MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that LE was questioning everyone in the house, because someone might have seen EO, not because they suspected anything, and AB was the only person that wasn't questioned.

Ah.......that is interesting! So, they didn't have a CLUE until she started acting suspicious? Wow.

I am not surprised they found her at the school. When my boys were in school, I knew of a couple of girls who were having problems at home and ran away for a night or two. My friend who is a counselor at the school told me that they often find them at the school because they are looking for their friends.

"Did she go missing sooner than Thurs morning (not being in school)?"

No.

They wouldn't let anyone in the house leave the next morning either, even after they had AB (my friend missed an interview because of it). Although why noone could leave is completely beyond me.

They might have wondered, like we did early on, if she had help.

Wonder why she was hanging around the school and why was the BF hanging around outside with her?

She had no car or phone is my understanding. Perhaps she went there because she needed to talk to him and that was where to find him.

I wonder why she didn't get rid of the diary, but if ILC is correct that she wrote it after the crime (at least that's how I read him. I've read elsewhere there were indications that she was planning. Not sure what's true) than it made no sense to make a post-hoc diary entry anyway.

"Did she go missing sooner than Thurs morning (not being in school)?"

No.

They wouldn't let anyone in the house leave the next morning either, even after they had AB (my friend missed an interview because of it). Although why noone could leave is completely beyond me.

Perhaps so no one in the home could dispose of evidence off site.

Perhaps so no one in the home could dispose of evidence off site.

But is that legal? Can LE do that? No one was charged with anything at that point. Just because LE has suspicions doesn't mean they can place everyone on house arrest and not let them leave, does it? Eventually they let people leave, because AB was found at the school.

She had no car or phone is my understanding. Perhaps she went there because she needed to talk to him and that was where to find him.

I wonder why she didn't get rid of the diary, but if ILC is correct that she wrote it after the crime (at least that's how I read him. I've read elsewhere there were indications that she was planning. Not sure what's true) than it made no sense to make a post-hoc diary entry anyway.

She may have thought she had it well hidden and when the GPs allowed LE to search, (per ILC), LE found it.

But is that legal? Can LE do that? No one was charged with anything at that point. Just because LE has suspicions doesn't mean they can place everyone on house arrest and not let them leave, does it? Eventually they let people leave, because AB was found at the school.

I doubt they couldn't leave legally. LE might have "strongly suggested" they stay there. If the GPs wanted to leave, they could leave! Perhaps they didn't want to lest LE think they were all involved. I think I would stay under those circumstances.

Been lurking and following the story..thanks for all the info. ILC just wondering does your friend know about this discussion online, and does he and family know you are speaking on here. I understand if u dont feel u can answer this. Oh one other question, has the family been reading on the online discussions.

They wouldn't let people leave after they found the diary. AB was NOT found at school on that friday, she was taken to the FBI headquarters in JC that morning.

I have been told by a source close to the case (by a good friend not in the house) that the grave was at least a few days prior to the death.

Who my friend is, and how he knows this information is not up to question. But I'll say that he would know better than just rumors floating around, and if he is named he stands to lose his job for telling me this.

You don't have to name him. We've all heard that before too, IIRC. At least I know I've seen it on the internet in other places.

"LE wanted to talk to AB on thursday, but she couldn't be found, and a school counselor found her outside the school with her bf. Thats when LE suspected something. Then that night the grandparents allowed them in to search and the LE took AB's diary and before they read it they asked to speak with her at 10 on friday morning."

Thinking out loud... Why did LE want to talk to her? (snip)..

Wild guess: They knew the girl had a cell phone and went to get the records to try to PING her location. Perhaps OE's phone records showed calls to AB's boyfriend or friends. According to her Twitter entry it sounds like AB's own phone had been taken away or shut off.

They wouldn't let people leave after they found the diary. AB was NOT found at school on that friday, she was taken to the FBI headquarters in JC that morning.

Right, sorry. I knew that.

I am going to log off now. I just felt the need to clear up rumors concerning the GP's and anyone else in that house. I feel my job is done and I will not be returning.

I have been told by a source close to the case (by a good friend not in the house) that the grave was at least a few days prior to the death.

Who my friend is, and how he knows this information is not up to question. But I'll say that he would know better than just rumors floating around, and if he is named he stands to lose his job for telling me this.

I thought you said he missed a job interview because of this. Sorry if I'm wrong.

I am going to log off now. I just felt the need to clear up rumors concerning the GP's and anyone else in that house. I feel my job is done and I will not be returning.

Thank you....your information has been much appreciated.
Come back when this is over and talk some more..
and join us.

ILC said AB was the only one who had not been questioned therefore they wanted to talk to her on Thursday but she was nowhere to be found (skipped school). Where was she when LE questioned the other people in the home?

Okay this will be my last post.

They are two different friends. the one that told me about the pre dug grave does not live in the house, but was there as part of his job. My friend that is married to the aunt of AB missed an interview.

I do know a little about LE because I want to be LE at one point, and I'd bet they waited to read the diary until after it was back at headquarters, because they would want to make sure she actually wrote.

Also, my friend wanted to leave friday morning (around 3 am) to come visit me, but couldn't because LE wouldn't let him leave the property, so maybe they were expecting AB to run and were watching for it. The also still had a helicopter overhead and people in the woods at this time (no volunteers though).

Do you know if AB's boyfriend has access to a car and a license?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995