MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i google earthed the 200 block and 600 block, I don't think it was that far, thats one heck of a longer distance then 1/4 mile, I think at the 200 block are 4-5 houses, open back yards and the woods behind the houses (which is being searched now) this would make more sense to me again IMO
===========================

Onna Adrian, whose daughter-in-law is Elizabeth's older sister, said Elizabeth generally walked home from the friend's house through neighbors' yards rather than along the two-lane county highway that runs past their houses.
from the recent news article already posted:

can someone do a screenshot of these two addresses and Elizabeths home so that I know I have the right area for sure? tyia

313 HART ST
JEFFERSON CITY, MO 65109

124 WREN PARKWAY
JEFFERSON CITY, MO 65109

Do we have moms address yet? Is it the one I posted earlier?

What the hell? This is a posting from the webmaster of the News Tribune:

" No more volunteers please. They are overwhelmed by the response. No Amber alert has been issued at this time. "

What. is. going. on???

No foul play? I think they are just saying that to make the perpetrator feel comfortable.

I found what I believe to be her sister Stephanie,private myspace with a little boy and what looks to be a grandfather.Her mood is scared and it's Jeffereson City.I don't think we can link.

Do we have moms address yet? Is it the one I posted earlier?

I don't think we do an exact address yet.

they just said between 200 and 400 Route D (wich is also known as lomo) there is a link to the map on the last page i think.

I cannot find anyting on the mom except where she had a court order dna test with Dale Olten Sr.

There is a baby walker in the background of Elizabeths picture so I'm wondering if she has remarried.

Wow. Really no foul play? I have never met a 9 year old that would just dump her cell phone in the woods!

Wow. Really no foul play? I have never met a 9 year old that would just dump her cell phone in the woods!

Yeah, and then leave on her own accord? There is no way I'm buying that. Police need to step it up.

No foul play
No more searchers needed
No amber alert

I am begining to think they have a good idea of what happened to her. just wish we had an idea.

maybe they are looking at one of the neighbors?

Are there alot of wild animals (not the people kind) that are in that area?

No foul play
No more searchers needed
No amber alert

I am begining to think they have a good idea of what happened to her. just wish we had an idea.

maybe they are looking at one of the neighbors?

I agree. Still would like more information from LE, though.

Yeah, I'm not even seeing this in the national news. Nothing on Foxnews.com.

Yeah, I'm not even seeing this in the national news. Nothing on Foxnews.com.

they have put up her info and picture on their channel twice within the last 3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper