MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:praying: RIP Little Elizabeth.

You are loved and now you will never be afraid again

I am 5'3 and 100 lbs and 25 yrs old. I have however seen some very tall children, so I wouldn't necessarily doubt the info. Ia m sorry i was only on the first few pages when I started reading and posted and it was posted on page 25. I didn't realize there was so many pages nor that Elizabeth had been found.

well hello and welcome to websleuths smile! What did you mean by "15 girl"? Thanks in advance and again welcome~

Support group issues statement for Olten family

Members of a group that had been working closely with the family of Elizabeth Olten are devestated by the news of her death.

"The members of Missouri Missing are deeply saddened by the tragic news of the death of Elizabeth Olten," said Ra'Vae Edwards, spokesperson for Missouri Missing.

"The past 48 hours have been hard on the family, and while we of course prayed and hoped for Elizabeth to return home safely, we are thankful for the massive outpouring of the community and the number of volunteers who searched diligently despite poor weather conditions.

"Elizabeth's family is in a state of shock at this time and are not prepared to speak with the media. However, Missouri Missing has been with them throughout this horrible tragedy and they are also appreciative of the support they have received.

"We ask that you please respect the family's privacy and allow them this time to grieve the loss of their loved one."

News and Tribune - Jefferson City MO,

I checked topix and can find no "leaks" on the juvie yet. I am sure it is just a matter of time.

I think the poster who suggested this might be a hit and hide body might be right.

a child kills a child? I'm just shattered -- what is wrong with this world. If only I had an answer.....

Why?? Why does life mean so little to so many? 2 little girls in one week. How many more??

RIP Sweet Angels....

a child kills a child? I'm just shattered -- what is wrong with this world. If only I had an answer.....

I think we all wish we had an answer..I am just heart broken and can not even pretend to imagine what these families are feeling right now.:praying:

I send my heartfelt sympathies to the loving family and friends of beautiful elizabeth. :blowkiss: How very tragic when you see children murdering children.

(KMOV)-- Authorities have found the body of the 9 year old missing since Wednesday.

They found the body of Elizabeth Olten around 2:30 p.m. Friday in a dense, wooded area not too far from the area they'd been searching.
M_IMAGE.1223cc986ef.93.88.fa.d0.240a7278d.jpg
Elizabeth Olten

Authorities were lead to her body by another child, who's now in custody and expected to be charged with Elizabeth’s death.

Cole County Sheriff Greg White said he started getting written and physical evidence late this morning. "There were some written notes a person had made that led us to that person of interest and that's all I’m going to say,” he said.

Sheriff White said because of the suspect's age he can't say much about him or her other than the child is older than 9-year-old Elizabeth and the pair knew each other. Most of the details of this case are being kept vague so as not to jeopardize the prosecution of the yet-to-be charged minor.

http://www.kmov.com/topstories/stor...22-missing-girl-jefferson-city.23f506cd1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper