MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Olten, missing since Wednesday night, was found dead Friday.

Authorities announced that her body had been recovered.

Through physical evidence and some written evidence, officials said at a 3 p.m. news briefing, they determined a person of interest.

That person was interviewed and then led officials to the body.

A juvenile, apparently a friend of Elizabeth?s, is involved in the case.

http://www.newstribune.com/articles/2009/10/23/news_local/069local02bodyfound09.txt

that was one friend elizabeth didn't need. i wonder if it was an accident and the child panicked.

I wonder if the friend she was visiting has an older brother. UGH... IMO.... This just makes me sick. RIP Elizabeth.... Prayers to the family.

My heart goes out to the family, friends, and searchers.

I wonder if the friend she was visiting has an older brother. UGH... IMO.... This just makes me sick. RIP Elizabeth.... Prayers to the family.

Since the person arrested is a juvenile does that mean they cannot release any information about him/her? Will they give any details? tia

RIP sweet one..
Lord, please wrap your loving arms around all of the children and keep them safe from this awful world we live in..
:(

I wonder if this was a "hit and Run" deal and the kid got scared? I also wonder if we will get any details since this person is a minor. RIP Elizabeth

Oh so sad. Too many young lives are lost. Terrible. So sorry that another family has to hear this awful news. Sooooo sad.

Since the person arrested is a juvenile does that mean they cannot release any information about him/her? Will they give any details? tia

usually they don't give any info on a juvenile unless they charge them as an adult.

I am SICK about this... God, why? This breaks my heart. My prayers are with the family.

White would not give any details about the person of interest except to say the individul lived in the area west of Jefferson City and was older than Elizabeth.

so area west of Jefferson City is that her neighborhood or somewhere else?

Would that be on the other side of the wooded area near Galena Drive or Bittersweet Way?

Poor baby. Xoxo to family, friends and community.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member