MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know FOR SURE that Alyssa listened to ICP music?

I do know for a FACT that she went to a church function (First Christian Church, not the Mormon Church) that featured several Christian bands, as well as the To Write Love On Her Arms speakers in Sept 2008. I do know for a FACT that she listened to Nickleback, Green Day, Marcy Playground, AFI and other mainstream music. Naturally I don't know everything she listened to, but I have not heard anyone mention ICP except as a theory, i.e. no one knows for SURE that she even ever heard of them.

Seems to me the whole Jugalette thing came up based on the Halloween pics, with the meat cleaver necklace. I actually thought the necklace looked something like a straight razor. Given her propensity for cutting, that would be an appropriate symbol, IMOO.

I would also like to see something else that proved she was into ICP . . .

But lived it as far as going to lengths to slit someone's throat? I doubt it. That's all I meant by it.

You would be amazed, for some, this juggalo/juggalette thing is like a lifestyle, religion, and obsession all rolled into one.

And for the record, any group that raps/sings about doing what I would like to do to child rapists is fine in my Christian book. (Hall of Illusions, ICP song)

In all fairness, I can't tell whether that was a Hatchet Man in the photo of AB, but I doubt it was.

All above is pure MOO.

ETA: Although I listen to them, they have never incited me to murder, and they have also never incited some of the more hardcore followers that I know to murder anything, let alone a child.

This is just MOO but how can you worship God and be a Christian and write and sing junk like this? As I said in MOO I can not believe a word they say.

To be fair, a lot of people worship God and call themselves christian and write a lot worse stuff. The KKK for example.

How can you worship god and be a christian and take part in things like the inquisition and crusades and salem witch hunts burning people at the stake. Bush claims to be a christian but he had no problem with the mass murder of Fallujah or the torture of Abu Ghraib.

The claims against PRESIDENT Bush does not even deserve a comment. Lets just agree to disagree on the religon aspect. You have yours and I have mine. They don't match so lets not start flaming each other.

Those lyrics are completely ridiculous. Sounds like it was written by a 13 year old with mental problems.
You'd have to be deficient to listen to this "music" and then decide to copy the lyrics in the first place.

I agree I dont care much for the music either but they did call Elvis the devil for shaking his hips and making the girls scream. Its all relative.

I would also like to see something else that proved she was into ICP . . .

I believe there was something on her MS or Facebook that was posted before they were removed. If someone can help me that would be appreciated.

Those lyrics are completely ridiculous. Sounds like it was written by a 13 year old with mental problems.
You'd have to be deficient to listen to this "music" and then decide to copy the lyrics in the first place.

Hoping you're not calling me "deficient" for copying relevant lyrics . . .

Yeah, the lyrics are ridiculous, which is why i said I think the band sucks. I also think anyone who listens to this can only take this about as seriously as a cartoon.

The claims against PRESIDENT Bush does not even deserve a comment. Lets just agree to disagree on the religon aspect. You have yours and I have mine. They don't match so lets not start flaming each other.

Youre right lets move on.

I agree I dont care much for the music either but they did call Elvis the devil for shaking his hips and making the girls scream. Its all relative.

You can not compare Elvis with ICP and not even crack a smile can you? WOW.

I believe there was something on her MS or Facebook that was posted before they were removed. If someone can help me that would be appreciated.

The screenshot I have of her myspace just says "Lolz, way too many to name." under music.

You can not compare Elvis with ICP and not even crack a smile can you? WOW.

I am NOT comparing Elvis and ICP, I am comparing the reaction of certain segments of society to them, its the same. People thought the Beatles were evil too.

The ICP group does claim that their message has been about god. Which shocked their fans as well as the public. However this band has been around for a VERY long time. It is well known that's what they are about. Shocking people! Through their behavior, their lyrics and their prefomances. It could be for media hype....who knows. All the attention brings them more money which I'm sure is their first priority anyways. MOO

The screenshot I have of her myspace just says "Lolz, way too many to name." under music.

I do remember somethig about ICP being posted. I just can't remember where.
Look I am 46 and I remember in the 70's that say you could play an album backwards and here satantic words. I am saying that a lot of the ICP group follow them like a Cult. The music she listend to I am in no way blaming music for the murder.

Bottom line...I think the prosecution has some really strong evidence

written evidence that led them to Allyssa..

premeditation

predug grave/s

writings...

and ...she led them to a well hid grave and confessed

the fact that the grave was well concealed also shows that she took measures to NOT get caught (which would IMHO preclude a true insanity defense)

as for the Prozac defense...what should she have been given?? More people /kids on prozac commit suicide /crimes/murder etc cause people who are given prozac have problems...often HUGE deepseated problems

chicken or egg..which comes first??

I do remember somethig about ICP being posted. I just can't remember where.
Look I am 46 and I remember in the 70's that say you could play an album backwards and here satantic words. I am saying that a lot of the ICP group follow them like a Cult. The music she listend to I am in no way blaming music for the murder.

I agree, they do. I read an article about going to one of their concerts and it seemed wild. Something I might be interested in observing for about 20 minutes, until I got either sniffed out for not being dressed like them or until I got a "Faygo Shower".

I'm not arguing with you either. It's just that the alleged ICP connection is what brought me here and it seems tenuous at best.

I seem to know for a fact she like Green Day, and "Here Without you" by 3 doors down. Which leads me to believe she was into music more mainstream than ICP.

Why all the discussion about ICP? :waitasec:

I may have to take responsibility for that. I was making a comment about a group of kids tha AB MAY have hung out with. The group, which is a fairly good size group at JCHS, are known to be treated different at the school and some of the kids are into illegal drugs and underage drinking.

I agree, they do. I read an article about going to one of their concerts and it seemed wild. Something I might be interested in observing for about 20 minutes, until I got either sniffed out for not being dressed like them or until I got a "Faygo Shower".

I'm not arguing with you either. It's just that the alleged ICP connection is what brought me here and it seems tenuous at best.

I seem to know for a fact she like Green Day, and "Here Without you" by 3 doors down. Which leads me to believe she was into music more mainstream than ICP.

They have their annual Gathering of the Jugaoos each year too. BTW for those who don't know Faygo is a type of soda that is popular with that crowd.

Why all the discussion about ICP? :waitasec:

It's really just more of a discussion about AB's lifestyle. Opinions about the types of music, clothes and make-up she wore. Nothing to do with the case. Posters just expressing their opinions about drugs and music in a teenagers life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3