emotional or psychological may have happened causing her to do so. Or, alternatively, I am concerned she is mixed up with someone who pretty much forced her to leave the baby.

This article states Ebony has had a brain tumor and currently has a cerebral shunt.

http://www.bnd.com/2013/01/05/2448295/police-search-for-mom-of-abandoned.html#storylink=cpy

IMO, there is a possibility that Ebony had some kind of "episode" related to either. Brain tumors and such can cause a variety of unpredictable behavioral or phychogical issues from what I understand. I don't mean this to disparage Ebony in any way. I hope shelters and hospitals are on alert.

This article states Ebony has had a brain tumor and currently has a cerebral shunt.

http://www.bnd.com/2013/01/05/2448295/police-search-for-mom-of-abandoned.html#storylink=cpy

IMO, there is a possibility that Ebony had some kind of "episode" related to either. Brain tumors and such can cause a variety of unpredictable behavioral or phychogical issues from what I understand. I don't mean this to disparage Ebony in any way. I hope shelters and hospitals are on alert.

Yes, Hejlena. I hope where ever Ebony is, that she is safe. Poor gal could be going through some sort of delusions, confusion, amnesia, who knows?

I am super sick right now but I wish I could make the drive and be out there as well . . . best wishes to you all and thank you so much for going, CMac2! :tyou:

Sadly, as a local (and a female), I do not feel comfortable enough in that neighborhood to join in the search party...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back