MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, ya think after not registering the first time...the cops should have been checking on him?

right? Now he's awaiting bond to be set. Yeah, let's let him out on bond again. I wonder what's he's going to do...um maybe move and NOT register? He needs to stay locked up for that.

You guys don't think she's also in the woods with the phone? That's my train of thought...hope I'm wrong :(

You guys don't think she's also in the woods with the phone? That's my train of thought...hope I'm wrong :(

That was my first thought, too, when I read it pinged there...but another poster mentioned that it could have just been the tower deep in the woods...so I'm a little confused about the ping right now...:waitasec:

You said what I've been thinking, and hoping that I'm wrong. They need to find that phone

looks like he was arrested only 25 miles up route D from where elizabeth went missing........

At least that means they are actually DOING something.
But I DON'T understand why there is not more urgency to find that phone....do they know something we don't....or is there a lot of police activity there we just don't know about because of lack of media coverage?

seems like the phone is the only lead they have....why not look for it?

see, this is what I was talking about in regards to so's. Great to know where they are ( if they register) but this guy has been arrested repeatedly for not registering and yet, he's out there. Just not acceptable.

okay.. it is one o'clock... . anyone finding a link to the presser?

wouldn't be surprised if they have no media streaming their presser

This is new,she disappeared wed.(yesterday) and I assume this is the correct forum....

Name: Elizabeth Olten
Case Type: Endangered Missing
Missing Date: Wednesday 21st October 2009
Missing From: St Martins Missouri
Missing Country: USA
Sex: Female
DOB: Currently unknown Elizabeth Olten
Specific Details:
Hair: Long Brown Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'2" Weight: 108lbs
Race: n/a language: n/a

Special Facts: Elizabeth has a fair complexion with physical marks and was last seen wearing a pink sweater, T-shirt, blue jeans and white shoes
HFMC International Searching
Known Circumstances:

Missouri authorities are looking for a 9-year-old girl who did not return home after visiting a friend. Cole County Sheriff Greg White says Elizabeth Olten did not arrive home Wednesday evening after leaving a friend's home about 6:15 p.m. She was supposed to walk a quarter mile to her home on Route D near St. Martins, just west of Jefferson City.

Her family called police when she had not arrived by 7 p.m. A Cole County sheriff's deputy says the search was scheduled to resume early Thursday.

The Jefferson City News-Tribune reports that the girl's family members said she is afraid of the woods and the dark, so she wouldn't be out at night. Elizabeth Olten has long brown hair and was last seen wearing a pink sweater, T-shirt, blue jeans and white shoes.

MORE INFO AND PICS HERE:
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/10/22/crimesider/entry5409548.shtml

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/elizabeth-olten

From that article:

Elizabeth's father, Dale Olten Sr., has been in a Missouri prison since April serving a four-year sentence for drug possession

Onna Adrian, whose daughter-in-law is Elizabeth's older sister, said Elizabeth generally walked home from the friend's house through neighbors' yards rather than along the two-lane county highway that runs past their houses.

Adrian said Elizabeth did not normally hide out and, if confronted, would have screamed and tried to run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper