MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that LE had received her phone records from ATT.
They also said that they didn’t think it was an abduction.
I wonder if it was someone she was texting and she asked them to come pick her up?

could be...or maybe she'd texted him before she was on her way home...and this person headed over to where she was & waited for her to leave...maybe she didn't want to get in a car with this person.

it's just so sad....I just don't understand how young 'juveniles' can do this to little kids.

:(

It sounds like there was a written note that led them to the teen. An anonymous tip from another kid maybe? Another poster suggested a hit and run. Physical evidence could be from a car.

hard to believe this happens again, to another beautiful young girl who had a full life ahead of her.

Animals. I tell ya.

Such a sad week.
Little girls lost, then found, and not how we wanted to find them.

A thank you that they have been found, though, and their parents and family
can lay them to rest.

Elizabeth and Somer, I hope you have met in Heaven, you are both angels.

And for all the other missing children, I pray that you will be found.

My deepest heartfelt condolences to the family. :(

I still have problems with the information that was being put out. It never made any sense.... even to the victims family <going by news reports>.

Such a sad ending.

I was so sure of my theory about the RSO, but a neighbourhood teen had crossed my mind.

I just heard on the news that they found her body...
and I am shaking with grief and RAGE.....
THIS MUST STOP!

The photo I am seeing appears to have been taken from above, like from a webcam on top of a monitor:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/23/elizabeth-olten-dead-body_n_332180.html

Well, that shows how different people perceive things differently---I thought it looked like a cell phone picture taken from the front seat toward the back seat of a car. It looks like a seat and headrest to her left, and out the window to the right I thought it was a driveway with a garage door visible and some grass to the right! Who knows......... sad if this is their best picture of her to release though!

jmoo

I will never, ever, never understand these things. How anyone can have thoughts of murder in the first place, and then NOT be able to resist the impulse to act on it.

ESPECIALLY a CHILD.

I think the drinking age in LA is 18. It is 21 in Texas

Drinking age is 21 across all the states - its a requirement to receive federal highway funding. But some states (under an exception to the federal law) allow a drinking age of 18 for members of the military and on military bases.

Well, that shows how different people perceive things differently---I thought it looked like a cell phone picture taken from the front seat toward the back seat of a car. It looks like a seat and headrest to her left, and out the window to the right I thought it was a driveway with a garage door visible and some grass to the right! Who knows......... sad if this is their best picture of her to release though!

jmoo

Wow, you're right, I see her sitting on either a swival chair with a head/back rest or a coach. I also see a bouncer seat (for a baby) in the background. I thought maybe someone was in front of her taking a pic from a cell phone but I can buy the web-cam deal as well. Glad to see if it is the computer that its out in the open. (not in a closed room where theres privacy) IMO

None the less, this is so sad. I am glad they found her and this didn't put the family thru a long ordeal and I'm also glad they got the person so quickly.

News 4 has just learned that the missing 9-year-old girl has been found dead. Cole County Sheriff Greg White said that this morning physical and written evidence lead authorities to a person of interest.

http://www.kmov.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member