MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true. IMO he was testifng that she was a good student, A B student, and there was nothing unusual about her school behavior. W8nc or Jodibug please correct me if I got this wrong

That is correct.

This is true. IMO he was testifng that she was a good student, A B student, and there was nothing unusual about her school behavior. W8nc or Jodibug please correct me if I got this wrong

That's true. IMO, he was saying there were no red flags at school, nothing that made her stand out, to the school admin.

90% is a very large number. Can you provide me a link that shows those stats?

Well I should have said that was my opinion but it is based on conversations I see on various threads about posters sleuthing out info on other posters.

And to confirm that ILC knew she missed school on thurs.

I actually found an original ILC post!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased MO-Elizabeth Olten, 9, St. Martins Thread #6

My guess is that her not being at school set off the LE's hinky meters, and when the FBI got there later they decided it was enough to want to search her room. I was told she was getting high with her bf instead of being in class, so LE wanted to talk to her when there were no drugs in her system.. But that is just what my friend told me.

ILC was presenting himself as a friend of an adult male who lived at the AB house. That was later determined to be RP, who he stated was his source.

One thing I remember he said was that AB and her "bf" were not to be found on Thurs after the murder. They were getting "high" and a counselor found her outside the school. Don't know what time though.

MY BOLD

Does anyone have any info/insight on what they were getting high on? That covers a lot of territory, especially today. Was it a joint they were blowing, or lines of crystal meth, etc? I know her posts spoke of addiction, a term not usually referred to marijuana use. Somebody mentioned she had been on a 3-day binge of some type.

But that is just what my friend told me.

ILC was presenting himself as a friend of an adult male who lived at the AB house. That was later determined to be RP, who he stated was his source.

Good to know he's his own friend, but disturbing that he talks to himself, lol

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Good to know he's his own friend, but disturbing that he talks to himself, lol

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

My mom told me once that it was ok to talk to yourself and was even ok to answer yourself, but, if you ever start asking yourself now what did i say, you got problems lol.

MY BOLD

Does anyone have any info/insight on what they were getting high on? That covers a lot of territory, especially today. Was it a joint they were blowing, or lines of crystal meth, etc? I know her posts spoke of addiction, a term not usually referred to marijuana use. Somebody mentioned she had been on a 3-day binge of some type.

And we don't know where they went to do this. I would think the "bf" has his license and they drove somewhere. But that is just a wild guess on my part.

Sorry, not completely UTD. You don't strangle a dead person. So... Either EO was strangled to unconsciousness then cut (equals blood pressure equals blood ejection) or she was strangled to death (equals no blood ejection). We will not know until trial.

Sorry, not completely UTD. You don't strangle a dead person. So... Either EO was strangled to unconsciousness then cut (equals blood pressure equals blood ejection) or she was strangled to death (equals no blood ejection). We will not know until trial.

Lots we are going to have to wait for.

Also possible that she was strangled, and then the strangulation was abandoned pre death.

ILC's self-identification:

Originally Posted by Ilovecookies
Okay, to all those wondering who I am now, I'm male, so I am most definitely not the aunt, and I'm not her husband. But me and her husband have been good friends for years. BTW I will confirm one thing via first hand knowledge. The "note" was consficated by LE not given to them, and it was a diary entry. That is all ILC

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased MO-Elizabeth Olten, 9, St. Martins Thread #6

Also possible that she was strangled, and then the strangulation was abandoned pre death.
Or that it greatly contributed to her death. If the strangulation left her with a partially crushed windpipe, it would be a partial cause of death, if the autopsy revealed that she could have lived through the other attack, provided her breathing had been normal.
MOO.

(Wasn't disagreeing, just trying not to make this post totally random.)

ILC gave truths within his fabrications. I think that was an attempt to make him look close but not as close as he was. RP is probably reveling in this as he is getting the attention he so desperately wanted. It was not enough IRL or he wanted more so he started posting on the internet.

MY BOLD

MOO - If she was on some sort of drug binge I think she would be doing crystal meth. I only say that because it seems to be popular to the area and a drug that you can "binge" on for three days. Also during her friend's interview she seemed a little freaked/creeped out that AB was doing drugs. I don't think a teenage would have had her type of response if they were referring to MJ. But again that is just MO

MOO - If she was on some sort of drug binge I think she would be doing crystal meth. I only say that because it seems to be popular to the area and a drug that you can "binge" on for three days. Also during her friend's interview she seemed a little freaked/creeped out that AB was doing drugs. I don't think a teenage would have had her type of response if they were referring to MJ. But again that is just MO

My thoughts EXACTLY!!! I'm not sure if older adults know how prevalent meth is today, esp in smaller towns, and in my opinion there is no way a high schooler would be squeemish about MJ

And we don't know where they went to do this. I would think the "bf" has his license and they drove somewhere. But that is just a wild guess on my part.

AND we don't even know if that was true or not because it was info provided by ILC and not substantiated by any other source.

My thoughts EXACTLY!!! I'm not sure if older adults know how prevalent meth is today, esp in smaller towns, and in my opinion there is no way a high schooler would be squeemish about MJ

BBM!
There is another thought though.
If the friend (the one on kmov) was one of her friends from church she very well could be just that squeemish about pot! I knew several people growing up when I was about the same age as Alyssa that thought pot was just as bad as any other drug. Don't underestimate the power of religion on teens!

AND we don't even know if that was true or not because it was info provided by ILC and not substantiated by any other source.

No, we just know she missed school on thurs. But it is my opinion that there will be some truth in the drug usage that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne