MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, looks to me like both Dales are incarcerated.

Sr. was released from Warren County Jail on 10/15/2009. Now he is in Northeast Correctional Center, which is exactly where Jr. is.

This is kinda bad news...I was hoping it was a family abduction (in the realm of abductions) as it might be faster to find her, and find her alive!

:praying: for a miracle

This is so horrible.I feel sorry for the parents,but I will tell you,it's stupidity that lets a child go anywhere alone now adays.There are laws about the age children can be left alone and I think it's time LE and social services starts putting them into effect and charging parents with neglect.What is more horrible is these children are raped and killed,because noone is watching them.That's who I care about,these kids.If parents start getting charged,you will see less kids killed,harsh and uncompassionate yes,but better than finding a child dead.This is happening all the time.

A poster posted on the FB group says she was last seen near the intersection of Rt D & Hwy 50. So, that would be this area, right?

That is north of Highway 50, and is the 100 block. (Police setup is a ways south of Highway 50). Either direction, 200 to 600 is a long walk. Somewhere is said the distance of 4 houses.

Okay, looks to me like both Dales are incarcerated.

Sr. was released from Warren County Jail on 10/15/2009. Now he is in Northeast Correctional Center, which is exactly where Jr. is.

So was he transfered from the jail to the correction center? Or was he released and then rearrested shortly after?

here's a map from 400 to 200 lomo dr, jefferson city, MO (lomo dr is the same road as Route D and I think Jefferson city is the main city and St martin is like the area)

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl
That link just took me to Google maps. Lets see if this one works:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=400+lomo+dr,+jefferson+city,+MO&daddr=200+lomo+dr,+jefferson+city,+MO&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=38.58449,-92.3256&sspn=0.011205,0.024462&g=200+lomo+dr,+jefferson+city,+MO&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17

ok, i google earthed the 200 block and 600 block, I don't think it was that far, thats one heck of a longer distance then 1/4 mile, I think at the 200 block are 4-5 houses, open back yards and the woods behind the houses (which is being searched now) this would make more sense to me again IMO

I found Dale Jr's myspace,but to see it,you have to go up to

View
click page style and
click no style

After you see it just go back up into
View and
click Basic Style

It will give you normal viewing again.Interesting family,I'd say.

I see the FBI has been called in. I'm not really up on this, but don't they have to believe state lines have been crossed, as in a kidnapping, to call in the FBI?

TIA>

So was he transfered from the jail to the correction center? Or was he released and then rearrested shortly after?

I'm not sure if this is allowed so please delete if a no-no:

From VINELink:

OLTEN DALE S 03/08/1963 46 In Custody Northeast Correctional Center Missouri Dept of Corrections
OLTEN DALE S 10/11/1988 21 In Custody Northeast Correctional Center Missouri Dept of Corrections
OLTEN DALE SCOTT 03/08/1963 46 Out of Custody General release Warren County Jail

12 min ago - Midday Update on Search for Olten

More than 200 volunteers and nearly 100 emergency workers are helping in the search for 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten right now. This is about four times the number of people who were searching yesterday. Weather is hampering their efforts. Earlier today authorities were able to track Olten's cell phone signal coming from woods near her home. The phone has not been found yet. Posted by Curtis Varns

http://www.kmiz.com/news/story.php?id=15297&author=Matt%20LeBlanc&category=Missing%20Person&franchise=&county=Cole&city=189&partner=

View
click page style and
click no style

View and
click Basic Style

I'm very sad for him. He is a good-looking kid who appears to be following in his father's footsteps. You have to see his arrest record. His own words:

i have a criminal record , ive been arrested WAY too many times

I called, both father and son are at the correctional center and have been since august.

I see the FBI has been called in. I'm not really up on this, but don't they have to believe state lines have been crossed, as in a kidnapping, to call in the FBI?

TIA>

I don't think so i beleive FBI is called in in every missing child case. I forget what the unit is called but that is all they do.

What the hell? This is a posting from the webmaster of the News Tribune:

" No more volunteers please. They are overwhelmed by the response. No Amber alert has been issued at this time. "

What. is. going. on???

View
click page style and
click no style

View and
click Basic Style

Holy cow! Thanks for posting instructions on how to actually be able to read his page. My eyes hurt from looking at it. IMO, the kid looks like a punk. He brags about his criminal history & looks up to his dad. I hope Elizabeth wasn't around him much.

I found it extremely interesting that a particular RSO passes her home twice a day to work and back..... all within minutes from her home

rso barry millington

I am extrememly disturbed that this same individual works for a company that operates security video surveillance for schools.........

http://www.superpages.com/bp/Jefferson-City-MO/Wren-Solutions-L2062958674.htm
http://www.wrensolutions.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx

that is unacceptable!! wouldn't that violate the no felons in school law? Do they not run the license of the contractors they bring in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper