MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been reading comments over @ Marinade Dave's blog, and for all of you discussing cutters lately, I dont know anything about it, but this story touched my heart:
Comment by Shiloh November 24, 2009 at 1:12 pm
http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/alyssa-bustamante-sent-to-mental-hospital/

Yes, it tore me up. I can SOOO relate due to going thru similar experiences with my daughter. I guess it also hits closer to home because my daughter goes to JCHS and I've watched this group of kids go from silly girls graduating from middle school to emerging from the 9th grade center with all of these "emo" problems. Some have asked what happened to AB in 2007? I bet it was going from middle school to 9th grade to the HS.... I'm in awe of the kids' transformation in 1 school year... What's wrong with this picture? :(

Sorry for all of the posts. I've been in at out a lot.

For those of you wondering where the photo of AB holding the knife to a friend was taken. I think it might be the youth center at the YMCA. Not sure, but could be.

Did anyone notice who his source is? The name sounds quite familiar....

I think she is nuts, one of her threads here she said her "close, reliable source" confirmed that she had already been moved to Biggs!

Now her "close, reliable source" is saying that she is in general pop at the Morgan Co. Jail and has contact with other inmates?

If you didn't know what you were talking about THEN what makes us think you know what you are talking about NOW?

The only way it could play out like this is if they sent her they found out not a damn thing was wrong with her and they sent her butt back!

Some people I tell ya!

I think she is nuts, one of her threads here she said her "close, reliable source" confirmed that she had already been moved to Biggs!

Now her "close, reliable source" is saying that she is in general pop at the Morgan Co. Jail and has contact with other inmates?

If you didn't know what you were talking about THEN what makes us think you know what you are talking about NOW?

The only way it could play out like this is if they sent her they found out not a damn thing was wrong with her and they sent her butt back!

Some people I tell ya!

I'm confused. Are you talking about Dave's blog or his link to the other blog with news links?

Ab hasn't been to a psych hospital yet or did I miss something? Tia.

Some people I tell ya!

That is what I remembered her saying also. I wonder what the missing docket entry said. If the judge ordered immediate hospitlization in the missing docket entry would she still be in Morgan Co. jail. If it is 96 hrs starting sat. she could be back.

I'm confused. Are you talking about Dave's blog or his link to the other blog with news links?

That one poster on Dave's site had posted here before they were removed.

Some people I tell ya!

danni..i like your attitude..correct me if i'm wrong,,but jail in general,,especially a county jail,,isnt it for grown people? mostly men? i was in "there" in vegas,and they had male and female wards,,but that was more a stop-off to prison,,i cant see them putting her in general population...even if they do have a female ward in morgan county. i have to agree with you on this one.

No talking about a commenter and what S(he) wrote on that blog.

danni..i like your attitude..correct me if i'm wrong,,but jail in general,,especially a county jail,,isnt it for grown people? mostly men? i was in "there" in vegas,and they had male and female wards,,but that was more a stop-off to prison,,i cant see them putting her in general population...even if they do have a female ward in morgan county. i have to agree with you on this one.

I got a GREAT idea!!!!
We need to find us an Idiot!
You know the kind that will do whatever anyone tells them to do!
We need this so called Idiot, to do something to get into "trouble".
This Idiot can then be picked up by Morgan Co. and be placed in general pop. Then when our so called Idiot gets out, they can report back to us with their findings!
Sounds like a great idea doesn't it?

I thought what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. lol

I got a GREAT idea!!!!
This Idiot can then be picked up by Morgan Co. and be placed in general pop. Then when our so called Idiot gets out, they can report back to us with their findings!

Danni, you are BAD!!!

You and DropTop are going to put your heads together and come up with something WAY WORSE than commenting about another poster's blogs, lol. Don't let the mods catch you!!

shame on you, hahahahaha :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Lets look at things with some common sense. You are the head of a County Jail. You are given custody of a HIGH PROFILE 15 YR OLD that has just been certified as an ADULT. Would you take the risk of allowing her to mingle with all of the other ADULT inmates? I think not. At least I would not. That would get that person fired in a New York minute. Common Sense.

Lets look at things with some common sense. You are the head of a County Jail. You are given custody of a HIGH PROFILE 15 YR OLD that has just been certified as an ADULT. Would you take the risk of allowing her to mingle with all of the other ADULT inmates? I think not. At least I would not. That would get that person fired in a New York minute. Common Sense.

I agree with you 100%

I agree....they are protecting Allyssa and being careful of her "rights"..
this is a high profile case
they are not giving out all the info..and why should they??
I am sure they are keeping her safe...

too bad the same can't be said for innocent Elizabeth

meanwhile....emocuppycake is defending her new idol

and the offensive video is still up at you tube

IMHO spreading false rumors (designed to make people worry about Allysa) might just be one of her fans...yuck

I got a GREAT idea!!!!

:slap: Hullo? We're in midMO! :behindbar

Don't hurt yourself looking for that idiot!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Some people I tell ya!

Someone needs to email this guy back and let him know his "source" is quoted on WS as saying AB already was sent to Biggs & now has changed her/his story. Some people...I swear!

Someone needs to email this guy back and let him know his "source" is quoted on WS as saying AB already was sent to Biggs & now has changed her/his story. Some people...I swear!

Go check out the comments now ;)

I saw that information posted on this site, before it was pulled, because the mod stated the poster didn't have permission. ...so technically, I'm not commenting on a post from another site, right?

If it's true, it's a real shocker IMO. First, there's the question of whether AB is at Biggs or at the county jail. Second, whoever is in charge at the county jail is taking a heck of a chance, letting her associate with other inmates. That administrator would have to be concerned for her safety from the other inmates, as well as her getting her hands on a means to hurt herself. Major liability there.

The news media hasn't said anything new since Friday, and retracted about 1/2 of that, so that's not a good source of information, even if they were saying anything.

This member claimed that Tricia had given approval to post the info, but it was pulled off anyway She seemed extremely anxious to get her info out, and when she was frustratd in that attempt here, I guess she bailed and went to the other site. ...I assume "she" because she mentioned her boyfriend in one post, but that's merely my own assumption..... If I'm wrong, I apologize.

FATHER WE THANK THEE

For flowers that bloom about our feet,
Father, we thank Thee,
For tender grass so fresh and sweet,
Father, we thank Thee,
For the song of bird and hum of bee,
For all things fair we hear or see,
Father in heaven, we thank Thee.

For blue of stream and blue of sky,
Father, we thank Thee,
For pleasant shade of branches high,
Father, we thank Thee,
For fragrant air and cooling breeze,
For beauty of the blooming trees,
Father in heaven we thank Thee.

For this new morning with its light,
Father, we thank Thee,
For rest and shelter of the night,
Father, we thank Thee,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends,
Father in heaven, we thank Thee.

RALPH WALDO EMERSON

Blessings, Safe Travel and Peace to all my fellow Web Sleuthers and those you love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne