MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the boys? Were they playing with EO's brother either at their house or at hers?

Is it possible that the EO's family got upset when AB's family told them they didn't even think or know she was at their house?
Kamille! I've been trying to get at just that. I think that is what happened. But I don't know that to be fact.

Not being snarky! If he was so worried about what might happen, then why go over there?

The GPs might not have been worried at all and the one with the cell could have said "GPs, you are not going alone! I'm going and bringing my cell in case there is trouble!" That sort of thing.

The part bolded above by me - Why would anyone think that? If my kid was missing and last seen at someone's house - then those someones show up to help me look for my kid, I would NOT "think they were being mean for showing up". I don't get that.

I don't get that either, and if my child were missing, someone being mean is the last thing I would be thinking of..
I mean honestly, if the person I cussed out in the grocery store line the day before for being rude to the cashier came to help, thank goodness they showed up to look for my missing child..:waitasec:
Seems to me these would be the people that they would need help from the most given that was the last place she was, I don't understand them thinking they would meet a potential problem or that there would be any reason to suggest that tension would be high..
UNLESS
None of these people got along to begin with..

A guy that is 20ish likely wouldn't hesitate to pull out a cell phone and record if if was starting to look like something dramatic was going to happen. He wouldn't know then that the drama was over a little girl that had been killed.

It "sounds" like AB's family went over to help, and probably got hit with a lot of questions. "What time did she get there? Did she come in the house? Who was she playing with outside? What time did she leave?"

If the GP's weren't even really aware that Elizabeth was there, and couldn't answer any of those questions, I expect EO's Mom and others got a little rattled.

I can just hear myself... "What do you mean you don't know?!!!!!"

The GPs might not have been worried at all and the one with the cell could have said "GPs, you are not going alone! I'm going and bringing my cell in case there is trouble!" That sort of thing.

Sound reasonable, thank you!

I don't get that either, and if my child were missing, someone being mean is the last thing I would be thinking of..
I mean honestly, if the person I cussed out in the grocery store line the day before for being rude to the cashier came to help, thank goodness they showed up to look for my missing child..:waitasec:
Seems to me these would be the people that they would need help from the most given that was the last place she was, I don't understand them thinking they would meet a potential problem or that there would be any reason to suggest that tension would be high..
UNLESS
I think there was tension before that, but no outright disliking. JMO

ok, getting clearer now....Correct me if wrong...

Boys were at EO's house playing with her brother.
Little girls were at AB's house playing outside, but gp's didn't know EO was there.

Where was AB?

UNLESS

If there were outward hostility, I think ILC would have already said so. I think it was more of an underlying distrust going on between the two. I have a creepy feeling about one of my neighbors. My other neighbors know this and the reason for it and they all keep an eye on him for me.

Kamille! I've been trying to get at just that. I think that is what happened. But I don't know that to be fact.

Well I can see that happening. EO's family would be upset to learn that the adults of a 6yr old did not know what she was up to for a couple of hours and who was with her. Is it possible that EO was not playing with the 6 yr old at all and was with AB the whole time?

ILC,
Do you know how long AB had been taking prozac?

From what I understand AB was inside the house, but I've also been told by the same person she was outside. I have no idea, and I don't think anyone besides AB knows where she was at.

Well, it's possible she was in part of the time and out sometime. But she was definitely at home then, not like over at her BF's house.

From what I understand AB was inside the house, but I've also been told by the same person she was outside. I have no idea, and I don't think anyone besides AB knows where she was at.

Was the daycare going on at the old house that day? Was GM over there?

If there were outward hostility, I think ILC would have already said so. I think it was more of an underlying distrust going on between the two. I have a creepy feeling about one of my neighbors. My other neighbors know this and the reason for it and they all keep an eye on him for me.

I understand..and trust me, I have had the same type of neighbors..
I guess it is just weird to me that if there is that much distrust, why either side would allow their children to play together... Not even for the fear that something like this could or would happen, but just for the sake of either of them saying something in front of the children about their dislike for the other, or the children seeing something inside either home and running home and telling..
:waitasec:

I have to leave for a bit. Thank you all for sleuthing this out. It makes more sense now. I'm back to the part that is the root of matter now....WHAT created the mind in this 15 year old girl to want to kill an innocent child???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995